Kirjoittaja Aihe: X-Men, Bobby you can never have it all, (K-11) Pyro/Iceman, ENG  (Luettu 2564 kertaa)

DISTURBANCEMBU

• Vieras
Name: Bobby you can never have it all.
Author: Granada
Beta:   Just me.
Fandom: X-Men Movies
Genre: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor
Rating: K-11
Pairing:  Robert ”Bobby” Drake (Iceman)/ Snt. John Allerdyce (Pyro)
Warnings: Cursing, black humour.

Summary:   Bobby plagues our short-tempered pyrokinetic John with his endless nightmares... at least that’s what Pyro thinks they are.

ENJOY and REMEMBER TO COMMENT! :)

The door of the boy’s dormroom slammed shut, followed by a bunch of raged huffs from the person just entered.
   ”What happened to you?” Iceman chortled. Bobby let his gaze wonder over his roommates drenched clothes and soaking figure, John’s hair damp and plastered loose on his face,  combat boots covered in sludge all the way up to his knees. And he did not look all that happy.

”Fuck off Popsicle”, Pyro retorted, trying to stop his hair from blocking his view, looking practically like a grizzly bear shot in the ass. ”I was just comin’ from the gym and passed through the yard, when the whole sky fucking exploded and I got an entire lake dumped on me.”

Embers smoked behind his eyes as he finished and Bobby cocked him an eyebrow. He pulled his t-shirt off in a flash of fabric, shoving it to a drawer in his side of the closet they shared. ”Why don’t you use your powers to dry off then?” he questioned nonchalantly as he worked with his clothes – his eyes absently locking into Pyro’s sculpted torso as he spoke, wich was complitely exposed by John’s almost see-through white shirt, thanks to the furious rain. Wow, wet t-shirt contest much?

”Yeah, I probably would if I wanted to burn myself into a fucking crisp”, he bickered back and turned on his heels, marching his way to the bathroom – leaving a trail of water and muddy footprints across the room. Bobby could hear him muttering something close to a ”douche” before the door was slammed close – the room fell silent as the sound of the shower emerged with a ”shwroosh” from the plastic showercurtain being fiercely yanked close. There’s Snt. John Allerdyce for you.

oo0O0oo

The boy just couldn’t lay still and quiet – past two months he had drove John fucking nuts with his constant whining and endless nightmares. It was like he got trapped into them every single time he let his eyelids slip close;  Sick, horrible, waking-up-in-sweat nightmares that seemed to reach all the way down to grip his soul and spine. And it was a hard task trying to fall asleep when someone roars, moans, tosses and turns beside your bed like Icedick-Drake here did. Night after another, John would crawl back up from his bed, eyes bloodshot, and beat him awake. And unfortunately this time was no different.

John fought the bunch of tangled sheets off of his feet, and growled as he hopped his legs out of the bed. He stopped for a second to load his thoughts and then stood beside Bobby, grabbing his shark-painted Zippo, wich lay on the top of all the havoc of his nightstand. The crisp sound of butane sparkling into life erupted from the metallic lighter, as the flame crackled above Pyro’s palm, moving fiercely like an exotic dancer.

Guess Mr. Walkie-Talkie’s gonna have his sheets torched up in fire tonight, he stated to himself. ”Burn, baby burn…” he chuckled ironically under his breath with a humming tone and moved his hand to the corner of the sheet, so the cotton was engulfed inside the flame.

Suddenly, he stopped.

”J-J-John….”, Bobby whimpered. Pyro’s eyes almost blew out of their sockets, and he quickly suffocated the spreading fire wich had already scorched some of the fabric into a black and holed charcoal. He stood up, and rose his hand, tugging it across his hair as he stared at his roommate, stern and shocked. Bobby had a look plastered on his already blushed face wich John couldn’t exactly put together. ”J-John…!”, Bobby moaned from the back of his throat, his breathing quickening, nearly panting, body slightly twitching and turning from side to side.

Realization spread across Pyro’s face.

First thought?: aw shit.

…Second thought?: aw shit.

