Kirjoittaja Aihe: Glee: The way to a man's heart | Kurt/Blaine, K11, romance, fluff, humor, one-shot  (Luettu 1913 kertaa)

sourwolf

• mostly void, partially stars
Title: The way to a man's heart
Author: MINÄ JEE
Fandom: Glee
Genre: romance, fluff, humor
Rating: emt aika siinä ja siinä ehkä mutta sanoisin K11? JA MAGICK MIKE ON MUKA K12 joten jos ootte tästä eri mieltä niin menkää roskiin ok
Pairing: Kurt/Blaine
Disclaimer: FOX ja RIB+ omistaa molemmat pojat ja emt omasta päästä keksin koska oli fluffyinen fiilis jee

Summary: Who doesn't love baking, right?

A/N: lol oonko edes huono kauheet ongelmat taas mitä pitää olla mainittuna ja mihin laitan ja mitä tapahtuu ja asdfjhdsjdajfh mut JEE KIRJOTIN PITKÄSTÄ AIKAA OLKAA YLPEITÄ PALVOKAA MUA tai siis

jee fluffya koska oli fluffyinen fiilis ja kirjotin tän alunperin Larryna heh NO REGRETS mutta kelasin että täällä ei taida kamalasti 1D-faneja olla joten muutin Klaineksi (ja oliko edes turhauttavaa muuttaa kaikki nimet lol) IHAN TEIDÄN TAKIA JOTEN PALVOKAA MUA LISÄÄ OK

(ja varmaan huomasin että täällä on noin tuhat Johnlock-ficciä mut varmaan kaikki on suomeks en osaa lukee oikein ficcei enää suomeks joten eternal creys ja taidan mennä fanfiction.nettiin ettimään lisää kidnapped!Jawn angstia oops)

"Kurt."

"Yeah?"

"What. Are. You doing?"

Kurt turned around, grinning, and Blaine raised his eyebrow at his basically white clothes. What on earth...?

"What does it look like?"

"Not keeping this place clean."

Kurt rolled his eyes. "I'm baking cupcakes, you twat." He gestured towards the bowls and bags of flour and sugar and other ingredients.

"And making a mess", Blaine pointed out and Kurt stuck out his tongue.

"I will clean up, okay? Now shush or you aren't getting any." Blaine snorted and Kurt rolled his eyes again."You aren't getting any of anything."

"You are mean and I hate you."

"Love you too!" Kurt smirked at Blaine's upset face and turned back to his bowls. "Now out of my kitchen so I can bake in peace!"

Blaine didn't say anything but didn't leave either. Kurt kept mixing the ingredients while quietly humming to himself.

"Hey, Kurt?"

"You're still here?" Kurt asked without looking up, focusing on measuring the sugar.

"Kurt."

"..."

"Kurt."

"..."

"Kurt."

"What do you want?" Kurt sighed, turning around and letting out a scream.

Blaine laughed.

"You..." Kurt cursed and spat out flour, brushing his now completely white face on his sleeves. He grabbed a handful of chocolate powder and threw it at Blaine, who was still snickering, and completely caught by surprise when the brown powder hit him in the face. He let out a horrified squeal.

"Kuuuurt!"

"You asked for it", Kurt grinned, giggling at the other boy's horror.

Soon enough there was food flying in the air, the kitchen was a mess and both boys were gasping for air in between the fits of laughter.

Blaine was on his back on the ground, begging for mercy and Kurt was sitting on top of him, laughing in amusement at the other boy's cries and rubbing flour all over this hair.

"I win", he grinned and Blaine nodded furiously.

"You win, you win! Let me go!"

"No", Kurt smirked and pressed his lips on Blaine's. The boy smiled widely and returned the kiss, placing his hands on the other boy's back, pulling him closer, opening his mouth and inviting the boy's tongue in.

Kurt grinned and did so, leaning closer and wrapping his arms around Blaine's neck. Blaine shivered at the touch and let out a long sigh, causing Kurt's jeans to suddenly feel a hell of a lot smaller.

