Kirjoittaja Aihe: I just want you to know | S | angst, drama, slash | one-shot | [EN]  (Luettu 1499 kertaa)

supernova

• Ex-jademyy
  • Hullu! Miten voin iskeä kaulimella pöydän alta?
Nimi: I just want you to know
Kirjoittaja: supernova
Genre: Angst, drama, slash
Ikäraja: S
Paritus: Nathan/Ian
Varoitukset: Kuoleman maininta

A/N: Osallistuu salainen ystävä -haasteeseen. Salainen ystäväni oli Kiirsu, joka toivoi onnetonta loppua tai jotain jossa lopussa meteoriitti tappaa kaikki. Toivottavasti tykkäät! :)

I just want you to know

The only thing going through my mind was that I had to get to Nathan. I wanted to tell him I love him before the meteorite would kill us all.

I was running through the village where everyone was panicking. The men were packing and the women were taking care of the crying children. My parents had left as soon as the meteorite news came. I knew they didn’t care but well, I didn’t expect them to leave me here.

I had met Nathan two months ago and I actually believed that I could have my happy ever after with him but of course something like this had to happen.

I just realized today that I love him for all I have. And now I have to let him know before we'll die.

“Look at the sky!” someone yelled and I quickly looked to the sky. The meteorite was coming.

Tears were falling from my eyes and I started running even faster. Nathan had to know that I love him.

“Ian!” I heard someone yell. It was Nathan.

“Nathan!” I yelled back. He ran to me and I smiled.

He kissed me passionately and I completely melted into the kiss.

“Nathan, I –“

“THE METEORITE IS COMING!” someone yelled and Nathan hugged me thighter.

Tears fell from my eyes and suddenly everything went black. I didn't feel anything at all.

My last thought was that I didn't get to tell Nathan I love him.

I failed and now he doesn't know that I love him.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 25.01.2018 20:41:36 kirjoittanut supernova »

Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head.

Ava by supernova ja bannu by Auroora

Nyyhti

Tulinpas katsastamaan tämän ja hieman ehkä hihittämään Kiirsun toiveelle. Ehkä mussa on jotain vikaa, mutta minusta tämä ficcikin oli hauska, ei siis mitenkään tahatonta huumoria tai mitään - luulen, että se ongelma on ihan omassa päässäni xD Mutta siis tykkäsin jotenkin kamalasti tämän ideasta, siitä että tämä oli vain tällainen pieni tunnelmapalanen, ja kaikki kuolevat. Tähän myös sopi tosi hyvin se, ettei tuota meteoriittijuttua juurikaan selitelty, se nyt vain tuli sieltä ;D

Lainaus
I actually believed that I could have my happy ever after with him but of course something like this had to happen.

Tää oli mun lempikohta, ihanan ironinen ja vielä jotenkin niin lakonisesti todettu :D Tästä kerrontatyylistä tuli muutenkin hieman mieleen lukemani ihanan sarkastinen kirjasarja (ensimmäinen osa on Viides aalto, suosittelen!).
Never regret something that once made you smile.