Kirjoittaja Aihe: The Girl in the Pool [EN] (S, draama)  (Luettu 3386 kertaa)

Winga

• Gremlin
The Girl in the Pool [EN] (S, draama)
« : 11.08.2008 03:07:51 »
Title: The Girl in the Pool
Author: Winga
Characters: Me = Marie Green
The girl = Victoria Herbown
The lady in the phone
Rating: S
Genre: Drama
Disclaimer: Mun ovat.
Summary: I wasn't sure should I call help or not when I saw her in the pool.
A/N: Yöllistä tajunnanvirtaa englanniksi, jotain parituksetonta ystävyyssoopaa ja eräänlaista kokeilua. Teki kyllä hyvää kirjoittaa jotain englanniksi. Juu, lyhyt siitä kyllä tuli...

The Girl in the Pool

I wasn't sure should I call help or not when I saw her in the pool. She seemed to be so relaxed yet there was something wrong with her that caught my eye. She seemed to be too relaxed. I kept on watching for a minute or so until I knew I should call for help. Dialling 911 was easy, but when the lady that had answered started asking me questions, I was in trouble.

The lady: "What's wrong with her?"
Me: "..."
The lady: "I mean, does she breath?"
Me: "Well... I don't know."
The lady: "Well, what seems to be the trouble with her?"
Me: *ends the call*

After the disastrous call I decided to go to see the girl. I knew it’d be difficult as I saw the fence. “Oh shit,” I cursed. It was too high to be climbed over so I walked around to see if there was any other way for me to get in.

The yard and the house were both large and big, and I couldn’t find any entry until I was on the other side of the house. There was a gate and, luckily, it had been left open. I pushed it and then went on searching for the pool.

Now, as I had been outside, I did know where the pool was. The trouble was that now I was on the other side of the house and I wasn’t sure how long my route really was. So I walked and walked until I was on the other side of the house. I wondered how no one had come to ask me who I was and what I was doing on their yard, but that was my luck.

On the other side of the house I could see the pool and the girl in it. She wasn’t on the same place she’d been when I’d last seen her, but then again I didn’t see her from the same position as last time.

I started jogging towards the pool to see whether she needed my help or not. I was nearly certain that I’d find a dead body when I’d get to her.

As I got closer and closer to the pool I could see her body better. By the time I was next to the pool I knew she wasn’t dead. Actually she had changed her position as she’d noticed me and started talking almost immediately.

The girl: “Hello, miss..?”
Me: “Green.”
The girl: “Well, miss Green.... What are you doing here?”
Me: “Um... I saw you from there *points at the place where stood before* and you seemed to be dead.”
The girl: *laughing* “Dead?”
Me: *blushes* “Um... yeah.”
The girl: *getting of the pool* “Oh, my name is Victoria Herbown.” *gives out her hand*
Me: *shaking her hand* “Marie Green.”
The girl: “Well, what did you do after noticing me?”
Me: “I called 911... And after I understood I knew nothing about your condition, I hang up.”
The girl: “That sounds interesting. You normally do stuff like that?”
Me: “No, I normally act like a normal person.”
The girl: *smiling* “Well, I’m kind of happy you decided against that today. I was bored in every way today as no one is here with me and I am thankful that you came here to save me from most certain death of boredom.”

That way our conversation went on and on. I didn’t even once stop to think about how I had begun this conversation as it didn’t matter anymore. As it started to get dark I looked at my watch and understood that I had spent nearly six hours talking with this miss Herbown of whom I knew nothing.

Me: “Uh, I think I should get going. It’s already nine.”
Victoria: “Yeah... We’ll see tomorrow?”
Me: “Sure. It was nice talking to you, miss Herbown.”
Victoria: “’Twas nice talking to you too, miss Green.”

I left Victoria soon after that and went home to think about the day that had been the most extraordinary day in my life. I, a shy girl, had been able to talk to a complete stranger and, strangely, made friends with her.

