Kirjoittaja Aihe: APH, Apologize for me, Roderich k-11  (Luettu 2025 kertaa)

MyrsyliuutE_96

• C'est Gryffondor
  • Upsiding down.
    • Myrsis's site
APH, Apologize for me, Roderich k-11
« : 10.02.2010 18:42:49 »
// Alaotsikko: Axis Powers Hetalia, yleispätevä drama ja lievä fluffy. //Kupla lisäsi fandomin otsikkoon.

Author: MyrsyliuutE_96
Beta: -AliceCullen-, Markkis rakkaat<3 
Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia
Genre: Hmm.. Yleispätevä drama ilmeisesti, ja lievä fluffy
Ikäraja: Ajattelisin k-11, koska ei oo varmuutta siitä mitä toisesta luvusta tulee, vai tuleeko ollenkaan.
Pairings: Lievä Unkari/venäjä, pääasiassa Unkari/Itävalta ja mahd. rivienvälistä luettuna Unkari/Preussi.
A/N: Idea saatu eräältä liikuntatunnilta, kiitos Markkis, ja tekstin laatu saattaa olla vähän outo, älkää siis syökö mua. Osallistuu kielihaasteeseen ja valloita viisi fandomia-haasteeseen. No, hetaliafanit, nauttikaa:) Ja ne rakentavat tosiaan on kova juttu, kaikki kommaamaan:)

Apologize for me, Roderich.

Prology

Hungary, young woman who had long brown hair, ran on the path in middle of the forest. She was a bit nervous, when she turned her head to watch behind her head. She ran, what make her looks like she tried to escape something, and start ran faster. The path looked ended, but Hungary knew that it don’t do it. She putted some branches away, and walked trough of little tunnel, what boiled up from fir trees. She came to little lea on the ironbound cape. She stopped running when she saw shape, which had yellow, long scarf and big, a bit scary smirk. The shape turned, and said a bit meanly;
“Oh, I didn’t believe you come.” What the hell is wrong with you, Russia, Hungary though and clasped her hand to fist. Of course she came, because she couldn’t leave coming. Goodness she hated Russian’s accent. Then she said;
“Well, I came. What do you want about me? I want hear why you wanted me to here.”
“Uh, you try to be so though, ha? Read it on my lips: I know you love him, and you don’t want I hurt him, yeh? Come on and sit here, next to me.” Russia, called Ivan smiled and sat himself too on the ground. Tiredly and sadly laughed girl sat carefully next to older man. Man smirked again and said:
“Your husband makes minus degrees for my business, you see..” Tired girl almost fall asleep before Ivan said for her:
“- - Elizabeth, you can sleep leaning to my foot. But, if you understand better for you and your husband, Roderich, you keep him away to my business, ok? Good girl. Or I have to hurt him. Get it?” Elizabeth knocked her chin worriedly and tiredly before she fallen asleep. Ivan smiled ambiguously and stroked girl’s hair. Sun go down, slowly and beautifully. Hungary woke up but didn’t move before sun’s lasts shines get down. Ivan smirked a bit, and helped girl to stand. Elizabeth turned her back, and ran away tears of shock in her eyes.

And Prussia saw it all. And he got it all in wrong way.

Chapter 1
In next afternoon Hungary washed the dishes outside of the house. There were some soap bubbles on the air, and she hummed some song and had fun. She smiled, and couldn’t know that behind her back Austria was ready to scare her.
He jumped a bit in front, but his hand on her shoulders and said;
“Hey, my sweet angel. How are you?”
“My Goodness, Austria, do not scare me like that. You know what I would do… Well, I’m feeling well, specifically after your coming” Hungary turned laugh in her eyes and hugged Roderich, her life’s man.

They stopped hugging, and soon Elizabeth got something is wrong. Austria didn’t watch her in to her eyes, like usually. Her husband took her hand and putted it against his cheek.
“What’s wrong, Roderich? What’s happened?”Austria breathed out before he answered:
“You know, I had hard with other countries, and I scare they do something for you.” Hungary didn’t even breathe right, she was so shocked. She took in spite of little chute smile on her lips and tried walk a bit closer. Slowly, slowly she moved her hands and head.

Elisabeth putted her hands entwine Roderich’s chin, and rescheduled her lips on his lips and kissed him.

Soon they heard too familiar noise, what said a bit pungently:
“Aww, that’s... Something. Hey, Roderich, come here, I have to tell for you something about your wife”.

Miffed about suspension, Austria walked a bit angry next to Prussia.
“Ok, I give for you three minutes. What you want to tell for me” He said toughly, what made Prussia laugh.
“Did you ever think, where your loved wife- -“he started critically and he stared Elisabeth across his nose “- - were in yesterday evening? Or didn’t you even get that she just had gone somewhere? Well, I think I have to tell. She was with someone in your little lea on the ironbound cape. There, where you took her when you... Well... You remember. (A/N: ei, ei kaksimielisesti. Preussi vain on niin kiltti eikä sano ääneen.) She was with Ivan, and her head was leaning his foot. So your wife isn’t so innocent than you though, right.” And Austria got mad. Prussia turned and walked away, allowing girl alone with his mad, a bit angry husband.

After few a minutes Austria asked coldly:
“Is it true?” He saw how little tear of scare percolated across Elisabeth’s faces, before she said carefully, but strongly;
“It is. I’m so sorry, but I had to do it, because…”- -she tried to find words- -“.. I.. I don’t want they do anything for you. Apologize for me, Roderich, Please. You understand it someday and..”
“Quiet!! I don’t want to hear”, Austria’s eyes were like in fire when he shouted it,” I should got this before, you show every signs, and I was blind ‘cause I didn’t saw them. You lied for me, you’re so.. so bad person! Go to hell to my house and land!” and he turned and left his wife to crying in the yard.

