Kirjoittaja Aihe: APH: Musik non stop till slut, K-11, Den/Nor  (Luettu 804 kertaa)

Iiko-chan

• OC-otaku
  • Fluffy
    • Iitun Vlogiikalla
APH: Musik non stop till slut, K-11, Den/Nor
« : 15.10.2013 19:57:51 »
Kirjoittaja: Iiko-chan
Ikäraja: K-11 enimmillään.
Tyylilaji: draama, romance, history maybe?
Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia
Paritus/Hahmot: Norja ja Tanska (ilmeisesti tottelevat myös nimiä Valdis ja Mathias?)
Vastuuvapaus:Axis Powers Hetalian hahmot kuuluvat Himaruya Hidekazille, eikä minulla täten niihin ole tekijänoikeuksia. Myöskään tekstien paikat eivät ole minun omistuksessani.
A/N: Mitä - palasinko minä todella takaisin Hetaliaan miltei NELJÄN vuoden tauon jälkeen? Mikä minua vaivaa? Ja vielä samaan paritukseen, joka sai sydämeni itkemään onnesta tuolloin, kun olin pieni ja ihastunut (okei 18-vuotias) fanityttö? Oijoi sentään. No, tuossa saattoi olla tarpeeksi kyseisen asian päivittelyä.

Kaikkihan alkoi siitä kun löysin koneen kätköistä vanhan drabblen, joka koostuu yhteensä 10 kappaleesta, ja ajattelin lykätä sen tänne päivitettynä versiona herättääkseni uudelleen sisäisen fanityttöni :) Tekstit ovat aika lyhyitä (ja kaiken päälle englanniksi), ja niissä on pyrkimyksenä ollut että jokaisesta kappaleesta olen napannut yhden säkeen jonka pohjalle drabblen olen rakentanut :D Ja tuosta ei
varmaan saanut kukaan selvää.

Ajattelin postata drabbleja aina kaksi kerrallaan, ja arvostaisin todella että saisin niistä palautetta - oli se sitten ihan millaista tahansa! Mutta tämän enempää en aikaasi vie, vaan annetaan ekojen kahden drabblen hoitaa loppu höpinä.

Musik non stop - osa I

Smash - The Rasmus

"I don't think you can do it." Norway said ironically, while Denmark stared at him furiously.

"Oh yeah?" older nation asked and rolled his sleeves.

"... Well, you can try, but I still don't think you have the skills on it." Norway stepped closer to the board where Denmark was messing around.

"Would you like to make a bet?" Denmark asked and smirked.

"Bets are childish. No thanks", Norway replied and crossed his arms.

"If I can do it, then you have to do do what I wish for", Denmark said, skipping Norwegian's protest.

"It's not hard to guess what you want..." Norway sighed.

"Just a little thing, I promise!" Denmark said and leaned his head towards Norway.

"Well, tell me." Norway asked in a monotonous voice, that would've made any other man fall into depression and apathy - but not Denmark. Instead, the man puffed up his chest and leaned closer to the smaller boy.

"I get to kiss you properly", Denmark declared his terms. The sentence made Norway's eyes roll like marbles, and though his face was still as blank as a bucket of cookie dough, he shaked his head as a sign of disapproval.

"... Like that would never happen. You just aren't able to do it, so my answer is yes." Norway said and exited the kitchen. The older boy let his eyes rest for a while on the boy that moved away with small, silent steps. But pretty quickly he turned his focus on the table before him, and wrapped his sleeves.

"Okay, Denmark, show me what you're made of.." The Dane murmured himself and started his choirs.

After about an hour, Norway heard some voices coming closer to the library room. He set his book at the table nearby and waited.

"Norgie! It's ready!" Denmark shouted anxiously as he burst out in to the room.

"Low down the volume a bit", Norway muttered. "Sorry.. But, it's ready!" Denmark said and handed Norway a plate with a piece of cake on top of it. The cake didn't look too bad, really: it was decorated with whip cream and strawberries, plus some chocolate chips all over it.

"How do you think about it?" Denmark asked, excitement could be heard easily in his voice. He knew that the cake looked perfecty edible and delicious, but when it came to Norge he could never be sure about anything. The blonde-haired country grabbed his fork without a hurry, before cutting a small piece of that culinary masterpiece. He was a bit afraid, because if the cake really tasted good, he would have to say it out loud.

