Kirjoittaja Aihe: APH, You don't need him, S, oneshot (English!)  (Luettu 1454 kertaa)

Sieppeli

• Val(v)hekakkua
  • "Pretend to be a piano"
Title: You don’t need him
Author: Sieppeli
Fandom: APH //Snoop. lisäili fandomin myös alkutietoihin. :)
Characters: Ladonia (Micronation), Sweden, Finland
Genre: Drama, oneshot
Rating: S (For language)
Summary: Sweden is about to buy Sealand, but the question still remains: Why does he do that? Doesn’t he have enough micronations lurking in his corners? And what do his original micronations think about his decision.
Ladonia PoV

A/N Hima-papa made us more micros! The "event" here!
And so I wanted write something about Ladonia, an micronation on internet, and his “part of” Sweden (ofcource is not, because his independent!) and his Papa!Sweden. This is what I got made. And for the first time, I’m trying English. Let’s see that we have…

So, there I was, spending another day online, in my kingdom. It was a beautiful day – or so I was told, how could I know when I’m not outside to see it. And, on this beautiful day, which seemed totally harmless, I just decided to go on Ebay. I simply enjoy seeing what weird stuff humans put online, and expect other to buy!

And so, while I was exploring Ebay, something caught my eye.
“Sealand.” I read to myself, grinning. So that little bastard was selling himself. I had not seen that person outside my kingdom, but knew what he did online. He mostly just spammed everywhere things like: “England is a jerk of jerks.” or then he googled himself. If there is something that I could tell you about that person, then it would be that he is one selfish naïve bastard!

Out of curiously, I decide to see is anyone interested of buying him. Sarcastic laughter comes from my throat when I see, that there actually is one! But my laughter dies away fast when I see whose IP it is. And suddenly I have a feeling, that whole web just died when I went silent.

It takes two seconds from me to find right laptop and teleport myself to outside world. I see, that in the room that I just entered, there are two men talking to each other. Or, I think it would be right to say, that there was one man talking to the other one in really fast tempo, and the other just listened to him ranting. So, I step forward.

“Sweden, you airheaded idiot!” I cry out, and get the men to notice me. The other one stops his rant about something I-do-not-care-what, and creeds me.
“Ladonia!” Finland has some problems in chancing his voice tune from disappointed to happy-to-see-you, but he does his best, “Moi, hur mår du?” I nod him to answer something, but then I completely ignore him and turn to face The bastard.
“Sweden, I really think we have to talk!” It is not a suggestion, it’s an order.  It takes a while from him to nod a little. At the same time Finland mumbles something about coffee and going away, but I care not, because I’ve already started talking.

“What is going on in your surprisingly large head, other than pyttipanna!?” I cry, “Why would you do that?”
“… You noticed?” Sweden asks.
“I NOTICED ALRIGHT!” I shout, “You know I would, and yet you still did it! I have heard you say SO MANY TIMES that you hate us micronations, so WHY THE HELL did you go and BUY HIM!? Ha? Answer!” But, of course, he says nothing. It reminds me, why I wanted independence from this guy. And it also drives me off.

“What do you do with Sealand anyway?” I keep questioning, “It’s not like he’ll ever be a good nation like I am!”
“You’re not.” He says.
“YOU ARE NOT!” I cry out with anger, “You cannot even take care of people smaller than you!”
“Good chance to fix it.” He tells coldly.
“Wha-? With that English bastard?” I shout, “He will DROWN in next ten years. Yeah, be a good papa and give him all your land! I think that would be hilarious.”

“… You’re jealous.” He just says these words like they are nothing, and suddenly I start feeling like I’m overheating.
“I AM NOT!” I yell, and I’m sure that even Norway heard that to the neighbor house, “I’m totally not jealous to him, or you, or anyone!” But, of course, when Sweden is just looking in to my eyes, he knows the truth. Yes, I’m jealous. Why the hell would I admit it? So, I just bite my lip while he is raping my mind with his clare. If I don’t want him to do that, I’ll have to keep on ranting.

“Graah, I hate you so much! So what, if I’m little jealous, I-“
“Little?” He asks.
“WELL A LITTLE IN YOUR PANTS!” I shout at him, but he just backs up little bit and turns his head away.

“Stop using caps lock, I cannot have a conversation with you…” He mumbles. Right now, I just feel so angry and left-alone, that I don’t care if I shout and everyone hears, I just shout.
“WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THAT PIECE OF METAL ANYWAY! WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DO NOT!? WHY DO YOU PREFER HIM, WHEN YOU HAVE ME!?” But, he does not answer, neither does he look at me. I try to fade my angriness away, but with bad success.

“Fine.” I split out with murder in my eyes, “Go have fun with your son, why don’t you. I leave you alone and go have fun with Denmark! At least he knows the value of family he has. But, oh, wait! You destroyed it too! Now I’m actually curious when you brake Sealands heart. You tend to do that, you know. Good bye.” And I turn away and head for my kingdom.

“Moikka Ladonia!” I hear Finlands voice from another room.
“Bye Finland!” I shout back. Before I press Esc, I give to Sweden one last look. This time, he does look back, with no emotions, like always. But his now even trying to say “förlåt”. I give him the finger and press Esc, returning to my kingdom.

Fuck Sweden. I’m playing Tetris.

A/N
There you go! And ahh~, Ladonia is SOOO cute!
So, what am I supposed to translate… And to what language? O_O Okay, finnish-english Swedish-english, let’s go with that:
Moi = Hi!
Moikka = Bye!
Hur mår du? = How are you?
Förlåt = Sorry
Pyttipanna = … It’s food : D This!