He could slowly and involuntarily feel himself harden as a blazing infernos rose to his cheeks, the same heat flushing unpleasently into his Neatherlands. Crap, John muttered to himself, grinding his teeth. His jaws grew stiff when the other boy kept on making the obtrusive noises. Sure we’ve had our little entertainments but Bobby-boy Drake’s already having the spasms over me? A firm pressure started to gather into his groin. He would’ve laughed at the situation if he wouldn’t have been in such a condition himself. Son of a fucking bitch, is this some sicko entertainment or not. He growled out loud as he tried to concentrate into waking up Drake, instead of the aching boner in his lower regions, begging for a release. If he’s not gonna cut the thing off I’ll be ready to hand myself in less than two minutes.

”J-John! A-aah a-ah p-please!” Bobby cried once more. ”J-John, John!” God someone shut him up! Pyro sucked in a sharp breath, biting roughly down into his lip as his agony grew painfully larger. Sexual frustration or not he’s gonna have a surprise wake up from his wet utopia right now!

”J-J-John…” – John was allready half way grabbing the boy up from the front of his shirt –  ”J-John, please”, he whimpered blurrily, ”…P-please-- don’t go… d-d-don’t… don’t leave m-me, please—

Pyro stopped dead in his tracks, his hand barely touching the boys heaving chest – wich he noticed – was moist with cold sweat, as his forhead. Something wasn’t fitting in the picture. He felt a small sting inside him as a new rush of thoughts and another painful realization hit him like a speeding 16-wheeler.

He had told Bobby about leaving for The Brotherhood.

So it wasn’t about raging hormones after all, he thought quietly, feeling much more relaxed (and dissapointed?), but ashamed as the hurting ache now rested instead of his croch somewhere on his chest like an anvil, the heat inside him settling into a tender warmth. He had been wrong.  So wrong.

..It was all about me leaving him and joining Magneto.

oo0O0oo

Bobby’s eyes were moving rapidly behind his eyelids, as he gave John shivers with his mewls, his body jerking and tossing tensed in his sleep. John stared at his figure for a minute of two, gradually taking in the sight with an expression plastered on his face that was a mix of remorse, frustration and troubling discomfort. At the same second something just snapped inside his head, and he nudged hard on Bobby’s exposed torso, then shook him rudely around with force, trying to snap him out of his dreams. ”C’mon Drake, wake the fuck up!”, he rumbled. ”I’m not planning on longing here for the entire night…”, he added muttering under his breath, as he gave the boy a push after another. ”C’mon Popsicle, wake your ass UP!

Not a split second later Bobby shot up breathing hard, his eyes still hazy. He glanced frenzily around the room, until his eyes found John standing beside him, his burning hands still pressed hard on his chest. Their grasp loosened immediatly into a tender touch, as he directed his gaze into the other boys exhausted face, that seemed to hold a mass of mixed emotions. Bobby quickly turned his head down and stared at the tangled sheets, that still covered his quivering body from waist down.

”..You ok?” John bluntly asked, a hint of hidden concern, awkwardness and frustration audible in his voice. As annoyed and furious he was with the situation, seeing the boy like this did feel bad. It was like kicking an abandoned puppy – looking at his face now made him feel somewhat nasty.

But after all, he did wake up every night to take care of Bobby even though he had no desire to do so, since he lost his own sleep and balance for it. But even so, he still kinda liked it, in some deep and offly retarded fucking way. It’s nice having someone rely on you, for change. It’s like having a little kid tell you to stay up with them and beat up all the Big Bad Monsters under the bed, it makes you feel special.

Bobby sniffed and wiped his sweaty forhead with the palm of his hand, stubbornly keeping his head down. ”Yeah, John just get back to your snoring. I’m marvelous”, he murmured and tried to shake himself off of the pyrokinetics hold, moving around pretending getting back to sleep. Unlike the past nights, John’s sudden snarl and firm hold made him stop.

”The fuck you are Drake. You know, you don’t make a fortune with lying.”

Bobby blushed. ”It was just a nightmare, alright? So lay off”, he bickered back. John just snorted.