He moved his hips slightly, emerging a moan out of his boyfriend's mouth at the slight grinding of their crotches.

Both boys' pants were getting painfully tight and the kiss was getting more passionate and when did it get so hot in there and there was still flour everywhere and the place was a mess and Kurt should probably finish the cupcakes but right now all the could see and feel was the moaning boy under him and he had to have him now.

Parting the kiss, he started furiously opening the buttons of Blaine's shirt, who on his part started unzipping their jeans.

Trying to take off their clothes as quickly as possible, and the pressure in their crotches growing, the boys continued snogging and sighing and moaning and just feeling each other in the intensity of it all.

They'd never done it in the kitchen before, for whatever the reason, but everything has the first time, right?

So after only ten heated minutes, the two naked boys were lying next to each other on the kitchen floor, panting.

"I need a shower", Blaine announced after a while.

"Me too." Blaine glanced at his boyfriend and let out a laugh. "No shagging tho, I need to finish my cupcakes."

A snort. "Fine. Help me up."

"What is that supposed to be?"

"It's you." A laugh.

A smack. "Twat."

"Ow!" '

A kiss. "Sorry."

A smile. "You're forgiven."

"...is that a heart?"

"Doesn't it look like one?"

"It does. It's pretty. And you are cheesy."

"And you love me."

"I love you."

"And I love you too." Kurt wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, pressing a kiss on the boy's smiling, still slightly puffy lips. Blaine let out a soft giggle, kissing him back gently.

Kurt glanced at the cupcakes. "The frosting is melting. I know we should have let them cool off a little first."

"Kurt."

He looked up at his boyfriend's sparkling eyes.

"Kiss me."

He happily complied.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 02.01.2015 04:23:31 kirjoittanut Beyond »

Solembum

OON YLPEE JA PALVON JA PALVON LISÄÄ moi

Olipas ihan tositosi söpöä ja oon ihan sekasin koska katoin eilen seitsemän jaksoa kolmoskautta ja Klaine oli ihanaa ja nyt luin tämän ja oon vielä enemmän sekaisin ja eikä. Eli siis joo, tykkäsin. Ficin nimestä lähtien kaikki oli sellaista kevyttää ja hattaraista mutta ei kuitenkaan ihan niin vaaleanpunaista kun Klaine on yleensä, mutta sai tästäkin yliannostuksen sokeria. Vaikka olitkin thenyt fifty shades of greyt ja vaihtanut henkilöinen nimet niin hyvinhän Kurt ja Blaine sopivat tähän ficciin, koska Kurt leipomassa on tosi IC:tä ja Blaine kiehnäämässä Kurtia on myös in my opinion.

Tapa jolla teksti oli kirjoitettu oli suloinen, koska jopa se oli kevyttä ja hattaramaista, ja vaikka teksti olikin aika lyhyt, siinä ehti tapahtua paljon kaikenlaista. Tykkäsin siitä, kuinka Kurt ei unohtanut leipomuksiaan kokonaan vaan ne mainittiin myös ficin lopussa vaikka keittiössä tapahtuikin jotain muuta monella tavalla olennaisempaa kuin leipominen. Hmm. Joo mut siis muffinssit oli tosi söpöjä, hih.

Hmm, mietin tossa lukiessa vähän tuota ikärajaa, mutta kun ei tätä nyt ehkä ihan voisi koo viiteentoistakaan laittaa mutta mutta no en tiedä : D

sourwolf

• mostly void, partially stars
TEIN FIFTY SHADES OF GREYT apua itken

jee kolmoskausi mullekin kiitos pls ja MILLON GLEEK OUT KOLMONEN ja jee Klaine on ihanaa ja hattaraa ja asdjhfdjkhkjashk tykkään sun kommenteista aina niin kamalasti ok ja oot ihana ja kivaa kun tykkäsit jee <3

MUT MAGICK MIKE ON K12 MUKA JOTEN TÄÄ ON NYT K13 OK

taidan mennä keksimään jotain kivaa lisää kirjoitettavaa jee

kommentit on edelleen hyvin suotavia ok <3