Kirjoittaja Aihe: Say what you need to say, J/L, eng. kielinen dialogi, S  (Luettu 1843 kertaa)

hiddenben

• Yksinpurjehtija
Title: Say what you need to say
Author: hiddenben
Ikäraja: S
Paritus: J/L
Genre: fluff, romance
Summary: It was just a kiss, you know.
A/N: Näitä on tuhansia, mutta inspiroiduin sen verran John Mayerin Say-biisin lyriikoista, että teksti vain syntyi itsestään. Toivottavasti pidätte, koska itse ainakin nautin suuresti tämän kirjoittamisesta.

Say what you need to say

-   Ok. We both can’t deny it. What happened is now past. Done. We do not have to think about it. We can’t take it back. And I don’t even want to.
-   It’s ok.
-   Why do you look like it wouldn’t be?
-   ‘Cause I’m frustrated.
-   And that’s why you’re like that?
-   Yep.
-   Well then, say what you need to say.
-   What?
-   Say what you need to say.
-   Well yes, I heard you, but what do I have to say?
-   What you need to say.
-   God, I hate you.
-   Well, that wasn’t new.

-   Still mad?
-   Yeah.
-   It happened only once, you can’t take it that seriously!
-   There was one time too much, James! I never planned this, I…
-   What?
-   It’s bugging me! I’m living it through again and again and again, although I don’t want to!
-   Was it really that bad?
-   No, but…
-   But what?
-   It’s wrong, James! We hate each other. I don’t want to think about it. I’d better be off from here…
-   No! Don’t go yet.
-   Why wouldn’t I?
-   Cause I want to know, how bad I was.
-   You weren’t bad James, it’s just that, that…
-   What?
-   Oh, nothing.
-   No, tell me. Say what you need to say.
-   Don’t begin that again, please.
-   But that’s the only thing I ask you to do. Just say what you need to say.
-   Oh, shut up, will you!
-   And now you’re angry with me, again…

-   James?
-   Yes?
-   I’m a little afraid.
-   For what?
-   Giving in.
-   And why’s that?
-   Cause I don’t know how this all ends. What if we just get all the time angry with each other, and never have peace between us?
-   Be honest now with me. Would you like to spend time with me, if you’d know how this all ends, despite of that, if we would end up bad?
-   I don’t know…
-   You know, Lily, it’s better to say too much than never say what you need to say.
-   But I don’t know what my faith is with you! My hands are shaking, and I just want to close my eyes and get away from here!
-   Well do it then your heart open.
-   What?
-   Don’t leave angry. I want to solve this out before you go.
-   Fine, then.

-   It was just a kiss, you know.
-   A kiss between Lily Evans and James Potter.
-   Something that never happens.
-   Exactly.
-   I think it’s got something to do with this whole Christmas thing.
-   Me, too.
-   But it wasn’t bad, though.
-   You are quite a good kisser, but it still doesn’t mean anything.
-   So, you’re not that type of girl, who hangs out with guys, who can kiss well.
-   I’m out from here.
-   No, Lily! You promised, remember? Leave heart open.
-   You promised. I didn’t do anything.
-   But still, stay. What did I say wrong?
-   You’ve been in love with me for seven years, or something like that, James, and you think I hang out with guys who can kiss well? I mean, how bad do you know me?
-   Well, it was kinda joke, you know.
-   Oh, grow up!
-   How do you think an almost 17-year old young man behaves?
-   Well, better than you!
-   You’re being ridiculous.
-   Maybe, but I don’t care.
-   Why can’t we be together, Lily?
-   ‘Cause it wouldn’t work!
-   How can you be so sure?
-   ‘Cause it just wouldn’t.
-   You can’t say like that, when you haven’t even tried.
-   Well, I don’t really care. It fights against all my doings and thoughts for the past seven years.
-   Wouldn’t it be time for you to change?
-   What would every one say, when we would be together?
-   “Finally?”
-   Ha ha, very funny.
-   No, I’m serious. Every one knows that we belong together.
-   You’re brains must’ve made a full circle in your head, James, if you think like that. And what about Sirius? He would laugh his brains out.
-   Oh, now you’re being annoying. And the only thing, what you think now, is brains. It’s kinda weird.
-   Well, usually.

-   You know, we’ve been here for an hour, or something like that. People begin to wonder, where we are.
-   It might be.
-   Well, I’m leaving know. I’m thirsty and everything, and there’s a good party upstairs.
-   Hmm, really?
-   James, let me go.
-   No, I won’t.
-   Let me go, now.