Hungary didn’t get what happened; she crumbled down and said so quietly in the silence;
“I am sorry, dear, Roderich. You don’t understand it now, really, but believe me; I love you.”

« Viimeksi muokattu: 10.06.2012 13:42:13 kirjoittanut Yukimura »
'Cuz I'm Behind the Broken Mirror  on my own

B. A. T.1/3+2♥

Markkis

• Pieni suloinen maatuskanukke
Vs: Apologize for me, Roderich k-11
« Vastaus #1 : 10.02.2010 18:46:58 »
Ole hyvä vain. Ah se liikunnantunti, olisit vielä laittanut Ivanille vaaleanpunaisen balettihameen.
...Joka ei olisi ollut hyvä juttu.

Tämä olisi varmaan kyllä aika jännä jos se jäisi tuohon, mutta mitä sanavaltaa sun kirjotuksii on. 8D
Kuha piät sen jännänä.

MyrsyliuutE_96

• C'est Gryffondor
  • Upsiding down.
    • Myrsis's site
« Vastaus #2 : 10.02.2010 19:48:22 »
Oi kiitos,Markkis, kun kommentoit. Itseasiassa betalla on aika paljon sananvaltaa, kunhan vain viitsii ehdottaa :D Kiva muuten että sinäkin pidit, mua naurattaa kyllä ajatus siitä ideasta, että Ivanilla ois balettihame.. :D ;D

Niin, niitä kommentteja odotellaan muiltakin, erityisesti eräältä ACihkubetaliinilta;>
Nojoo, kiitos kuitenkin.
<3:llä
~Myrsis~

B. A. T.1/3+2♥

-AliceCullen-

• kuolonsyöjä
« Vastaus #3 : 10.02.2010 20:14:53 »
ACihkubetaliini is here again and says: Emmä tätä kokonaa ymmärtäny, mutta kyllä mä sen juonen ja näi. NOÄÄ, mähän kommasin sulle jo o__O muttajaa, olihan tämä hyvä ja näin. JA sitten tuo Markkiksen balettihame.. Haha 8>>
Ei mulla taaskaa mtn järkevää ja taidan painua hmm.. tällä kertaa painun hömm.. Painun lämmittelemään kohmeisia käsiäni ja sillä hyvä. ; D
erase all the memories they'll only bring us pain

MyrsyliuutE_96

• C'est Gryffondor
  • Upsiding down.
    • Myrsis's site
« Vastaus #4 : 11.02.2010 17:29:58 »
ACihkubetaliini: kiitos rakas. Mä tiedän, hieman vaikeaselkoine, pärjäilit hyvin;)
Muilta kommentteja, kiitos ;D

B. A. T.1/3+2♥

Vyra

• Vieras
« Vastaus #5 : 11.02.2010 22:14:47 »
Can I comment in english? My english isn't very good, but try to understand  ;).

Well, I like it. 'cause of Prussia! No, Iam just kidding, I like Hungary too. She is very strong person but sometime also weak. What can I say... eh. I could find any errors but my english grammar is a bit bad. It may be due to this fact. I am sorry, I can't give constructive comments. But I wanted to say that I like this story. That's it. I look forward to the second part, if it comes.

MyrsyliuutE_96

• C'est Gryffondor
  • Upsiding down.
    • Myrsis's site
« Vastaus #6 : 12.02.2010 15:33:42 »
Thank you so SO much, Vyra. Kiitos kun viitsit kommentoida, minun betani eivät osanneet korjata virheitäni, apunani oli vain ja ainoastaan kaannos.com, joten.. sanat on vähän epämääräisiä.Voisin ihkuttaa maailman loppuunasti siitä miten iloinen olen siitä että juuri Vyra kommentoi, mutta nooo.. ::) Niin, siitä jatkosta en tiedä. Saatan laittaa toisen luvun jos saan kirjoitettua jossain välissä..

Kiitos kuitenkin.
~Myrsis~

B. A. T.1/3+2♥

Wrathchild

• Stalker
« Vastaus #7 : 07.07.2010 21:49:27 »
Paakkoko oli tästä minulle mainita? Nyt tulin lukemaan ja lienee sanomattakin selvää, että pidin tästä. Joo, en taas osaa kommentoida järkevästi, mutta se nyt on pakko sanoa, että hieeman tuo kalskahti siltä käännöskone-englannilta (tosin omatkin tekstini ovat aina sitä, vaikka kuinka kirjoittaisin uusiksi). Mutta jos kirjoitat tästä toisen luvun, niin jään sitä odottelemaan.

MyrsyliuutE_96

• C'est Gryffondor
  • Upsiding down.
    • Myrsis's site
« Vastaus #8 : 08.07.2010 09:32:19 »
oho, Kiitos, Wrathchild. Kyllä, oli ihan järjettömän pakko mainita asiasta, muttasiis HUI, sinä tykkäsit siitä :o Ja mä kun luulin että säkin kuulut kerhoon me-vihataan-itävaltaa...

Muttasiis niin, toi mun englanti on vähän epämääräistä kun pitää lainailla käännöskonetta välillä, oma sanakirja kun ei auta.

~Myrsis~

Edit: En usko että kirjoitan toista lukua, ainakaan tähän hätään.

B. A. T.1/3+2♥