Kirjoittaja Aihe: Star Wars: Deep Inside Kylo/Rey S  (Luettu 2867 kertaa)

ibi

• He cannot see beyond his own desire!
Star Wars: Deep Inside Kylo/Rey S
« : 26.12.2015 16:12:26 »
Ficin nimi: Deep inside
Kirjoittaja: ibi
Ikäraja: S
Fandom: Star Wars
Tyylilaji/Genre: drama
Paritus/Hahmot: Kylo/Ren
Vastuuvapaus: En omista maailmaa ja hahmoja. Enkä saa rahaa.
Yhteenveto: Tarkoitus on kuvata näiden hahmojen tunteita ja ajatuksia Star Wars 7 elokuvan kohtauksessa, jossa Kylo tunkeutuu Reyn mieleen. Olen poiminut kaikki vuorosanatkin leffasta, joten paljon kuvailua olen yrittänyt tähän saada. Lisäksi yritin molempien ajatuksia saada tarinaan, joten selveyden vuoksi nimi väliotsikkona kenen ajatukset kyseessä. Kirjoitan englanniksi, koska olen ollut tänä vuonna 7 kuukautta Irlannissa ja suomeksi kirjoittaminen tuntuu tönköltä. Olen tottunut liikaa englannin kieleen. En ole kirjoittanut pitkään aikaan, joten tässä siis jotain...Enjoy

Deep inside

Rey

I can feel the pain, my hands and knees, I can’t move them. I’m sitting fasted by metal chair. Last thing I remember was forest and black mask. I’m feeling tired and weak, but I have no time for thinking too much, because once I race my eyes I see dark man in this same mask in front of me. He is staring at me and I’m starting to breathe heavily.
 “Where am I?” I asked him. I know he heard the fear in my voice and I tried to hide it the best I can.
“You are my guest”, crackled lazy voice said behind the black mask.
“Where is the others?” I snapped.
“You mean murderers, treaters – your old friends?” careless man voice answered. “You are happy to know I have no idea”, he continued like to try to comfort me. “You still wanna kill me?” he asked like to make sure he is in save, but what could I do for him. I had no hands and legs to use. Whatever he was thinking I was sure I wanted him to be gone. This mask - black, clear and heavy – I couldn’t see behind it. It made me feel afraid and I answered to this man: “That happens when you are hunted by for a mask man…”

Kylo Ren

“Girl is weak”, I was thinking like it was jackpot for me. I took my heavy mask away and tried to act like a human being for this girl. I race from my knees and looked at her without move a single muscle on my face. I saw she was surprised. I’m very young man with black long hair, my skin is white like a snow, lips like a sugar and my eyes are big but careless. I let her look at me for a while. She blinked her eyes, moved them from my face to down to my body. Her breath was heavy and I saw her face to shine from sweat. There she was in front of me and couldn’t do anything, but of course she didn’t need to do anything else than show me what was my deepest desire.
I dropped my mask to the table and walked toward her. Her body started to shake a bit and she was looking at me like she wanted me to go away, but I didn’t care. I come closer and look at down to her face. Her lips were shaking and her chest moved up-and-down heavily. “Tell me about the droide”, I ordered.
“He is BB-8…”, she started to talk about a little too much, but I stopped her. “He is carrying a map - we have a rest - just we need the last peace the droide showed for you!” I told her like I knew everything. Then I continued and look down to her “You are garbage collector” couple wrinkle was born to my forehead.
“You know I can take what I want!” I said slowly like meaning every word I said. I enjoyed the feeling force gave to me.  She didn’t make a move and I race my hand next to her ear and let the force move from my heart to my hands. I felt like I was in fire, the power was moving in my veins. I was strong, I made just a little single thing and her mind was melted wax to me.
Slowly and easily I opened her mind to me. I saw many thing, her dreams about her family, her lonely heart but strong mind. I saw flashes about her life in Jakku. I also saw a boy who she seemed liked about. This boy was once mine, but he was such a looser – treater.
“You are so lonely, so afraid to leave, at night desperately sleep and I can see an ocean, yes I see an…. I see an island…and Han Solo”, I stopped for a while. Father… God damn he made me feel so angry. I will never let him stop me, I have a power! Dark side of the force…
”He is like a father you never had, he will disappoint you”, I continued carelessly like I wanted to laugh for her stupid little thoughts. Han Solo will never be a good father for her and it made me pity on her for a while. She believes in a lie.