-   Can I just hit you? That was the second kiss today!
-   Don’t you dare say to me, that you didn’t like it.
-   Well, I didn’t.
-   Don’t lie to me, Lily.
-   Well, fine, you are a good kisser. Now let me go.
-   No.
-   Why?
-   ‘Cause I like kissing you.
-   You remind me of a stupid school boy, who doesn’t want to be the last virgin in his class, and does anything to get rid of it.
-   Whoa. That kinda ruined this moment.
-   Good.
-   But you’re still not going anywhere.
-   Oh, James, come on!
-   Not until you confess something.
-   What?
-   Say what you need to say.
-   Fine, but you asked for this.
-   I’m ready.
-   Good.
-   I’m waiting.
-   Here it comes. I don’t know how I feel about you, James. You bright me up, you’re my best friend-boy. You’ve always seen, when I’m not alright, and you do good for me. We match, but I just think, that it’s never gonna be anything.
-   Whoa.
-   I told you.
-   But still, let’s try.
-   But could we still be friends, if we would separate?
-   Of course. I won’t let you go of any price.
-   Fine, then. Shall we go upstairs to tell the ‘happy news’?
-   Soon. But first I want to do something.
-   Kiss me?
-   Exactly. Our first together-kiss.
-   Mm, sounds good.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 15.06.2011 17:25:46 kirjoittanut Scarlett »

between the sea
and the dream of the sea

Scarlett

• If inconvenient, come anyway
Vs: Say what you need to say
« Vastaus #1 : 09.01.2009 22:51:09 »
Luen vain hyvin harvoin hetparituksella olevia ficcejä, joten päätin kerrankin tehdä poikkeuksen ja klikata tätä. Enkä ollenkaan pettynyt.

Varsinkin alussa menin hieman sekaisin siitä, että kumpi oikein on James ja kumpi Lily, mutta pikkuhiljaa puhujien nimet selvenivät. Heidän roolinsa tässä keskustelussa tosin olivat alusta asti selkeät ja pysyivätkin sellaisina. Parisen kertaa menin vielä uudestaan sekaisin henkilöllisyyksistä, mutta kun tiesin, minkälainen puhujan rooli toisella oli, sekaannusta ei enää ollut.

Aluksi lukiessani tätä luulin jostain syystä, että parivaljakko on jo yhdessä ja että James petti Lilya (summarykin ainakin omassa päässäni vihjaisi siihen suuntaan), mutta pian asian oikea laita selvisi. Pettämisistä kertovia ficcejä on suht paljon, joten tällainen idea olikin hyvä ja mukavan IC, kun ajattelee, ketkä ovat kyseessä.

Viimeisestä dialogista tähden jälkeen tykkäsin erityisesti, se oli ehkä suloisin kaikista noista dialogin osista. Lopusta pidin myös. Sait luotua hyvin ikään kuin pienen tarinan, jonka juoni eteni koko ajan ja pääsi lopulta määränpäähnsä, Lilyn ja Jamesin seurustelun alkamiseen. Näin heidän suhteensa olisi voinut yhtä hyvin oikeasti alkaakin. Hyvä muuten, että teit tästä dialogin, etkä "normaalia" ficciä, sillä tämä toimii minusta paljon paremmin dialogina.

Lempikohtani koko dialogista taitaa olla tämä:

Lainaus
-   You’re brains must’ve made a full circle in your head, James, if you think like that. And what about Sirius? He would laugh his brains out.
-   Oh, now you’re being annoying. And the only thing, what you think now, is brains. It’s kinda weird.
-   Well, usually.

En tiedä miksi, mutta erityisesti jotenkin käyttämäsi termi "laugh brains out" kirvoitti hymyn huulille.

Suuret plussat siitä, että englantisi oli todella sujuvaa (pitää mainita, että "'cause" ja "kinda" sun muu ehkä enimmäkseen puhekieleen kuuluva sana ei epäedukseen erottunut tekstistä, vaan vain sulautui mukaan) eikä tökkinyt missään kohdassa - virheitä en myöskään spotannut yhtäkään, vaikka olen oikea neiti Pilkunviilaaja.

Kiitoksia tästä.

Anette

• Vieras
« Vastaus #2 : 10.01.2009 20:54:54 »
En ole lukenut finissä vielä yhtäkään englanninkielistä ficciä, mutta tämä oli tosi hyvä. Minäkin menin välillä vähän sekaisin siinä, kumpi on kumpi, mutta ei se mitään. En myöskään ole lukenut useaa dialogificciä, vaikka ne yleensä toimivatkin. Englanti oli hyvin sujuvaa. Ikäisekseni osaan tosi hyvin englantia, mutta sen kirjoittaminen tällä tavalla pitkästi voisi olla hankalaa.

Eli, ettei mene pitkäksi, todella hyvä ficci, hyvä paritus (tästä parituksesta on aika vähän ficcejä, ainakin hyviä sellaisia), todella hyvää englantia, ja dialogificcejä on aika vähän, eli aika erikoisuus tämä :)

Sierra

« Vastaus #3 : 10.01.2009 22:13:31 »
Oho, aika hiton hyvää englantia! Ja onneksi tämä ei ollut sellaista 'katson sanakirjasta monimutkaisemmat sanat ja käytän niitä ficissäni' tasoa, jota olen pari kertaa nähnyt. : D

Tällä parituksella en ole oikeastaan paljoa lukenutkaan ficcejä, joten kekseliäs dialogi ja parituksen uutuudenviehätys sai mut pauloihinsa, tykkäsin kovasti!

Olis kiva lukea lisää tällasia. Se oli vinkki. Ehdotus. Pyyntö. Vaatimus!

Kiitos.
“Aha! What villains are these, that trespass upon my private lands! Come to scorn at my fall, perchance? Draw, you knaves, you dogs!” -Sir Cadogan