Kirjoittaja Aihe: Paradoxes (K11, angst, horror, Narcissa/Bellatrix)  (Luettu 2377 kertaa)

Sawana

• Vieras
Title: Paradoxes
Genre: angst, horror
Rating: K11
Pairing: Bellatrix/Narcissa
Beta: Lily, Claire
Warnings: Kuvaannollista väkivaltaa, insesti
A/N: Tämä on kahdella tapaa ensikokeiluni. Ensinnäkin tämä on ensimmäinen femmeparitukseni, toiseksi ensimmäinen englanninkielinen ficcini (…oikeastaan tämä on vasta toinen ficcini). Jos huomaatte kielioppivirheitä, korjatkaa ne välittömästi.

Paradoxes

Nevertheless, your diurnal rhythm is altering somewhere in between normal and a nocturnal animal – you gasp for breath, you heartbeats quicken and you lose your balance, fall to the fossilized marble floor... and sway up, filled with pain, but in spite you’re still on your feet.

There is one less worth dying for. Your chaotic paradoxes are too much for me. If you do not want anything to breed in your nails, tear your nails off – oh, lemme tear them off! Let me do something irrevocable to you, let me brand you for life, let me stab a knife into your flesh – by my every word sticking it deeper and my every deed moving it backwards and forwards.

Don’t disengage your hand from my grip while I’m torturing you! Don’t let your eyes close owing to weakness. You’ve changed, passed over a whole stage of life.

If you still wake to the dawn of light, it must be due to a fire.

//Lils lisäsi insestivaroituksen
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.02.2015 05:56:36 kirjoittanut Beyond »

Sawana

• Vieras
Vs: Paradoxes
« Vastaus #1 : 20.06.2010 17:16:08 »
HUPS, unohdin laittaa betat näkyviin! Muokkasin ne kuitenkin tuohon. No ei, kun kaikki kunnia itselleni. Kiitos kommentista! :) Hienoa että sain mielestäsi yhteyden parituksen, genrejen ja tunnelman välille. Kiitos vielä kerran.