Kirjoittaja Aihe: If you really wanna cry K-11 English  (Luettu 1231 kertaa)

Larppa

• Vieras
If you really wanna cry K-11 English
« : 21.08.2014 19:06:45 »
Author Syvä Miete
Rating K-11
Summary Cause something hurts me.
A/N Because the music, because my touch.

Can you see the future in front of you? I see it. It coming closer and closer, it doesn't never stop. You can walk with it, but I stay. History don't come back, it is over. You can not see it. You can just stop it. Stop the time. Stop the supernova in space. Stop the sun burning. Stop the walking around. I can't do anything just watch you'r travels. I love space, Earth, Nine worlds - anything what can round around in line. Whit line. It doesn't go away, it doesn't see me. I am just the little girl, and I'm watching you in Earth. We knows, there is just eight worlds. But the one, it doesn't see what we're doing right now. Future, history. It is hidden and high of us.

If the worlds someday settle in the line, you see just the Mars. Moon round around and never stop. It can't stop. But still, the world can explode, it can walk away. For the ninth world. It looks hard, but it can. I know it, you don't. Don't say, you're an idiot. 'Cause I have to say it. And I say it now. If you really wanna cry, lisen the music what makes you sad. What makes you cry. Not tomorrow, not yesterday. Now.