Rey

My heart was pumping fast. I couldn’t breath and I felt like hand was strangling my neck, but there was just air - heavy air. This man made me feel so afraid. Now I saw his face and I felt this must be a joke, very bad joke. He was too pretty, too charming. Young man with so much power and he tried to smash me like a little fly and he looked so fearless.
I had no choice than to stare at his face. I breathe in and out, I tried to concentrate. He looked me back and his face looked harder than a moment ago. I felt his power stronger now; it burned my head and all my body. I felt like something tried to smash my heart and my thoughts was swimming to his head and he used my feelings against me. It made me so angry when he spoke about my loneliness, my homeless life. I felt naked in front of him, because he saw almost every single thing in my head. I saw about his face he also realized how I was so confused about him. Since he took his mask away I was able to read his face and I saw how my most sensible thoughts made him feel secretly good inside. But this all made me so much afraid of him. He knew now everything about me. How I could keep him as good person if I wouldn’t know what he had done. If he never killed anyone or never had this place as leader of the dark side I could understand something deep in him.
However I didn’t like how he used my feelings. How dare him to use them against me! I felt his power to go deeper on my mind and I didn’t want that. I stared into his eyes and saw wet on his face. His power felt like it is going inside my brain but then for a second it takes all itself back. Again his power went deep to my brain and then it run away once more. He looked at me like I had done something wrong. Does he loose some power? I took breath, and then other…I stared deeply to his eyes and felt like his power was falling. But since I thought he might be weaker I felt his power like a knife. ”Get out of my head!” I screamed.
“I know you had seen the map. It’s in there and now you give it to me”, he almost screamed and stared to my eyes like a mad one. He used his power more and I felt pressure in my brain. “Don’t be afraid, I feel it”, he said like he wanted to laugh at me.
“I m not giving to you anything!” I spited.
“Will see” I heard his lazy voice and he went deeper to my mind. So much deeper than before, but I didn’t want to give him this information. I didn’t want to! I will not give it to him. I felt fire inside me and then for a second I saw weakness on him. He bites his lips and his body was shaking. I don’t want him to read me, I must concentrate. I stared at him and saw like he is losing control. I breathe in and out and let fire inside me to move peacefully on my body. I saw darkness, I saw Dark Lord. I realized they were not my thinks, but his. I felt like I was winning and he was losing. “You-h…” I breathed. “You are afraid…that…You will never been strong as Darth Vader!!”

Kaarne

• Unenkutoja
  • Lunnikuningatar
Vs: Star Wars: Deep Inside Kylo/Rey S
« Vastaus #1 : 30.12.2015 12:11:16 »
Kas niin, kommenttikampanjasta hyvää päivää. :) Star Wars on minulle hyvin rakas fandom ja uusi leffa aiheutti aikamoisen tunnekuohun, mutta yritän saada silti aikaiseksi jotakuinkin järkevän kommentin. Pahoittelut, jos se ei aivan täysin onnistu.

Aloitetaan rakentavasta kritiikistä: beta voisi olla hyväksi näin alkuvaiheessa, kun opettelet ficcaamaan englanniksi. Sinulla on tekstissä jonkin verran kielioppivirheitä ja kirjoitusvirheitä, ja se on aivan normaalia silloin, kun kirjoitetaan vieraalla kielellä, ei siis hätää. Beta kuitenkin voisi auttaa niiden karsimisessa. :) (Enkä sano tätä mitenkään nipottaakseni, vaan ihan puhtaasti neuvona. Käytän englanniksi kirjoittaessani mielelläni betaa itsekin, vaikka olen kirjoittanut englanniksi ficcejä jo melkein kymmenen vuoden ajan ja käytän työssäni päivittäin englantia.)

Sitten itse muuhun sisältöön. Tykkäsin monista asioista tässä kovasti. Kylo on minusta hirvittävän mielenkiintoinen hahmo: toisaalta itsevarma ja koppava, toisaalta hirveän epävarma ja eksyksissä. Tässä ficissä tuo vastakohtaisuus ja sisäiset ristiriidat välittyvät mielestäni lukijalle hyvin. Pidän kovasti siitä, miten olet avannut elokuvan kohtausta ja miten et ole varsinaisesti muutellut vuorosanoja, vain laajentanut ja tulkinnut kaanonia hieman syvemmältä. Tällaisia "kohtauksen uudelleenkirjoituksia" näkee ficeissä aika harvoin, mutta minusta tämä oli lajityypissään oikein onnistunut.

Tykkäsin myös Reystä. Kivasti olit saanut tähän mukaan hänenkin luonnettaan: toisaalta sitä, että hän on tunneherkkä ja pelkää ja hämmentyy kaiken uuden edessä, mutta sitten myös sen, että kyseessä on kuitenkin selviytyjä ja taistelija. Tuo lopun käänne ja Reyn "voitto" oli kirjoitettu ja alustettu hyvin ja tuntuivat siksi luontevilta ja hahmoon sopivilta.

Eli summa summarum: hyvää settiä, kivasti olit saanut hahmot tuntumaan itseltään. Mahtavaa, että kirjoitit tästä fandomista ja uudesta elokuvasta. Kirjoita ihmeessä lisää!

someone i loved once gave me a box of darkness.
it took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.

ibi

• He cannot see beyond his own desire!
Vs: Star Wars: Deep Inside Kylo/Rey S
« Vastaus #2 : 31.12.2015 13:17:51 »
Kiitos Nevilla! Joo se oli kyllä ilmiselvää, että tässä tekstissa on kirjoitusvirheitä, varsinkin kun itse olen niille sokea..paitsi pari bongasinkin tuossa itse, mutta jopas unohtui korjata. :)

Kiva, että kuulostaa aidolta ja hahmoon sopivilta. Itse kovasti mietinkin, että miten saisin ne kasvojen ilmeet joita leffassa oli kirjoitettua sanoiksi paperille! :) Tätä oli musta kyllä kiva kirjoittaakin. Heh:)