Kirjoittaja Aihe: Where are the answers? ~ S ~ In English ~ Ficlet  (Luettu 1498 kertaa)

Rainbow Light

• Vieras
Author  Syvä Miete (Deep Thought)
Rating S
Warnings Suicide but not mentioned. Unclear truths.
Summary Questions needs answers, lies needs truths and death needs life. Moon needs just to lay and shine.
A/N Ok I think I have better english now, not so many mistakes. If there is, oh please, tell me! No one have checked this for mistakes, so this is what it is. (My dutch friend didn´t answer.) I just love moon, forest and sacrifice. One reason i wrote this (I wanted too ofc). I don´t actually believe that aftre death people change to stars, but it is so beautiful so I had to. It motivated me : D And that "god" word is on purpose on generic term there, I dont mean that God just.. (have mo words) god : D

349 words = ficlet

You started to tell a story. It told about young girl, who sacrificed herself in the middle of the night, who promised to moon that she won´t ever return to bother it. Girl looked up to the blue sky and mystical forest for the last time. Is the life worth it? Will it bring your personality into light, or will it hide it forever? Are you blind, or don´t you just look in the right way? So many questions, but there is no one who wants to answer to them.

The girl wanted answers to the questions, and the moon promised to tell them to her. But it couldn´t, because girl was not near him, so it could whisper and no one else wouldn´t hear what it would say. Girl promised to create her star as near as possible of the moon.

After everything, girl got near to the moon and asked for the answers. Nothin´ happened. She tried to speak other stars too, but not a single one noticed. Like she was invisible. Then she realized, that they weren´t real. It was cheating, lie, what her imagine told her. Girl had only one way back into life. Turn the lies into truth.
She tried, but was still upset of what she saw. She believed in stars, moon, sky, why it wasn´t real? Why it had to broke her? Why her mind did not tell it, why she had to see this? Maybe because she wouldn´t believe. But still she doesn´t. There is still sky, forest, night and blue glowing moon. Maybe it´s purpose was to show reality. And send her back to it.

You switched page of the book, but noticed that rest of the pages was empty. It was first story that you read until the end. But I fell asleep, before you said the last words. In my mind, I decide of the end. It can break you in pieces, it can change this world and make everyone to lie themselves. I decide it. Songs says that “the world is in your hand”, but I take it literally. That is why I became to god.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.06.2015 00:08:36 kirjoittanut Syvä Miete »

inukii

Vs: Where are the answers? ~ S ~ In English ~ Ficlet
« Vastaus #1 : 19.06.2015 20:59:35 »
Tämä oli todella kaunis, syvällinen ficci! Pidin kuvailusta ja teksti vei hetkeksi aivan toiseen maailmaan. Osa meni hieman toisesta korvasta sisään ja toisesta ulos, mutta ei hätää, johtuu luultavasti omasta englannintaidostani.

Löysin suhteellisen paljon pilkkuvirheitä, mutta en nyt ala niitä listaamaan, kun en itsekään aivan tajua niitä englanninkielessä - ne kun omien tietojeni mukaan menevät melko erinlailla kuin suomessa. Voisin laittaa tähän muutamia virheitä, joita huomasin, mutta en ole täysin varma niistä itsekään, joten näitä ei kannata pitää kovin suuremmoisina faktoina. :D

Girl looked up at blue sky last time, and mystical forest.

Girl looked up to a blue sky and a mystical forest for a last time.

After everything girl got near of the moon and asked the answers.

After everything, girl got near of the moon and asked for the answers.

She tried to speak other stars too, but no one noticed.

She tried to speak for the other stars too, but not a single one noticed.

She tried, but was still upset what she saw.

She tried but was still upset of what she saw.

It was first story that you read to the end.

It was a first story you read until the end.

Toivottavasti tästä sekavasta kommentistani oli jotain hyötyä! Pidin kovasti tarinasta, vaikka näitä muutamia virheitä löysinkin! :)
Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

Rainbow Light

• Vieras
« Vastaus #2 : 19.06.2015 21:06:23 »
Moikka inukii!
Stalkkasinkin sua tossa että kommaat :3 kiitos että syvällisyys näkyi ja vei mukanaan!

Joo, mun sanajärjestys kusee kaikissa kielissä, pitäs harjotella miettimään mitä kirjottaa ennenkun teen sen.
Joo, korjailen nuo virheet tossa pian (?) mutta vikasta ehkä tajusit väärin. Tarkotin sillä loppuun asti, en tienny miten laittaa ja yritin ettiikki mutta ei. Vai tarkotatko sä samaa..? Korjaan silti.
Joo sana toistuu ^. Mutta kiitos kommasta!!

Winga

• Gremlin
« Vastaus #3 : 19.06.2015 22:44:38 »
Sain kyllä kiinni ideastasi, mutta täytyy myöntää että tekstisi oli jonkin verran epäselvähkö ja saattaa nähdä, ettei englanti ole se ykköskielesi. Mutta minusta on hienoa että kuitenkin yrität ja kirjoitat!

Tarinassasi on hyvä idea takana, vaikka se lyhyt onkin. Pidän tämän avonaisuudesta, siitä että kirjan viime sivut ovat tyhjiä ja tarina on avoin, jonka saa itse lopettaa :)

Olen kyllä ehkä vähän eri mieltä noista inukiin ehdottamista korjauksista, esimerkiksi tuo ensimmäinen;
Girl looked up at blue sky last time, and mystical forest.
voisi olla myös looked up at the blue sky

Ja

Lainaus
After everything girl got near of the moon and asked the answers.
After everything, the girl got near to the moon and asked (for) the answers.

Muutenkin, jonkun verran nuo artikkelit puuttuivat tekstistä.

Jos tarvitset betaa, tai koskaan mietit sitä, niin semmoinen on ihan kätevä olla olemassa. Mutta toivon että jatkat englannin kanssa harjoittelua ja kirjoittelua :)
"It's just like I always say; if you want to find something weird you have to go downtown."

Rainbow Light

• Vieras
« Vastaus #4 : 20.06.2015 00:06:46 »
winga, eihän enkku ookkaan mun ykköskieli ;D välillä se vaan on helpompaa ja tunteet tulee esille paremmin kertojan silmissä. Kyllähän mun täytyy yrittää.

Mustakin tyhjien sivujen lisääminen loppuun oli kiva idea.
Ehkä taas korjailen, miten muut sen parhaaksi näkee. :D tähän väliin sanoisin, että mulle on kehittynyt oman logikan mukana oma englanti, joten vaikka tavallaan osaan enkkua se menee väärin. joo, siis artikkelit. En vaa tavallaa osaa niitä. Tiiän, mihin in tai up tai mikä vaan mutta en vaa.. En tiiä :D periaate hoidossa mutta käytäntö kusee.
Juttelen tosi monen muunkielisen kanssa jolloin yhteiseks sopii englanti, on tullut treenattua kun hollantikaverikin on jokapäivänen ropetus/jutteluseura (oon suorastaan riippuvainen) jne.

(betaa en jaksanu hankkia :: D)

Mutta kiitos paljon tästä murskaavasta kommentista! :3
Ja siis idea basically oli että tyttö halusi vastauksia kysymyksiin ja kysyi kuulta, se lupasi vastata jos voisi kuiskata ne sille. Tyttö siirtyi tähtiin sillä tavalla ja tajusi että kaikki on valetta. Siis se tarina. Se jolle joku kerto sitä nukahti ennen viimesiä sanoja ja loppu oli sen päätettävissä.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.06.2015 00:13:16 kirjoittanut Syvä Miete »