”Don’t pull the tough guy act on me”, he grumbled, obviosly annoyed. ”Besides you’re being pretty fucking rude now. Just thought you might wanna talk about it, since you, oh I don’t know, also called out my name in the mix?”

A firetruck-red blush flushed into Bobby’s cheeks and he let out an awkward gulp: ”U-uh…I-I-I j-just…m-mhh..” he tried, but only managed to raise a smug grin to John’s lips, as his words clutched into his throat and came out as a hoarse stutter.

”Spill it out will ya, Ice-prick?” Bobby remained silent, seeming overly hesitant, his fingers slightly trembling, twitching at the loose strands of his pants, his mouth opening and closing as if he was trying to say something for himself.

Pyro growled in frustration. ”Aw c’mon. Newsflash Bobby-boy, you getting the hots over me is nothing new—”

…You shut your mouth Allerdyce when you don’t know what you’re talking about!” Bobby suddenly barked, his face still red from fluster.”It’s not that simple!” John grew quiet, still being obviously pissed about being interrupted, but non the less interessed.

”You can’t understand what it’s like with Rogue, when you’d actually want to touch someone you love… but you just can’t. Just - can’t”, the boy growled with sorrow in his voice. ”She’s constantly putting me to the edge and Logan isn’t making the whole scene any easier, as if he’s intentionally trying to throw extra billets into the burden and make things harder, he knows the whole thing’s fading off from between Rogue ’n’ me. Not to mention Xavier’s who’s keeping me tightly in his leash as I’m about to come an official add to the X-Team. Also, my family just disowned me for life, wich kinda makes it even harder trying to belong anywhere. And our Six-Click’s fallig apart…” John didn’t dare say a word, although the moment was tempting. He knew the boy’s sudden burst of emotion wouldn’t probably repeat itself in the future, so he simply decided to listen and watch the show. He was still shocked that Bobby had decided to suddenly open up in such a way.

”…And you? You’re a dick.” Bobby continued frantically with a matter-o-fact tone, as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole wide world; the corner of John’s mouth twitched.

”You’re a dick I can’t live without. Hence I don’t want you to leave, now or never. And I know the situation’s getting beyond fucked up now that The Brotherhood came into the picture as well, but I don’t want to go either”, he paused for a brief second, building up his voice. ”The thing I feel for you must just be some sort of sick attractive friction between differences, ’cause I can’t find another explanation for it. You do compensate me and you’re like a brother to me, though I hate to admit it. I’m just afraid losing that too, and you’ve probably got more flaws than goods, but dammit John, you’ve always known that I lov—”…

His foice suddenly cracked.

A minute or two passed seeming like hours as they simply stood in the lingering thick silence, with the monotone voice of the clock ticking in the background.

…I love you.

“Popsicle?” No answer. “Popsicle?”
“..Hmm?”
”Move”, John ordered.
”What?”
”..Want me to draw you a picture? Move.”
”John, what are—!”

Bobby was taken aback by John who had lifted his leg and leaped over him into the bed, trying to settle himself beside him with great difficulty. Bobby startled at his reaction and trembled awkwardly trying to find enought space for both of them in the small bed, his face red as a firetruck.

”Hold still, Ice-Dick, so I won’t hurt ya. I won’t burn”, John snorted when he slid his arms under the blankets with him and buried his face in Bobby’s shoulder, their legs trapped together in a tangle. A cocky grin spread across Pyro’s face when goosebumps rose up and down the other boy’s body, wherever the pyrokinetic’s bare skin took contact with his. His scorching breath lingered beside Bobby’s ear, and he took his chance to give the earlobe a little peck before pressing his lips on his neck. The blankets quickly enveloped them in a cocoon of warmth.
  Bobby sighed, surprisely. What came to him, he thought hot and cold never made a good combination.
 But there always had to be an exeption for every rule. Or at least a loophole big enough.
 And John seemed to be that particular exeption of his.

John didn’t feel the words burgeoning out of his mouth as his own, but hell he didn’t care either.

