Kirjoittaja Aihe: Alice in the Wonderland 2010, [ENG] The Spiderweb of Insanity|K11|  (Luettu 2893 kertaa)

Dria

• Femmeilijä
Title: The Spiderweb of Insanity
Rating: K-11
Pairing: Malice (Mirana/Alice)

Disclaimer: I do not own Alice in the Wonderland. Not the original nor the 2010 film adaption.
Warnings: insanity, deaths
Challenges: vuosi raapalehtien III, One True Something20 (Femslash), Laiva on lastattu (I,D,V)

A/N: Peccantis gave me letters I, D and V. I made list of words that star with those letters. Total number of words is 35, I used 22 here.

“With this you will never be able to return, yet you shall return”, Red Queen whispered and forced her to drink black vial of potion.

Mirana of Marmoreal was her name but to Alice she was a devil. Even after years, Alice sometimes woke up screaming in pain. Why had she let the battle end that way?

Humiliated, killed, or broken. The sad ending of story about Alice in the Wonderland. The Alice in the story had twisted the traditional fairytale horribly. She had become the knight in the shining armour and failed to save the princess in the final battle.

Others got imprisoned but Mirana had been turned to ice. She had glimmered under the heat of the sun like diamonds before melting in front of her knight’s eyes. Alice still felt something shattering inside her, turning her mind into a dark spider-web of sanity and insanity.

Wonderland, what if it was only one of the illusions? A way to deal with the reality, decorate the uneventful days with delusions. What if everything she saw was incorrect? What if her dreams were true? Her dad had believed in miracles. She didn’t want to. She didn’t want to believe in the wonder called Wonderland because then the evil Red Queen who had turned her beloved Queen into water, would be real too.

Alice couldn’t return to Wonderland, yet she visited the place every night in her dreams, which was killing her. She wasn’t whole anymore.
The guilt had broken her.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.02.2015 09:00:42 kirjoittanut plööt »
"Ajan pyörä pyörii ja aikakaudet tulevat ja menevät jättäen jälkeensä muistoja, joista tarinat syntyvät. Tarinat haipuvat myyteiksi, ja myytitkin on jo kauan sitten unohdettu, kun ne luonut aikakausi jälleen koittaa."
Ava by Cea

Solembum

Malicea ♥

Annan angstin anteeksi, edellinenhän einakin minun muistaakseni oli onnellinen. Ja sitä paitsi pidin tämän angstisuudesta. Se sopi hyvin kuvaamaan noiden kahden suhdetta. Plus oli upeaa, ettei Miranan ja Alicen suhdetta oikestaan edes mainittu kovin tarkkaa, ja siitäkin huolimatta mun teki mieli porata sen takia, että ne olisi voineet olla yhdessä onnellisia. Ja se on hieno saavutus ottaen huomioon, että tässä ei edes puhuttu niiden menneisyydesta tai mahdollisesta tuevaisuudesta. Ja silti ikävä oli käsinkosketeltavaa. Tai jotein sinnepäin, en taas osaa oikein selittää.

Taistelun ratkaisu oli mielenkiintoinen. Tuli sellainen ahaa-elämys, että hei tosiaan, noinkin olisi voinut käydä. Usein on itsestään selvää, että hyvä voittaa. Tai oikestaan aina. Hyvä voittaa lopulta, koska niin vain tapahtuu. Itseasissa mun olisi pitänyt osata odottaa sulta jotain tällaista, koska sähän olet onnettomien loppujen ykkösfani. Tai no siis. Mutta meinaan sitä, että ymmärrän hyvin, että sä kirjoitit tällaisesta aiheesta, synkistelystä ja kuolemasta. Miranan kuolema oli muuten ihanasti kuvailtu, ja vielä lisäksi sen yksityskohtia luettavissa tuolta rivien välistä. Plus sen vaikutus Alicen elämään - sillä kuka tahansa muu (minä, mitä) olisi voinut mässäillä ikuisesti, mutta sä teit siitä ihana pelkistetyn ja kauniin, vaikka se olikin surullista, niin surullista.
Lainaus
Her dad had believed in miracles. She didn’t want to.
Suosikkini.

Haa, piti vielä mainita, että tämä oli oikein kiva englanniksi : )

Dria

• Femmeilijä
Kappas, Sole :D

Edellinen oli... Edellinen meni canonin mukaan. Piti tarkistaa, sen verran vanha räpellys se on. Se on (fluffy)hirvitys. Mut se on vanha (mikä tietty selittää kaiken...)

Totta, sun ois pitänyt osata odottaa, että mä tekisin näin tai muuttaisin Miranan despoorrihallitsijaksi, jonka Alice aikoo pysäyttää, mutta rakastuu tai jotain... (Tyhmiä heittoja ei saisi koskaan edes suunnitella, koska mielikuvitus...) Kiva että onnettomien loppujen fani sai onnellisten loppujen fanin tykkämään tästä ja Miranan kuolemasta (!). Joo, no en jaksa mässäillä onnettomuudella, se kävi. No can do.

Kiitoksia kommentoimisesta! ♥

"Ajan pyörä pyörii ja aikakaudet tulevat ja menevät jättäen jälkeensä muistoja, joista tarinat syntyvät. Tarinat haipuvat myyteiksi, ja myytitkin on jo kauan sitten unohdettu, kun ne luonut aikakausi jälleen koittaa."
Ava by Cea

Dani

• wild
  • necessary evil
    • tumblah
Well, as this is written in English, I might as well answer in English.

Good day from the commenting campaign! Though I usually don't read angst of any sorts, I had to snatch this one away before anyone else could. Alice in Wonderland is one of the best Tim Burton's movies I've seen, and besides, I like reading in English.

I'll be correcting some of your mistakes now, if you don't mind. 
Lainaus
Mirana of the Marmoreal is her name but to Alice she was a devil.
I believe that should be was, since the whole thing is written in past tense, and even if it wasn't, she'd still be dead, so...
Lainaus
She didn’t want to believe in wonder called Wonderland
Forgive me if I'm wrong since I'm not so certain of this, but there should be something in between those two words. The, perhaps? I kind of sounded wrong to me. Oh well, please ignore this if you now better, and I'll try not to be too embarrassed :D.

Also, in Mirana's full name, the the-word is unnecessary.

-
Truly, what would it have been like, if the film (I believe you based this on Tim Burton's version, if not, I've made a huge mistake) had really ended the way you described in your text? Burton's films are usually dark, but that dark? I'd probably have cried a river. Also, I really liked the way you wrote Mirana's death.

I really suck at this analyzing stuff. All in all, this was a fine piece of text, I liked it very much, I could feel Alice going more and more loony as I read.

Thanks, Dani.
I'm Gotham's reckoning, here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on.

Paraikaa käynnissä fini-hiatus, joka kestää määräämättömän ajan.

Dria

• Femmeilijä
Dani, yup, you're right. This is based on Burton's version. I'm huge fan of angst and darker fics and stories and my fics tend to have sad ending. I haven't written Alice in the Wonderland fics so long that I was kinda scared but characters (or Alice) behaved nicely and I'm happy to hear that you liked this. Of course the film could have ended this way and I wanted to play with the idea.

Thanks for pointing out those mistakes. I thought I checked text but seems like few mistakes escaped. I don't mind you correcting me at all, I'm just angry at myself because I didn't notice those.  :-X

Thank you for commenting!
Ava by Cea