Kirjoittaja Aihe: Avengers, How they need each other (Steve/Bucky, S)  (Luettu 3847 kertaa)

LittleBird

Writer: LittleBird
Ikäraja: S
Genre: fluff, slash
Fandom: Marvel, Avengers, Captain America
Hahmot: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes
Vastuunvapaus:  En omista näitä ihania hahmoja, he kuuluvat Marvelille, vain teksti on minun.
Summary: Steve wants both; to Bucky to take care of him but also prove himself that he doesn't need Bucky's help.
A/N: Sijoittuu ennen Captain America: The first Avenger -leffaa. Ehkä luvassa jossain vaiheessa itsenäinen jatko-osa jossa jotain vähän intimämpää  ;) Anteeksi kovasti kieli- ja kirjoitusvirheet sekä ultimate fluff. Kommentit aina toivottuja!  :-*

~ How they need each other ~

”Hey” Steve muttered to his best friend when he looked at a gang of bullies, running away as they had seen Bucky approaching them with a not so pleased look on his face.

“Are you okay?” Bucky looked at Steve fixedly.

“I could have taken them, you know…” Steve muttered with determination, his lip splitted and bleeding.

“I know” Bucky said with a small smile and wrapped his arm around Steve’s shoulder while Steve sucked his own lower lip to make the bleeding stop.  Bucky couldn’t help but look at him slightly amused.

“Come on, let’s get you home” he said and Steve grimaced.

“What?” Bucky frowned.

“Er.. yeah, about that” Steve rambled slowly and Bucky snorted.

“Steve. Tell me.”

Steve sighed. “Okay, my landlord kicked me out.”

“What?”

Steve just nodded. 

“When?”

Steve looked away, blushing a bit. Bucky stopped and pulled his arm away.

“Steve. /When/?” he asked firmly.

“A week ago..” Steve muttered but took a defensive look on his face. “I’m fine! I’ve slept at the railway station.”

“Oh for god’s sakes!” Bucky huffed. “That’s it, you’re coming to live with me and I don’t want to hear about it anymore.”

Steve looked at Bucky with a look that had come familiar to him. “No.”

Bucky sighed. “Stevie. You’re a tough guy. And I can’t even tell you how much I respect you, but goddamn! You got to let me help you.”

“I got to make it on my own” Steve snapped back and pulled away, staggering a bit.

“Steve.”

“James.”

Bucky snorted and Steve looked a bit regretful.

“.. Bucky” Steve corrected himself before starting to walk away, his small body stuttering.

“Oh don’t be stupid Steve, come on!” Bucky started following him. “You’d do me a favor, I hate to live alone!”

“Why don’t you live with one of your girlfriends, then?” Steve snapped, turning around.

“What?” Bucky chuckled confused. “What are you talking about?”

Steve blushed. “Nothing, forget it.”

Bucky grabbed his arm. “Steve, what’s wrong?”

“Wrong? Nothing’s wrong.”

“Is there a some kind of problem? You don’t like my girlfriends, is that it?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Then what /did/ you say? I want an explanation!”

“I /want/ to live with you!” Steve huffed frustrated.

Bucky blinked his eyes. “.. so, okay” he said confused. “Then you’ll come live with me-“

Steve shook his head. “No, no matter how much I want to, I can’t accept your offer.”

“/Why/?”

“I can’t accept you helping me out anymore.”

Bucky sighed deeply. “Steve, it doesn’t make you any less of a man.”

“I don’t see it that way.”

“Well, try! Fuck it, Steve. I’m your friend! Just let me take care of you, that’s why I’m here for.” Bucky turned around and started walking away, offended. Steve regretted his words.

“No, wait.” Steve tried to keep up with him but Bucky was fast “Wait!” Steve breathed heavily.

“Stop following me Steve, you’ll have an asthma attack.”

“I don’t care.”

“Well, I do!”

“Then stop!”

Bucky stopped, biting his lower lip. He took a deep breath and turned around.

“Bucks, I didn’t mean to offend you. I am thankful for what you’ve done for me, I really am.”

“Sure” Bucky muttered.

“I just need to prove myself that I can do /something/” Steve admitted.

“But you can. Steve don’t you understand? You’re twice the man I am. You’re noble and honest and friendly and loving-“

Steve cupped Bucky’s face between his hands and pressed a kiss on his cheek. He made it quick and coy, just a friendly kiss though it was so much more to him. Steve skin was on shivers and he looked at Bucky’s lips, wanting to press his own lips on them as well. But he pulled away. No one was around but there were other things stopping him. Bucky looked around them to make sure no one saw that but then smirked with slightly reddened cheeks.

“I accept” Steve stated with a shrug.

“Are you sure?”

Steve nodded.

“You want to live with me?”

Steve nodded again.

“Want to kiss me on the lips this time?”

Steve nodded before realizing what he had heard and he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Bucky looked at him impatiently. Steve leaned closer and pressed his lips on Bucky’s lips with a quiet whimper.

« Viimeksi muokattu: 24.04.2014 01:52:23 kirjoittanut LittleBird »

Violetu

• Draamaprinssi
Vs: Avengers, How they need each other (Steve/Bucky, S)
« Vastaus #1 : 06.08.2023 12:19:25 »
Awww, babies😭💕
Ajattelin, että olen päässyt yli näistä pölkkypäistä (tai no, varsinkin Stevestä Buckylle paritettuna), mutta boy was I wrong.
Näköjään riittää, kun kirjottaa yhden Stuckyficin vuosien tauon jälkeen, lukee yhden, ja katsoo pari musavideota, niin on taas samassa kuopassa😂😅
Ihanaa, että tämä oli preserum!Stevestä, siitä on tullut mulle joku uus obsessio, kun sen suhde Buckyyn on niin täynnä tietynlaista ristiriitaa. Tässä oli just hyvin kuvattuna Steven tarve olla itsenäinen ihan typeryyksiin asti. Pakko oli myös vängätä viimeiseen asti ihan vaan koska Steve on yks jukuripäiden jukuripää😂 Onneks Bucky on vähintään yhtä päättäväinen, ehkä siks nää pöntöt sopii niin hyvin toisilleen🥰

Lainaus
"Want to kiss me on the lips this time?”
Asdghkkhgdagjkjlöä😍

~Violet kiittää

I spend my days so close to you
'cause if I'm standing here,
maybe everyone will think I'm alright.