And it did. Denmark's cake wasn't one of the best he had ever tasted, but it didn't taste like crap, either. He placed the plate at the table and then stared at Denmark.

"Well?" the man asked.

"... Okay, do what you wanted when winning.", Norway muttered and pouted his mouth a bit.

"Really?" Denmark asked surprised.

"The Hell with you! You heard -", Norway started again, but was stopped as a pair of lips captured his in to a loving, sensitive and gentle kiss. Norway felt a blush on his face, Denmark pulled him off the chair and wrapped his arms around the little boy. Norway closed his eyes slowly and let Denmark kiss him deeply, man's hands were caressing his back and cheek. They leaned closer to each other. Norway felt his head start to spin a bit, he had to let go.

"Hey, I wasn't done yet..." Denmark protested.

"No.. air..." Norway gasped and huffed out loud. Denmark laughed a little.

"Want me to bake some other time?" he whispered and pressed a kiss on boy's forehead.

".... I know you want to", Norway only said and frowned a little.

Moonlight Shadow - Mike Oldfield

It was half past four in the wee hours. Norway was sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking tea from a big mug. He was wiggling his feet as he stared out of the window. It was a beautiful night. He could see some sparkling stars in the sky that was velvet blue, and a thin, crescent moon creating a small lamp in the dark area. Norway emptied his mug and then landed on the floor. He wondered if he should try catching some sleep now, since the sun would rise in about three hours. The boy placed his mug on the dishboard and was about to go to bed, when he heard a knock on the front door.

Norway had a pretty good suspicion about who the knocker was. Because sincerely - how many people got into your door when the clock was about four in the morning? He sighed a bit, then walked at the door.

"Who is it..." he muttered.

"Oh great! You're awake! Norge, let me in. I have a problem!" a familiar voice shouted anxiously.

"I pretty much know what sort of problem you have. Drank too much and now need a place to stay because you're not able to go home in that shape?" Norway granted with a sigh.

"No, no, I'm completely sober! Please let me in... It's really important!" the voice continued persistently. Norway couldn't help being a little curious of what the other had to say. He opened the door slightly, but to no avail. Denmark busted in as soon as he could, taking a long and observant look at the boy before him. "Oh, good, it really was a dream!" he sighed and pulled the boy into his embrace before this could protest. Norway freezed a bit, Denmark stroked his hair gently.

"Okey, Denmark... What's the matter?" Norway asked.

"I had a bad dream." Norway had to struggle for not to laugh.

"Pf.. so.. a bad dream?" he said in a tense voice.

"Hey, you're laughing at me!" Denmark shouted and let go of boy's neck.

"I never laugh", Norway muttered.

"Well now you did. You little bugger", Denmark said insulted and pouted his mouth.

"I really didn't", Norway continued and stared at the hurt Dane.

”You were... shot six times by.. a man on the run. And I couldn't do anything but watch, as you fell on the ground and... the last frame of the dream was me... holding your shaking, bloody body...” Denmark murmured with deep sadness and mental confusion in his tone, as he held his head with his free hand like it could roll over the wooden floors if he'd let go. His other hand stroked continuously his beloved Norgie's hair, while the smaller male was overwhelmed by the horrified tone on the Dane's voice.

”...But you're silly... it was just a dr-”

”Don't say like that! It was a very vivid and... well, horrible dream”, Denmark stuttered and released his grab a bit so that he could look the other blond in his tired, but still beautiful eyes. Norgie opened his mouth to protest, but then he closed it again and just stared at the desperate Denmark as the joyful silence filled the air between them.

”... Well, as you see I'm fine. How about you head back home now?” Norway finally asked, to get rid of the older country on the frames of good habits.. Denmark stared at his dear friend with deep suspicion – it was one of those looks that Norway received a bit too often – before a small smirk made its way to his other cheek.

”Sure you want to dump me outside at four in the morning?” the spike-headed male asked, and wiped some curly hairs away from his friend's face. For an answer he got a very familiar look – he had secretly named that Norgie's why-do-you-make-my-life-so-weird-so-often-look – so that's why he didn't surprise when the other one turned around and sighed:

”Okay, sleep on the couch. But no weird tricks, or I will make you suffer.”
Sinä, olen täällä!
YouTuben
toisella puolen...