Ok, thanks for reading this ; D If you noticed ANY mistages, let me know, or Ladonia will eat your internet connection.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.06.2015 21:24:32 kirjoittanut Beyond »
Great ninjas are not killed with kunais.

"If they are best friends - they are lovers.
If they hate each other - they are lover.
If they've never met - they are lovers."
- Fangirl motto

Vyra

• Vieras
Vs: You don't need him, K7, APH, oneshot (English!)
« Vastaus #1 : 09.12.2011 21:16:32 »
What?! Ladonia is not got comments yet? Time to fix that... and btw, sorry my English. This go with my "comment same language than story is" -ideology~

So... First, I'm not sure yet if I like Ladonia or not... (please, don't hack my computer now!) Anyway, I don't like Sealand much, actually, so I'm little bit between two with other micronations. But Ladonia is Swedish... I like Swedish... Okay, back to topic before it's too late!

This was really funny and nice fic :'D Also first one about our new character Ladonia (I still hope that we'll get also Finnish micronation some day. There is "Valtio", so?) Someway I also love that how Tino tried to be polite but still he escaped ^^' Aaaand, those few moments which was telling that Ladonia is "internet-country". Like "using caps lock" and pressing esc when he left, and of course Tetris! Btw, that was perfect end :'D

I noticed there is actually quite lot of micronations in Sweden... if they are all like Ladonia... Poor Sweden, they'll not be easy for him.

Thank you for this :'D I'll now go with my poor English but I really enjoyed this~

Muuttolintu

• muuttis
    • tumblr
« Vastaus #2 : 18.12.2011 00:34:49 »
First off, anteeksi taas kauheasti että tässä(kin) kommentissa kesti...vaikka lupasin tämän, no, aikoja sitten. xD;;

Juu, mutta tätä oli kiva lukea! Se että kirjoitit tämän englanniksi teki tästä mielenkiintoisen, vaikka muutamia virheitä löytyikin. Mikä nyt itselleni tarttui silmään, niin kirjoitit joskus ''chance'', vaikka varmaan tarkoitit ''change'' -sanaa.
Lainaus
“Ladonia!” Finland has some problems in chancing his voice tune
Sitten oli muutamia muita pieniä virheitä, esim. pilkun kanssa. Englannin kielessähän ne ei laita pilkkuja samalla tavalla kuin me, vaan ne ikään kuin soljuu samalla tavalla mukaan kuin mitä puhuttaessakin (en osaa selittää sitä paremmin...). Mutta koska kyseessä on tosiaan pilkku, niin kuka siitä nyt oikeasti välittää :'D 

Parasta tässä oli se, kuinka sait pysyttyä kielen vaihdoksesta huolimatta omassa huumorissasi.  :) Tuo Ladonian (vai Ladovia? Kumpi se nyt on?!) ja Ruotsin ''riita'' muistutti ihan jotain vanhan avioparin riitelyä, ainakin Ladonian osalta xD Ja loppu oli aivan paras <3

Kiitos tästä~

b.a.t 1/3 +2 | tumblr

Sieppeli

• Val(v)hekakkua
  • "Pretend to be a piano"
« Vastaus #3 : 18.12.2011 12:15:34 »
Ooh~, kommentteja! ... Millä kielellä miun pitäis reagoida...?

Vyra: Thanks darling! I don't like Sealand either, and same goes with other micros, but Ladonia is somehow different. Mayby, because he is the only mikro, who I reallyreallyreally wanted Hima to make! And he did, and he-is-awesome-character! <3
Ah, good that you liked the little things this poor fic had to offer! They are not much, but atleast someone noticed them. And so, I'm happy! : D
Haha! ; D Now, all the micros in Sweden: ATTAAACK! Mwahahahaa~! :">
Thanks again for the comment! <3
Muuttolintu: Ah, taktinen kielenvaihto (Se, joka kommentoi tähän ruotsiksi, saa tomaatista päähänsä...)
Juups, ihan varmasti noita kirjoitusvihreitä on enemmänkin, en yhtään ihmettelisi. Chancechange, yksi elämäni vaikeimmista sanoista itseasiassa. Väitän, että miulla on joku keksittymishäiriö, sillä en ikinäikinäikinä muista miten tuo kirjoitetaan!
Pilkku. Toinen rakas viholliseni, oli kieli mikä tahansa. Mie vaan haluan tunkea sen jokaisee, väliin, mihin, mahdollista,. Ruotsiksi kirjoittaminen onkin muuten tuskaa siksi!
LADONIA! Via jäi päälle, kun joku huomautti miten Latovia (LATVIA!) ja Ladonia kuulostavat samalta... Yritin korjata ne vihreät pois, mutta kai niitä sitten jäi vielä... Joten kiitos huomautuksesta! Ja kommentistasi myös, hyvä, että kelpasi kaikkine vihreineenkin!

KIITOS myös kaikille lukijoille! Thanks for all, I love you <3
Great ninjas are not killed with kunais.

"If they are best friends - they are lovers.
If they hate each other - they are lover.
If they've never met - they are lovers."
- Fangirl motto

Joulutonttu

• Kaksi niin erilaista
« Vastaus #4 : 20.12.2011 06:37:40 »
Jag talar svenska (: no ei nyt sentääs, minun kielipääni ei riitä puhumaan ruotsia, vaikka isä on suomenruotsalainen. Eikä tosin englantiakaan kunnolla :---D Yritin silti lukea ja ymmärtää tämän.. En mä mitään virheitä ainakaan löytänyt, mutta mitäs sitä löytämään englanninkielisestä tekstistä ku ei suomenkielisestäkään meinaa koskaan löytää mitään. Ei ainakaan mitään häiritsevän suurta virhettä siis. Ja ihan hyvä muutenkin.

Bra, bra.. >:'D