”Just shut it…you don’t have to tell me. I know all the shit you’ve gone through. But you don’t have to play along with it and pretend it’s all ok. I burned my parents alive along with their house when I was 14 ’cause they didn’t accept me being a mutant, so I rather lived in the streets. And now they’re basically asking me to defend sick bastards like them, throwing garbage at us and telling us we’re diseased with some illness they need to cure. You seriously think I’m gonna do that?” He burst out a silent guffaw.

”The point is you just take it or leave it. I can’t stand this kids table-shit hypocrisy, but congratulations if you can, so you’ll stick with these douches and play nice for nothing.

Or otherwise, you’ll come to the side you were born, with me. And I think we both know what an irresistible hood I am”, he grinned from ear to ear. He traced his lips and tongue along his neck and grazed the sking with his teeth, making Bobby moan quietly at the point where his ear met his jaw.

John’s hands slid firmly around his torso and gripped the skin, nails digging into it like a drowning man hangs into a life preserver. Red spots and marks appeared where the pyrokinetics fingers wondered and rummaged the cool flesh. He captured Bobby’s lower lip only for a mere second or two.

”You have a bad influence on me, Robert Louis Drake. Don’t go all too syrup ’n sugar on me in the future.”
”I’m sorry.”
”Don’t be. Things just tend to happen.” But Bobby you can never have it all.

“But some things will always remain – and never change – such as you and me,” John murmured.

Bobby turned himself around in one swift motion, eyes suddenly filled with affection and passion – sealing off the remaining space between them – and grabbed Pyro from the back of his neck, clenching his hair in his grasp and crashed their lips together with a force John had never witnessed. He didn’t hesitate to answer to the command, so he let his tongue strugge with his, claiming for demand as their lips danced together in an erratic rhythm. John could feel Bobby’s raging heartbeat pounding agaist the boy’s ribcage, racing much like his own, as their hungry bodies hung tighter on to eachother, their rough hands exploring every inch of flesh and detail available that was theirs to touch and ravish. Only for a couple of times John had to fight down the inferno inside him, that matched the bitter freeze of Bobby’s body, and come out of the kiss for a quick breath.

The seconds became several passing minutes that they weren’t able to keep track of. Though their love blossomed furiously and both of them craved excruciatingly for a release to fully give themselves to one another, John could tell Bobby’s eyelids were getting heavier by the minute just like his own: he gradually slowed down the pace and pulled apart from the hopelessly panting boy, before he would reach too low with his touch to stop. Since the matches had already soaked in gasoline, the game had to be stopped before a spark would flash and a wildfire would erupt. A grin was smeared across John’s face, but his eyes reflected a hint of guilt as he broke the pressure and let go of Bobby’s face that still lay in his hands, looking griefing and desperate for John’s attention.

”I think we should slow down a bit, don’cha think cowboy? This gal’s not gonna last much longer with the amount of sleep you bless her,” he retorted as he gave Bobby’s ear one last peck. “I’m in not gonna gallop anywhere, ya know.” John shushed away the soft sobbs that managed to escape Bobby’s lips.

”Please don’t leave me John. Please don’t leave me here.”

John pulled back his hands that had been devouring Bobby’s body and settled the boy down against himself in a protective manner. “C’ome here,” John whispered hoarsely.  Oh how bad he wanted the boy right now. But hopefully Bobby wouldn’t notice it through his sweatpants.
The boy’s  innocence and righteousness, to him, was like a perfume; intoxicating, cravable and addicting. He had to have it, or at least, he wanted to make it his own. And he loved every part of it, with every cell of his body. God he makes me feel like a junkie drug addict.

John absently hummed a low tune of The Doors’ song ”Come on baby light my fire” – making Bobby chuckle softly – before he composed himself under the hot blankets. Bobby’s muscles slowly relaxed against his own, as he took the boy deeper in his arms and gave in to the sleep.

”Don’t worry. We’ll stick together”, John murmured.
“..Swear?”
 ”…Swear. I’ll take care of ya as long as my lungs keep on heaving.”

….“ I promise.”

…But who knew that was about to be changed.

Comments? ;D
« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.11.2014 19:01:37 kirjoittanut Beyond »