Kirjoittaja Aihe: || FNaF: Mikes Secret ||K11, angst, deathfic || Foxy/Night Watch || In english ||  (Luettu 1392 kertaa)

Mirror

• GD-addikti
  • Ava by: Crysted
    • Eugene
Name: Mikes secret
Author: Mirror
Fandom: FNaF
Genre: angst, deathfic
Age limit: K11
Pairing: Foxy/Night Watch
Summary: Mike tell his secret to Foxy.
Warnings: -
Discharge: Story is mine, but all of the characters and places are not my own.
A/N: this text is in challenge: Fanfiktiota eri kielellä vol. 2
Sorry for bad english!!! D:

Foxy stood into his Pirate cove, and sometimes looked tat camera. He doesn't know, that Night Watch has something to say. He walked out of carpets, but return then back. He don't wanna that others can see him. Only Mangle can understand him, because beautiful girl-fox was broken too. Then Foxy noticed that, the camera moves. He come out again, and go forward to next room. His endoskeleton keeps voice, when he started to run. Foxy run to the door, and looked at Night Watch.
"H-Hi... M-ik-e..." He try to say, but his voice is too broken.
"H-ave... Yo-u... So-meth-ing... To... T-el-l... M-e...?" He said after Mike Smitch turn away and looked him. Mike was scared, but he open his mouth.
"Foxy... I want to tell you something. Maybe your animal-friends kill me soon, maybe you want to kill me after this..."
"I... Wa-nt... N-eve-r... Kil-l... Y-ou..." Foxy answered. Mike looked at him and smile.
"I kill these children."
Foxy open his mouth, turn away, and say:
"Yo-u... A-re... Sti-ll... My... Fr-i-end... M-ike..."
Mike smile unhappy, and try to keep tiers inside his eyes.
"Thank you Foxy... I... I love you."
Foxy looked at Mike, and say quietly and slowly:
"I... Lo-ve... Y-ou... To-o..."
He walked forward to Mike, and whispered:
"An-d... tha-t's... w-hy... I'm... doi-ng... this."

Foxy jumped and hit his teeth to Mikes head.
"I'm... Sor-ry... Bu-d-dy... B-ut... Yo-u... A-re... Bet-te-r... P-ers-on... W-he-n... Y-ou... Ar-e... Dead."
« Viimeksi muokattu: 17.01.2017 00:28:05 kirjoittanut Vlad »