Kirjoittaja Aihe: The first real appearance of Prince Paradox [ engl., S]  (Luettu 1380 kertaa)

dimples

• ^___^
    • Blogi
Title: The first real appearance of Prince Paradox
Author: dimples
Rating: S, vähän kiroilua löytyy

A/N Pieni Nanowrimo-harjoitus, mikä kuulostaa vähän oudolta kun ottaa huomioon että aion kirjoittaa Nanoni suomeksi, mutta näin. Mahdollisista tavausvirheistä ja muusta saa ja pitääkin ilmoittaa. ;)
flawless muutti ikärajan suomenkieliseksi

She froze. It was the first time she'd seen him, really seen him, not in a picture or through a television screen. She could see him clearly, every nook and cranny in his flawless face, framed by his dark ebony hair. His high cheekbones, his bright eyes and plump lips, they all seemed so real now. Up until this moment the Prince had been merely an idea, a possible threat, but nowhere near as close as actually standing before her, as real as the sweat on her forehead and the worry in the back of her mind, dripping with uncertainty. He spoke abruptly, interrupting her inner thoughts.

"So we meet at last," Prince Paradox said with a charming smile.

"So we do," Claire forced herself to answer. The recently bandaged wound on her thigh twinged painfully as she struggled to stand straight. She gasped quietly, but if the Prince did notice, he chose to ignore it.

"I understand you are the leader of the people who are against me, and who wish me dead? I can't imagine why you would let yourself be taken prisoner this easily, and this early in the game. Did something not go according to plan?"

The Prince paced the room slowly as he spoke, keeping his eyes locked firmly on Claire. His tone was cheerful and serene, yet there was a waiting feeling in it, as if he was going to explode in any given minute. He seemed pleased, but somehow disappointed in himself. But Claire only picked up one word of what he'd said.

"You think this is a game? People are dying out there, and all you care about is your own amusement."

He laughed, "Well of course it's a game, darling. And an exciting one at that, if I do say so myself. See, betting on dogs or horses is fine, but you can be sure that the fastest animal is always the winner. Humans on the other hand are so unpredictable, you never know who will come out on top. And there's no battle more exhilarating than one for life and death. Come, we can see a fight right now, and I know you'll understand my point of view." He gestured to the large window on the west wall, overlooking the broad field underneath.

Claire could not contain herself any longer. Damn the guards and the sure death she would face, disappointing all who trusted her to succeed. She strutted across the room, closing the distance between herself and the Prince, and spat out, "I will never take part in your sick wager, you immoral bastard."

The guards were at her sides in an instant, dragging her away from their precious leader, but not before Claire actually spat on his face, tainting the perfection. The Prince didn't loose his cool for a millisecond, only giving Claire an evil smile, saying "Fiesty. I like that in a woman. And I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other very soon, darling. Take her to the holding cells," he instructed his men, and they followed his orders like robots, taking Claire away from the large hall as she continued to scream insults at the royal malefactor.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 13.11.2014 10:36:06 kirjoittanut Illusia »
Live, dance, laugh, write.