Iiko-chan

• OC-otaku
  • Fluffy
    • Iitun Vlogiikalla
Vs: APH: Musik non stop till slut, K-11, Den/Nor
« Vastaus #1 : 27.10.2013 20:21:39 »
A/N: No nepäs veti hiljaiseksi kaikki. Oiskohan näistä seuraavista enemmän sanottavaa o-o...

4 In The Morning - Gwen Stefani

He couldn't feel a damn thing. Or to be honest, he could but that wasn't someting he was glad about. Because the only thing Norway felt was the coldness, that embraced his entire body as if the light-haired boy was the long-lost lover of the freezing temperature. The boy grasped his blanket tighter, trying to fall asleep so that the imaginary blizzard around him wouldn't be so damn captivating.

Where had it all began? Just a few days ago he had thought that he had found out the basics of infatuation and care, but as soon as he got the hold of those embarrassing, yet adorable emotions, had the manipulative, invisible strength had turned it all upside down and made Norway curb inside his blankets and sheets. And for the first time, the loneliness and silence didn't feel perfectly blissful.

He knew he wasn't supposed to be this lonely – things could've been even worse. At least he now had a bed to sleep on, someone preparing him some meals and someone whose library he could use any time he wanted. But what difference did it make, when you had to fight the uncomfortable loneliness that punched heart like a hammer that tried to broke the Wall of Berlin? He knew he was being selfish and stupid, but he didn't want to live like this if he didn't have the raging – yet childish – Dane next to him. Instead of Denmark, he had to get used to living with Sweden, who seemed to enjoy Norway's presence in his house as much as the smaller country.

Norway peeked carefully at the dark room under his blanket. Even though the lights were shut, he knew that the room wasn't as nice or cozy as the room that he had on the Denmark's house. Not to mention – he didn't feel safe in this room, and that was something that made him anxious and frustrated. Because after all, all Norway wanted was to know, that he was safe. But probably he would get used to this kind of life.

Yeah, after a century or so, maybe?

Get It Up - Mindless Self Indulgence

Denmark grabbed the bottle harder. He felt as if the bottle was the only thing that had a meaning in his wasted life right now, when he had shut the lights and his house that was way too big for one person, became just as grumpy as its owner.

It had been one of the worst nights of his life. To be honest, he thought that this night was even worse than the night when brother Sweden had beaten him in check for a dozen times, and whilst doing that, had drank most of his silly little brother's whisky. In fact, this night was almost as bad as the night, when he had lost one of the worst wars of the entire world, and at the same time the permission to live with Norway. In fact, the reason why he was so upset at this specific evening, was that little, blond-headed boy.

They had decided to have dinner together at Denmark's house, and as usual, Norway was as accurate as ever and showed up at Dane's house fifteen minutes early. That's why Dane's dinner wasn't ready yet, and that's why the entire dinner ended up into a disaster, since Denmark lost his focus on cooking in the minute that Norway arrived.

But the reason to Denmark's frustration wasn't, that since the roasted hare tasted like horror itself, they had to fill their stomachs with Norway's self-made blueberry pie. No, it was the event of series that happened after that. As usual, Denmark had poured some whiskey for both of them, and once again he got the chance to laugh as the smaller boy had to cough adorably since he wasn't used to such harsh liquids. One way or another, one drink turned into three or four, and after they had destroyed the entire blueberry pie with whipped cream, their conversation started to blur and tangle. The same thing happened to Dane's sense, as he tried to understand some insignificant argument that Norge had about the future of the Nordic countries.

”...Whatterya sta'ryn?” Norway said in a toneless voice, that sounded a bit more blurry than usually. Denmark's own voice didn't seem that powerful that he would've managed to splutter some words out, but luckily – or actually, unluckily when Dane now thought about it afterwards – he had always had some talent on the nonverbal communication.

He leaned forward towards Norway's comfortable chair, and gently kissed the boy that tasted like berries of the forest and brandy. He supposed Norway was a bit too drunk to resist the sudden attack, since he only mumbled something that made no sense to Dane's mouth, but then went silent and let the older one kiss him with total affection. Dane's head was as messed up as a plastic bag that wandered around on a windy day, and as he kissed his beloved friend he let a small moan escape his drunken lips.

