Kirjoittaja Aihe: Contract killer's victim, englanniksi, K11  (Luettu 1607 kertaa)

palanen

• taideteoksesta
Contract killer's victim, englanniksi, K11
« : 29.01.2010 22:26:33 »
// Alaotsikko: K11, lievä deathfic, drama ja angst

Name: Contract killer's victim
Author: Palanen
Beta: -
Genre: lievä deathfic, drama ja angst (kuten otsikossa mainittu)
Ikäraja: K11
Warnings: murha tai tappo, ottakaa mitenkä haluatte
Summary: She was the type of student that everybody admired: bright, funny, sporty and good-looking. But there was something that nobody knew...
A/N: eka tekstini täällä, toiminut enkun aineenani nyt hiljattain, kommentoikaa ihmeessä (: huom! tarinan lyhyyteen on syy, piti olla 200 sanaa, ja tääkin meni jo yli.

She was the type of student that everybody admired: bright, funny, sporty and good-looking.
But there was something that nobody knew, something that no one would ever guess.
Annabel had secrets and she was very proud of them. She knew that someday she have to pay what she has done,
but of course, she didn’t think that the doomsday was closer than she could even think.
This is a story about a contract killer.

Busy morning on Hilfiger’s upper secondary school, everyone are rushing to class, avoiding being delayed.
Last night is still in Annabel’s mind clearly, but in the class she tries focused herself to learn French
and to forgetting about the victims.
   Someone in the room knows the secrets, Annabel doesn’t know that but she doesn’t know other things either.
Someone knows that soon Annabel is dead and he feels pleasure of that joy.
  After class someone reminds himself what Annabel has done her innocent victims and hate fills every hollow in his mind.
Annabel is a cruel and selfish cow, she deploys gossips and lies, breaks couple’s relationships for her own joy.
She wants destroy all the things she can’t have. No matter what it is, but it has to be exterminated by the next day.
  On the schoolyard someone, called Cameron, pulls the trigger and in half second Annabel’s whole world runs infront of her eyes.
Cameron turns to make his way to the car and sends a message his boss, the mission has completed with success.
Paycheck is waiting Cameron and he thinks that sometimes it’s nice to be a contract killer.

A/N2: muokkasin tekstiä hieman ohjeiden mukaan, kommentit ovat edelleen tervetulleita
« Viimeksi muokattu: 15.06.2011 15:39:28 kirjoittanut Pyhimys »
Counting all the assholes in the room
Well I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not alone
You're a liar, you're a cheater, you're a fool
Well that's just like me yoohoo and I know you too

palanen

• taideteoksesta
Vs: Contract killer's victim, englanniksi
« Vastaus #1 : 30.01.2010 12:27:55 »
Kelmikiti:   Kiitoksia kommentista, siinä oli paljon hyviä neuvoja, korjailen tekstiä hieman ohjeittesi mukaan : D thank juu
Counting all the assholes in the room
Well I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not alone
You're a liar, you're a cheater, you're a fool
Well that's just like me yoohoo and I know you too