Kirjoittaja Aihe: A song at the sunset (James/Lily, S)  (Luettu 1936 kertaa)

hiddenben

• Yksinpurjehtija
A song at the sunset (James/Lily, S)
« : 15.02.2009 18:15:35 »
Title: A song at the sunset
Rating: S
Pairing: James Potter/Lily Evans
Genre: romance, drama
Summary: Camping doesn’t belong to the wizard’s and witch’s world. It’s all very Muggle stuff, ‘cause it’s very hard and tough work to put up a tent, make a fire, do everything on your own without any help of magic. But there was this one group, who wasn’t afraid of the big bears or high trees.
A/N: Albumihaasteeseen, koska kirjoitin Travisin Indefinitely - biisin pohjalta tämän uudelleen. Korvaa siis vanhaa ficciä.

A song at the sunset

Camping doesn’t belong to the wizards and witchs world. It’s all very Muggle stuff, ‘cause it’s very hard and tough work to put up a tent, make a fire, do everything on your own without any help of magic.
But some wizards and witchs seem to like camping. There is something that makes them to come to the woods without a wand and put up a tent and make a fire all by themselves. However there isn’t much that kind of people who would come of free will to the woods and be there without their wand. Most of them, who are brave enough to enter the mysterious world between trees and animals, take their wand with them, just to ensure their safety.

But there was this one group who wasn’t afraid of the big bears or high trees. There belonged three girls and four boys. One of the girls had dark brown hair and she was quite tall, her name was Emily. The other girl had also dark hair, but she was shorter than the other two girls. Her name was Sofie. And then there was this third girl, who had beautiful red hair and she seemed to date one of the boys, who had glasses and black, messy hair. The girl was called Lily and the boy James. The other three boys were called Sirius, Remus and Peter. Sirius seemed to be very energetic and funny, ‘cause the girls laughed at him all the time. Peter was very little and quite, he looked sometimes like a little rat. And Remus seemed to be quit the opposite of Sirius; he was quite like Peter, but Remus looked like he thought something very serious. He was very talented and wise young man.

The sun was starting to set down. James, the black-haired boy, loved sunset. There was something in it that made him watch it from the beginning until the last light of the sun had gone. It was nice to realise how the colours changed at the time the sun went down. There were so much feelings and thoughts that ran through his head.

When the last sunbeam had gone, Remus made a fire with help of his wand. He had together with Emily collected dry branches and now a few of them were surrounded by orange and yellow fire. The shadows grew longer, and it started to get a bit colder. James sat with Lily; they were so close that Lily almost sat on James’ lap. The others just sat next to each other and looked the fire.

After a little while Remus took his guitar out. Many didn’t know that he could either play or sing, but he could. In the matter of fact, he was quite good. He tuned a while his guitar and then played some chords. After that he started a song.

Everyday in every way I'm falling
Everything that everyone says turns me on

Shine a light on me
So that everyone can see
That I wanna stay here indefinitely

James hugged Lily closer to him. The lyrics of the song really hit him. Every single word was true; they all meant something to him. He didn’t know, what it exactly was, but it meant something to him and Lily. Somehow it was related to their relationship, what they meant to each other.

Time exists but just on your wrist so don't panic
Moments last and lifetimes are lost in a day
So wind your watches down please
'Cause there is no time to lose

It was so true. Every word, what they told. But what was it? It was irritating to James not to know, but he just held Lily next to him so tight, that she had to remind James to let her breath; she wasn’t going anywhere.

And I'm gonna stay here indefinitely
And I wanna stay here so just let me be
Now I can see the light circling round your reflection...

And I'm gonna stay here so just let me be
Indefinitely, indefinitely, indefinitely

Although James knew Lily wasn’t going anywhere, he knew that it wasn’t quit true. The truth was that someday Lily would just leave, maybe without even knowing it. It could be just a simple accident or a murder, but she would be away. Forever. And James would follow her; he had liked Lily for so long that he wasn’t going to let her go. If Lily would die, James would die. So simple was that.

- Are you okay, James? Lily asked, turning to look at James’ face. James nodded and smiled. Lily smiled back. Right now she wasn’t going anywhere. She would stay here, definitely.

-------------------------
Travis - Indefinitely

Everyday in every way I'm falling
Everything that everyone says turns me on

Shine a light on me
So that everyone can see
That I wanna stay here indefinitely

Time exists but just on your wrist so don't panic
Moments last and lifetimes are lost in a day
So wind your watches down please
'Cause there is no time to lose

And I wanna stay here so just let me be
Now I can see the light circling round your reflection...

And I'm gonna stay here so just let me be
« Viimeksi muokattu: 14.06.2011 13:06:24 kirjoittanut hiddenben »

between the sea
and the dream of the sea

Evora

• Kelmitär
  • Help!
Vs: A song at the sunset
« Vastaus #1 : 14.03.2009 16:07:28 »
Vautsi, kiva tunteilupätkä! Ihme ettei tätä oo vielä kommentoitu. No, minä yritän parhaan kykyni mukaan kommentoida. Voi olla että tässä ei oo päätä eikä häntää ku en oo miljoonaan vuoteen lukenu tai kommentoinu mitään, mut yritän :)

Okei, eli aluksi tästä, että tää oli enkuks. Hyvää enkkua tää oli, ei siinä mitään, mutta löytyi sieltä muutama rakenteellinen virhe. Esim. tuossa ihan alussa

Lainaus
But some wizard’s and witch’s seem to like camping

Tuohon ei kuulu laittaa noita heittomerkkkejä, koska nyt se tarkoittaa että velho tai noita omistaa jotain. Eli toi ois niiku ''pidempänä'' kirjotettu näin: But some wizard and witch has got... eli ei noin, vaan ilman heittomerkkejä, jolloin merkitys muuttuu siihen, mitä olet ajanut takaa, eli monikkoa sanoista noita ja velho :)

Myös pilkutus pisti silmään. Englannin kielessä pilkutus tapahtuu kovin eri tavalla verrattuna suomen pilkutukseen. Englannissa ei tule pilkkuja esim sanojen mutta ja koska eteen. Eli jos kirjoittaa englanniksi eikä ole varma, miten pilkut kuuluu laittaa, kannattaa jättää ne kokonaan pois, se ei ole niin hirveä virhe :D

Mutta siis sitten itse sisällöstä sen verran, että tämä oli kovin tunteikas :) Olit saanut vangittua kivasti tuon tunnelman mikä tuolla vallitsi. Varsinkin tuossa kohtaa missä Remus otti tuon kitaran ja alkoi laulaa, pystyin niin selvästi kuulemaan hänen soittavan ja laulavan siellä. Näin myös selvästi mielessäni Lilyn ja Jamesin istumassa erillään muista ja katselemassa auringonlaskua. Erittäin onnistunut lopetus oli tässä, täytyy sanoa!

Tiivistettynä: Pidin kovasti :)

Ev
''Ai sä alat naljailee, seinätalja?''
''Kameli!''
''Peura!''
''Hesalainen!''
Avatar by kanelitanko, suurkiitokset!
Last.Fm