Kirjoittaja Aihe: BBC!Sherlock: Because you're an idiot || S || John & Sherlock || In English  (Luettu 1957 kertaa)

Sacrifice

• Vieras
Title: Because you're an idiot
Fandom: BBC Sherlock
Pairing: Ei ole, mutta voi myös lukea parituksella John/Sherlock
Rating: S
Genre: Valitkaa joku, itse en osaa kunnolla määritellä
Disclaimer: En omista mitään
A/N: Tämä alkoi yöllä vähän niin kuin kirjoittamaan itseään ja kirjoittelin sitten tänään loppuun. :D Osallistuu Dialogihaasteeseen.

"I told you so."
"John..."
"I bloody told you so."

"John."
"But no, you wouldn't listen to me, would you? Instead of thinking for a second, just this once in your life, you had to be Sherlock bloody Holmes who doesn't give two shits about his life and well-being!"

"He was right there, John! You don't understand -"

"No, you don't understand! We were dealing with a dangerous serial killer here, you were seriously risking your life!"

"He would've gotten away if I had waited."

"We would've caught him anyway! My God, do you even realize... - he almost snapped your arm in two. Does that mean nothing to you?"

"Yes, but he didn't. My arm is fine. I don't need checking over."

"No, you don't, because it's not like you're covered in cuts and bruises or anything. Now stop being a bloody git and let the doctors do their job."

"Do. Not. Touch. Me. -- John, you're a doctor. You can do it."
"No, I cannot."

"Why not?"
"Because I'm this close breaking your other arm."

"That is ridiculous."
"Oh! So, I'm the one being ridiculous here? I'll just go after every escaped criminal of London and let them smash my head. Let's see how that turns out."

"..."

"You're going to need stitches and have a cast on your arm. Now, please, work with me here for once."
"Alright, fine. Doesn't mean I like this."

"Of course you don't."

"Are you done being pissed at me?"
"Mm, nope."

"Come on, I'm fine now. I even agreed to let them take care of me."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you don't look like you haven't been ran over by a truck. I'm serious about this, Sherlock.  If they tell us to wait, then we wait."

"We've never done that."
"And whose fault is that, exactly?"

"They are so slow, we'll never get the work done if we just sit around waiting all day long."

"...They're not that slow."

"Yes they are."
"Okay, whatever. I need a cuppa."

"Thank you."

"No, you twat. You can make your own."

"What?"
"That's what you get for being so stupid."

"But I'm hurt! The doctor's orders are that I need to take it slow and be careful with my arm."

"Oh, and a moment ago you were just fine."

"It has changed. I suddenly feel really dizzy... -- Stop laughing, John, don't you see I'm in terrible, terrible pain?"

"Alright, you prat. Here's your tea."

"Thank you. I knew you would help a man in need. Couldn't stand seeing an innocent person in distress."

"One word and I'll take that tea away from you."

"Fine."

"By the way, we're almost out of milk again."

"Then it seems like you have something to do tomorrow."

"No, we already agreed that you would do the shopping."
"...When did we agree that?"
"Just before I brought your tea."

"No we didn't."

"Yes, we did. In my head."

"You're an idiot."
"I love you too."

« Viimeksi muokattu: 13.11.2014 11:00:49 kirjoittanut Beyond »

Felly

Terve! Törmäsin tähän tekstiin dialogihaastetta katsellessani, ja kannatti kyllä ehdottomasti tulla lukemaan! En parita Johnlockia toisilleen romanttisesti, joten tällainen (tulkinnanvaraisesti) paritukseton BBC Sherlock -ficci oli oikein mukava löytö :--)

Dialogin kirjoittaminen on mun mielestäni tosi haastavaa, enkä koe muidenkaan aina onnistuvan siinä (etenkään jos on pelkkää dialogia), mutta tämä oli oikein onnistunut ja näppärä teksti mun mielestäni. Melkein saatoin kuulla päässäni, kuinka Cumberbatch ja Freeman näyttelisivät tämän kohtauksen :--D Lisäksi teksti oli oikein sujuvaa dialogia, jota oli miellyttävä lukea.

Lainaus
"Why not?"
"Because I'm this close breaking your other arm."
Haha, miten nauroin tälle :--D Hahmot olivat ihan oman itsensä kaltaisia, pisteet siitäkin!

Tämä oli oikein kiva lukukokemus, kiitos kovasti tästä :)

Niin kuolemakin pelkää helinääsi,
ja aika itseänsä häpeää

(avatar)

Sacrifice

• Vieras
Ooh, kommentti! Aina yhtä ilahduttavaa kuulla, että olen onnistunut teksteissäni! ^^ Kiitos paljon Felly kommentistasi. Upeaa, että pidit! Mustakin dialogi tuottaa vähän vaikeuksia, mutta niin sattuu tekemään myös ihan perustekstikin, ainakin mun tapauksessani... :D

Tala Sohalia

Hauskaa, jouhevaa, tasapuolista väittelyä ystävien kesken. Kumpikin edusti itseään canonin mukaisesti. Paitsi ehkä se Johnin nauraminen tuntui vieraalta -ehkä hän olisi ennemminkin tuhahtanut? Tai tuijottanut? :D
Ihminen, kumma eläin,
puhuu niin kuin jumala,
vaan tietääkö se puhuissansa
että aattelee kuin ihminen?

Sacrifice

• Vieras
Kiitos kommentista, Tala Sohalia! Hyvä kuulla, että sain pidettyä molemmat hahmossaan. ^^'
Njoo, nyt kun miettii niin saatat olla oikeassa :D