The acts that followed the kiss had tattooed themselves perfectly to the Dane's head. Even though Norway had tried to calm down himself and his friend, it seemed like the alcohol had taken over their thoughts and hypnotized their lips, that just craved for the taste of another male. Since Denmark had always been such a good friend with alcohol, he didn't want to betray his good companion. This is what he whispered to Norway also, as his hungry lips wandered towards the pale skin of his old, yet beautiful friend. He supposed that Norway agreed with him when he remained silent, and that's why Denmark had let his heart take the control of his acts and body.

”FA'EN!” screamed Denmark and hit his fist hard on the wooden table. He wished that he could break the memories of the night from his head by giving the table a little renovation, but it didn't stop his wandering mind.  Instead, his mind started to show a shaky film from the next steps of him and Norway. Norway and him on the sofa. Norway and him on their way to Dane's bedroom. Norway clinging onto him as if he would fall on the edge of the universe if he'd let go. The Dane whispering about how his head was as stuffed as a plush toy full of wool as he layed against his flustered, heavily-breathing friend.

The film clicked itself into fast-forward mode, and Dane felt his glassy eyes fill with new anger and disappointment, as the camera zoomed towards the Norway's nude, pale body as he layed below Denmark and tried to get a hang of the situation. About the situation, when Denmark stared at his own lower body in disbelief and felt his drunken mind lose its sense.

It's crazy, how a few small words can make the entire world turn into an abyss.

.... I, I've neved had this problem this before. J-just, hold on a second, give it a minute, give it a minute, alright?
Sinä, olen täällä!
YouTuben
toisella puolen...

malicia

Vs: APH: Musik non stop till slut, K-11, Den/Nor
« Vastaus #2 : 03.11.2013 23:03:02 »
...Sanon nyt ensiksi että helkkarin oudolta tuntuu lukea sinulta enkuksi tekstiä vaikka tiedän että olet siinäkin taitava ! Pahoittelen.. viipynyttä palautetta mutta täältä se tulee. Kielestä en varmaan osaa samalla lailla kommentoida mitä ennen koska olen hieman.. vajaa englannin kanssa, mutta odotukset on korkealla!

Smash - The Rasmus
En muista milloin viimeksi olisin lukenut kappaleista inspiroituneita raapaleita, mutta tämä oli lutuinen tapaus. Pitkästä aikaa Hetaliaan tuntuu ihan höpöltä sukeltaa tätä kautta. Perus.. tämmöinen oma ajatus että pieni fanityttö olettaa että selkeästi Norja halusi tulla suudelluksi alitajuntaisesti koska ylipäätänsä suostui vetoon ! Teksti rytmitys.. tuntui mukavalta jos osaan kuvailla oikein!
Moonlight Shadow - Mike Oldfield
Tästä haluan sanoa ainakin sen että pidän siitä kun isot miehet ovatkin herkkiä sisältä ja.. sitä että Tanska ilmaisee tätä.. kurjuuttaan kamalasta unesta vaikka selkeästi ovelle saapumisella oli myös enemmän kuin yksi lehmä ojassa. :3 <3 Tilanteet tulee käyttää hyvin hyväksi tai.. ainakin sopii omaan mielikuvaan kyseisestä hahmosta.
4 In The Morning - Gwen Stefani
Tässä.. tuntui että sitä vahvaa kuvailua mitä lukenut in finnish tuli jonkunmoisena voimakkaana läjäyksenä päin kasvoja. Tykkäsin tunnelman ja tunteen maalailusta aika rikollisen paljon. Tässä vaiheessa teki mieli silitellä toisen päätä..
Get It Up - Mindless Self Indulgence
Tämä vaan sai sanattomaksi.. XD Kauniin.. graafista ainakin minu korvien välissä tämä kaunis kohtaus kun viskin turruttamat kaksi miestä matkalla pelehtimään ja tekemään kauniita asioita makuuhuoneen puolella ja SITTEN EI VAAN NOUSE.

Käsittelet kieltä taitavasti myös lyhyemmissä teksteissä vaikka olet taidokas.. suoltamaan oikeasti pitempääkin eeposta ja onnistuneesti. Hämmennyin pariin kertaan näistä Dane ja Norge lempinimistä vaikka syleilenkin niitä kovasti :D Olisin ollut vielä enemmän hämmentynyt jos olisi puhuttu vielä tämän päälle.. maiden 'omilla nimillä.