Kirjoittaja Aihe: My Little Pony Friendship is magic, Back to the Ponyville, S  (Luettu 1704 kertaa)

Quintus

• roomalainen
Nimi: Back to the Ponyville
Kirjoittaja: Quintus
Fandom: My Little Pony Friendship is magic
Vastuuvapaus: Kuuluvat Hasbrolle, minä vain lainailen ja leikin
Ikäraja: S
A/N: harjoituksena englannin kokeeseen kyhätty vähän-yli-raapale. Kommentteja varsinkin kielioppivirheistä saa antaa. Englantini kun on niin loistavaa(veri guud inglis).

Back to the Ponyville.

Twilight Sparkle visited in palace of princess Celestia. She was there three months and everypony missed her. At last she came back.

Fluttershy was singing with bird-choir when she saw that Twilight was far in Ponyville border. She went to center of village. “Excuse me, but … well, Twilight is coming back”, Fluttershy said quietly and tried again, “Excuse me ponies, Twilight is coming back”. “What did you say?”, asked Rainbow Dash who had just come beside Fluttershy. Fluttershy sighed. “Hello everypony!” Twilight Sparkle arrived with Spike. Rainbow Dash rose his wings and shouted, “Twilight is here!”. Everypony turned to look at Rainbow Dash and started clapping. Pinkie Pie also began to sing, “Now is party time, party time, party time!” In the evening everypony celebrated Twilight Sparkle's return.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 11.06.2012 16:56:53 kirjoittanut Yukimura »
Muista, että olet ainutlaatuinen. Kuten me kaikki muutkin.