Kirjoittaja Aihe: The Shadowhunter Chronicles: The Interfal Devices, Clockwork Angel: The Angel of the Death and Time | One-shot | S | Jem/Tessa  (Luettu 1395 kertaa)

Potterhead_Hermione

• Vieras
Kirjoittaja: Potterhead_Hermione
Ficin nimi: The Angel Of The Death And Time
Ikäraja: S
Genre: H/C, AU, romance
Fandom: The Shadowhunter Chronicles: The Interfal Devices, Clockwork Angel
Paritus: Jem/Tessa, viittauksia Tessa/Will
Vastuunvapaus: Hahmot kuuluvat Cassandra Clarelle.

A/N: Eli taiteilinpa englanninkielisen ficin :D Aion joskus ehkä kirjoittaa tästä pidemmänkin version, mutta pidän nyt tämän One-Shottina.

The Angel Of Death And Time

Theresa Grey walked into the living room.
The room was beautiful. The colors of red and the rose gold was mixed up. The curtains were red satin.
But Tessa didn't notice that. Only one thing in that room got her attention. It was a beautiful jewerly. In the middle of it was an angel. Angel's color was a rosty gold. The wings were made from clockwork and she kept a sword in her arms.
Jewerly's name was Clockwork Angel.

It was on the fireplace. Tessa walked towards to it. She watched it with her grey, big eyes and touched her long, brown hair.
And then, the memories came.
How she met him. William Herondale. And how he discoverd her secret together with Jem Carstairs. That she was a half shadowhunter and a half warlock.
And how they loved each other.
Tessa felt her cheeks little burning. It didn't brother her. Tessa remebered Will. That was the only thing that mattered.

But then, the sorrow came. The sorrow that ripped her heart apart. The memories of Will's death killed her. The tears came one by one down on her cheeks. She couldn't stop them.
The sorrow bounded her heart into eternal flame of pain. She was immortal, and she did realize that there weren't a way out. She couldn't run from herself. Or the pain. She did have to accept the fact that Will was dead. He was gone. There weren't a way back to the past.

"Tessa?" Said a voice from the door.
Tessa turned around.
"Why are you crying?" asked Jem.
Jem watched her with an concerned look in his brown eyes. Jem had a little curly, brown, hair that ended to his neck.
"Will", Theresa whispered. Her voice cracked.
"I miss him", she sobbed.
Jem's concered look turned sad.
"Me too", he said with a strange voice.

He went and hugged Tessa.
"But it's okay. It will be fine. He loves us and wants us to be happy."
"Yeah but-"
"Shhh", Jem said and put his finger onto her lips.
"Look. He doesn't want us to be like this. He was my parabatee and I miss him. But I was the person who knew him best, and I do know this. He wants us to be happy, Tessa."
Tessa nodded and wiped her tears away.
"Okay...I believe in you, Jem."

The man smiled. He kissed the girl he loved and Tessa answered to it.
"Jem..what was that?"
"I'm sorry, Tess...but I'm in love with you."
Tessas mouth gasped air.
"But I think that you still love Will, so-"
"N-no! I-I-I'm in love with you, too!" She stammered.
Jem watched her with a shock in his eyes.
"Really, Tess? Do you really love me, Theresa Gray?" He asked with an emotional voice.
"Yes", Tessa said.

Jem's lips turned into a smile. Into a really happy smile. He did put his hand around Tessa's waist, lifted her up and said: "I knew it!"
And then he did put Tessa down.
"I love you, Theresa", he said and kissed her again.

But, in the back of Theresa's mind, there were a one, little, innocent question.

"What if?"

« Viimeksi muokattu: 18.01.2018 07:57:35 kirjoittanut Potterhead_Hermione »

supernova

• Ex-jademyy
  • Hullu! Miten voin iskeä kaulimella pöydän alta?
Heips ja pahoittelut, olen myöhässä!

Pidin tekstistä paljon, varsinkin, koska se on Englanniksi. Fandom ei ole tuttu, mutta koin ymmärtäväni tekstiä kuitenkin kiitettävästi :)

Kirjoitustyylisi on kiva ja tykkäsin siitä, kuinka tästä välittyi nuo tunteet tosi hyvin. Virheitäkään en bongannut kuin yhden.

Eli:
Lainaus
Tuossa lukee 'Grey' mutta muualla se on 'Gray'. En tiedä kumpi sen kuuluu olla, mutta anygays.

En kauheasti yleensä hetistä tykkää, mutta koska tämä oli näin lyhyt ja hyvin kirjoitettu, aivoni sivuuttivat sen het osuuden :D

Sait mut kiinnostumaan myös tästä fandomista. Ehkäpä tutkailen sitä tarkemmin jossain välissä.

Kirjoita ihmeessä lisää englanniksi! Kiitos :)

Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head.

Ava by supernova ja bannu by Auroora

Potterhead_Hermione

• Vieras
Heips ja pahoittelut, olen myöhässä!

Pidin tekstistä paljon, varsinkin, koska se on Englanniksi. Fandom ei ole tuttu, mutta koin ymmärtäväni tekstiä kuitenkin kiitettävästi :)

Kirjoitustyylisi on kiva ja tykkäsin siitä, kuinka tästä välittyi nuo tunteet tosi hyvin. Virheitäkään en bongannut kuin yhden.

Eli:
Lainaus
Tuossa lukee 'Grey' mutta muualla se on 'Gray'. En tiedä kumpi sen kuuluu olla, mutta anygays.

En kauheasti yleensä hetistä tykkää, mutta koska tämä oli näin lyhyt ja hyvin kirjoitettu, aivoni sivuuttivat sen het osuuden :D

Sait mut kiinnostumaan myös tästä fandomista. Ehkäpä tutkailen sitä tarkemmin jossain välissä.

Kirjoita ihmeessä lisää englanniksi! Kiitos :)

Kiitos!