Kirjoittaja Aihe: My more than love | K-11, slash, one shot, eng.  (Luettu 2856 kertaa)

KAISA.

Kirjoittaja: KAISA.
 Ikäraja: PG-11 (K-11), ja vain ja ainoastaan suudelman ja kosketuksen ja kirosanan takia.
Genre: Slash, fluffy, "romance"
Yhteenveto: Poika menee tapaamaan poikaystäväänsä USAn jota ei ole koskaan nähnyt; näin menee ensitapaaminen.
A/N:  En ole pitkääään aikaan laittanut tänne mitään esille ja vain ja ainoastaan koska halu kirjoittamiseen on kadonnut, se surettta itseä muuten ihan julmetusti. Mutta, lukekaas tämä, kertokaa mahdolliset virheet, kertokaa kuin kliseistä oli, kaiken otan vastaan, kommentteja jäin finistä kaipaamaan.

My leg is tapping the white stone floor, my palms are getting sweaty and I realized I’ve never been as nervous as I am now. My eyes are wandering everywhere looking for something familiar, something I know and what I really want to see.

I have no idea where I should go. I’ve never known where I should go in life. I’m waiting for mine to show up, the one I call guardian angel.

I’m getting tired of waiting, scared that this was wrong day, wrong time, wrong place, although this feels like right to me, everything I’m doing feels right. For the first time in my whole fucked up life. I’m in place, where I really want to be.

I raise my head up. My heart is bouncing out of my chest, tears are making world blurry, and I can hardly breathe or think. I raise myself from the backpack I’ve been sitting on, just to realize I can hardly stand. Big fluffy butterflies are flying in my tummy, it feels funny. Smile finds a way on my face while tears are running down my face. I’ve never seen anything as beautiful as that. As him.

I take the couple steps between us and tie my arms tightly around him. Nothing has ever felt this good. My fingers play with his hair… Plays with the softest skin of the neck. With the collar of his shirt. Up and down on his back, can’t stop.

I haven’t said anything yet. I’m too busy smelling his hair, neck, shoulder… Too busy hugging him and touching everything I’ve wanted to touch for year. My tears are making his shoulder wet, his salty tears are leaving mark on my shirt.

Gently I push my lips against his forehead, making him gasp for air.

He looks in to my eyes, with the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen, he sees right through me. In his eyes I can only see love. Love that lasts forever. I see his lips move with the word ”hi” before I put my lips where they’ve wanted to go for so long time.

I know people are staring, but I just don’t give a fuck. I’m where I want to be, with the someone I want to be with, feeling something I’ve never felt before. Something called true love.

- I more than love you, Michael, I whisper to his ear as softly as I ever can, and feel his arms getting tighter hold of me as I tell to myself, this is where I want to always be.

Muista kertoa mielipiteesi. Ok? :3

« Viimeksi muokattu: 06.12.2014 13:17:09 kirjoittanut Pyry »
Love you, bastard.

Nuutti|

• Tekopyhä sankari
  • Alt er love
    • Itsetuntovaurio
Vs: My more than love
« Vastaus #1 : 13.08.2009 21:59:04 »
I laaaaaav this. <3
Hitsit, osaat kirjoittaa söpiksiä. <3 Hiww, saan kohtauksen.
Tää oli tosi söpö pikku teksti, mitään virheitä en bongannut. (:
Sori _erittäin_rakentava_ kommenttini, ihan tosi.
Kiit♥s,

Suklaamurunen
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
ava&banner by auroora

KAISA.

« Vastaus #2 : 14.08.2009 16:04:19 »
Suklaamurunen;
ooiii kiitos kiitos :]] ei sitä rakentavaa aina tarvita ;>

aisbe;
kiiitos kovasti :]]
ja michael ja puhuja on omassa mielessä nettituttuja. sellainen hassu internetsuhde josta tehtiin sitte totta.
Love you, bastard.

April

• funky aphrodite
  • since 2007, biatch.
« Vastaus #3 : 28.09.2009 20:55:06 »
No voi kun oli sitten söpsö. :3
Kiva illan piristys. Syytän sitten paremman puutteessa siuta, kun pitäisi olla bilsaa pänttäämässä.
Tän ei olis tarvinnutkaan olla pidempi. Lyhyt, ytimekäs, kiva.
Kiiitoos. (:
If a writer falls in love with you,
you can never die.

- Mik Everett

Tuhatkaunokki

• up to the top of the hill
« Vastaus #4 : 11.10.2009 14:52:15 »
Oi, olipas se omalla tavallaan söpösiirappinen. :----------------------------) Kliseinen ei kuitenkaan, ei ollenkaan. Tai ehkä sittenkin? Tavallaan samanlainen kun sata muuta, mutta toisaalta ihan erilainen kun mikään mitä on tullut luettua. Mutta noin lyhyt teksti ja valtavasti tunnetta. Yhtään pidempää ei olis tarvinnutkaan. Jätti vähän auki, mutta ei liikaa. Vähän joutui itsekin ajattelemaan asioita, ja se on hyvä juttu. Kiitoksia hienosta tekstistä.
Who cares where we go on this rutted old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

Emmylou Harris

planeettabaletti

« Vastaus #5 : 22.10.2009 04:58:59 »
Oi, aivan ihana! Tästä tuli sellainen tunne mahanpohjaan, mikä tulee vuoristoradassa. Ensin ajattelin, että en jaksa alkaa näin väsyneenä englanniksi lukemaan, mutta onneksi kuitenkin luin :3  Tosi söpö, kiitos tästä.
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John W. Gardner

KAISA.

« Vastaus #6 : 26.03.2010 00:39:09 »
Tuleepa nyt niin myöhään nämä kiitokset.. että niin, kiitos kommenteista, pistää mut enemmän kun hymyilemään.
Love you, bastard.