Kirjoittaja Aihe: Chasing Pavements, K11  (Luettu 1192 kertaa)

Contessa

Chasing Pavements, K11
« : 14.04.2013 19:45:32 »
K11
varoituksena verta ja suudelmia (+ vampyyrejä)

kakkososa iki-ihanaan vampyyriasiaani. :D osa yksi

nii ja nimi on adelen samannimisestä biisistä

--

I watch you breathing, feel you breathing and while I count the seconds I thank the God you're still breathing.

I don't know what we are, who we are, don't know how to stop the blood from dripping down your neck while I run my fingers through your messy hair. All I know is that you're there, I'm here, and we're chasing the shadows, chasing pavements and your boots leave footprints all over the floor. Your hair falls on your face and darling, you've never been more beautiful. You watch me and I watch you, look over you as you fall into the bed. Your lips are stained cherry red and your eyes are glossy.

Who are we? I don't know. You make me want to love you, and sometimes I think I do - it feels still so real, so raw, I still can feel the echo of feeling in my mind, but baby, it's not real life and these feelings are not real feelings. I'm sorry. I'm not a writer, I'm not a human - I'm just someone drifting in the mess of an universe. I'm an undead boy, I'm curly hair and dark eyes. I'm thousands of unsung love songs and unwritten poems, I'm a blank page in the middle of a notebook. I'm the dragon and you're the princess, darling.

It's white - not white like the scenery in an early January morning, more like a blank page in a book before the text begins. It's white and your skin is pale, fragile  like the finest paper they sell in that shop you love so much. It smells like coffee there, you smell like coffee too and I wrap my arms around you. If this was a love song this would be the part where I'd whisper "I love you" in your ear and fall asleep, but it's not. I bury my face into your shoulder and stay awake the whole night.

You're my June, July and all the Greek gods, the feeling of sitting in a garden with a glass of strawberry juice and a lover to kiss when you feel like it, you're the feeling of rain falling on my face, in small droplets first and later like a shower. You're what makes me feel alive, you're the one that gives me hope and you're the one who takes it all away with a single blow, but baby, we're going to sail back to the shore someday. I will be the one to sail us back to the shore and I will be the one you'll spin around in the deep sand, the one you'll fall on and the one you'll kiss in the dark sunlight.

And darling, don't hold your breath, because we're not getting away any faster, not even as fast as we should, because the monsters are hungry and so am I, please please let me sink my teeth in your neck once again and drink you dry because darling, you make me feel so dead and alive all at once.

(But darling, won't you take my hand? Because I can lead you out of this black paradise, sing you up from the swamp and cry you a river, I can cry a whole damn ocean if you need me to, because I don't love you even if I want to, I'm selfish and need you to feel loved even if you're not. Take my hand and let me make you feel loved and we'll rule the whole world together because that's what we're worth.)

My name is death and we're running

out

of

time.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 10.05.2015 08:30:24 kirjoittanut Pyry »

tumblrpoetryicons
'til the veins run red and blue