The next few weeks we spent together and got to knew each other and later we were inseparable. And I know I will never forget that day I got to know her, the day when I met the girl in the pool.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 14.06.2011 20:33:52 kirjoittanut Winga »
"It's just like I always say; if you want to find something weird you have to go downtown."

oneena

Vs: The Girl in the Pool (ENGLISH)
« Vastaus #1 : 29.09.2008 19:11:18 »
Mä pidin tästä :D Kirjoitat hyvin, ja vielä vieraalla kielellä (?)
P.C Thirty-one said "We caught a dirty-one"
Maxwell stands alone...

mers.

« Vastaus #2 : 29.09.2008 22:26:17 »
Ensin mä avasin tän vaan, koska aattelin että katon miten pitkä tää on. Yleensä mun aivot ei riitä englanninkielisten tekstien lukemiseen, mutta tätä jopa tykkäsin lukea. Alussa mä aattelin et tää on joku salapoliisiromaanijuttu ja se nainen/tyttö oli joku poliisi. :D Kirjoitusvirheitä tai muita häröjä mä nyt en osaa englanninkielisestä tekstistä ettiä yhtään. :D Oonkohan mä kattonu liikaa CSI:tä?

Winga

• Gremlin
« Vastaus #3 : 29.09.2008 22:33:46 »
oneena: Kiitti :D Juu, vieras kieli on

mers.: Hih, kiva, että luit sittenkin. Juu, mun mieleni on kanssa saattanut ensin kehittänyt salapoliisitarinaa ja sitten kääntänyt suuntansa.  Kiitti! :D Ois tullut jotain Marple/Poirot/muu tutkija -sekotusta sen luonteesta...
"It's just like I always say; if you want to find something weird you have to go downtown."

Neme

• the kissogram
  • Vaniljen ava
« Vastaus #4 : 11.10.2008 10:41:07 »
Täällä taas :D on tullut jotenkin vakioksi avata jokin sinun teksteistäsi, kun tietää että ne ovat varmasti hyviä. Tää oli jännä:D Just tolleen ihanasti sattumalta törmäs kaks ihmistä ja siihen johtanut juonikuvio oli mielenkiintoinen. Nauroin tolle 911-puhelulle aika pitkään, en tiiä miks se oli mun mielestä niin hauska. Loppupuolella pelkäsin että kun ne oli jo tutustunu, nii se tyttö olis oikeesti kuollu (en tajunnu lukee alkukrediittei, olis voinu lukee isol deathfic, mut onneks ei. Olipas sekavaa :D). Jeps, kirjoitat englanniksi hyvin, ei ollut liian yksinkertaista englantia, eikä liian vaikeaa. Joskus on tullu törmättyä enkunkielisissä ficeissä Maija Poppas-lauseisiin, mistä ei ota mitään selvää eikä sanakirjakaan auta :D! Mut joo, tykkäsin oikein kovasti taas tästä, kiva lukea sinulta vaihteeksi originaalitekstiä, vaikkei niissä ficeissäkään mikään vika ole :D Kiitos!

spell
ℒ-O-V-E

Winga

• Gremlin
« Vastaus #5 : 11.10.2008 13:55:19 »
Nemethys: Varmasti hyviä :O Kiitos kohteliaisuudesta, kovasti.
Mulla oli hauska kirjoittaa tätä, miettiä mitä kohta tapahtuu. Varsinkin kun tää oikeesti oli ajatuksenjuoksua - yöllä. En mä tahdo tappaa hahmojani, en niin usein ainakaan  :D Minust tuo 911-puhelu on kans ihan hyvin onnistun...
:D Hyvä, että tää oli tällaista hyvää englantia, ei töksiny eikä jättäny miettiin 'Mitähän ihmettä tolla lauseella yritettiin sanoa..?'.
Hih, kiitti. Originaalipuoli tuppaa jotenkin jäämään vähemmälle, mutta niitäkin on muutama kesken...