Kirjoittaja Aihe: Flower girl | K-11| Raapale-sarja| 6/?  (Luettu 2800 kertaa)

LumiNalle

• Storyteller
Flower girl | K-11| Raapale-sarja| 6/?
« : 15.05.2012 19:29:27 »
Nimi: Flower Girl
Kirjoittaja: LumiNalle
Rating: Korkeimmillaan K-11
Kieli: Englanti
Beta: ei
Genre: Tää on vaikeeta (taas), mutta luulisin, että tän voi luokitella draamaksi, romanceksi, H/C:ksi, ja fluffiksi...?
Varoitukset: Ei pahempia. Mahdollinen femme (jos ei siitä siis  pidä), mutta en ole siitäkää vielä varma, pientä kiroilua ehkä. No. Ei mitään vakavaa joka ylittäisi tuon ikärajan.  ;D

Summary: And she always had that pink flower in her hair.

Muuta: No. Ensinnäkin tämä on kirjoitettu englanniksi. Johtuen siitä, että ajattelin sen englannin kielellä, ennen kuin kirjoitin puhtaaksi paperille ja siitä koneelle. Koska en ole pahemmin englannin kielisiä kirjoitellut, lukenut vain, joitakin virheitä voi ja luultavasti onkin, siellä. Mutta niistä saa ja pitääkin ilmoittaa jotta voin korjata ne.  :D Koulussa mulla ei ole ollut minkäänlaista kielen opiskelua, paitsi äidinkieltä, varmaa vuotee nii.. no, jotain on varmasti unohtunu vaikka oonkin lukemalla pyrkiny ylläpitämään kielitaitoa...  :D

Eniweis. Tää on siis raapale sarja, tai ainakin sellaiseksi sen oon kaavaillut ja niitä ilmestyy melko tiheään ja sitten vähän vähemmän tiheään tahtiin tässä lähiaikoina luultavastikkin.  :)

Enjoy and leave feedback, please?  ;)

~*~

Flower girl

I saw this girl in town. She had a beautiful pink flower on her hair and she was smiling to everyone.

That girl had the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen and perfect tanned skin. Her hair was so black and long.

I remember, she had deep blue summer dress and black stilettos. Small silver handbag and paint on her fingers. And a dreamy sparkle in her eyes.

I wanted talk to her. But I was so shy. And she was always in hurry. So I settled just to watch her, as she walked past me over and over again. She never noticed me.

Amsterdam is big city. It’s hard to notice someone who walks past you twice. Usually you just forget them. Because they are just faces without name and that’s how it has to be.

But she, I always notice her, no matter where she was.

Amsterdam is place for many kind of people. For unoriginal people, trendy people, artists and so on. So many kind of people. So many faces and she.

I admired her. She was so beautiful, almost perfect. And she always had that pink flower in her hair.

I wanted get to know her so badly but I didn’t  want, you know, bother her.  So I continued to watch her…

~*~

Ai niin joo. Mulla on aina ollut vaikeuksia noitten eessä olevien a, an, the ja niin edelleen olevien juttujen kanssa, niitä ei oo siis paljon ja ne jotka on, no, toivottavasti ei menny ihan pusikkoon... :)

So, yeah, thoughts about this?
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.06.2015 23:16:43 kirjoittanut LumiNalle »

Sekoleptikko

• Nederlandstalig
  • Hilarisch
Vs: Flower girl | K-11| Raapale-sarja| 1/?
« Vastaus #1 : 17.05.2012 14:10:20 »
Mulla hyppasi silmille tuo Amsterdam tuolta ja on pakko kommeintoida kun se on niin kiva kaupunki : D Pahoittelen sita etta mulla puuttuu skandinaaviset kirjaimet, mutta eikohan tasta ota selkoa.

Tykkaan hirvasti tasta ideasta, etta nahdaan se vieras ihminen aina vain uudestaan kadulla ja aletaan tunnistaa hanet vaikka ei pitaisi, varsinkaan isossa kaupungissa. Oli hyva veto pistaa sinne se tuntomerkki, pinkki kukka hiuksissa, joka on huomattu ekasta kerrasta asti. Toivon etta tosiaan jatkat tata ja ehka anonyymikertojamme vihdoin uskaltaisi puhua talle tytolle. Anonyymikertojamme oli myos ihanan eparoiva ja tykkasin hirmuisesti tuosta "I didn’t  want, you know, bother her"-kohdasta!

Kirjooittamistyylisi lyhyilla lauseilla toi tahan hektisen tunnelman joka sopii mun mielesta tahan tekstiin hyviin, koska tapahtumapaikkana on kaupunki, joka elaa jatkuvasti. Englantisi on sujuvaa ja mukavaa lukea, itse en huomannut virheita. Haluaisin ehka kuitenkin nahda, etta uskaltaisit murtautua ulos naista yksinkertaisemmista ja turvallisemmista lauseista ja kokeilisit vaikeampaa englantia, vaikka siten etta kirjoitat ensin suomeksi ja sitten kaannat. Tasta vinkista ei ole pakko ottaa vaariin tulevaisuudessa, koska kuten sanoin tykkasin tasta kirjoitustyylista kovasti.

Harjoittelemalla oppii, odotan innolla miten tama jatkuu : )
"Oh, shut up", said Percy the Prefect.

LumiNalle

• Storyteller
Vs: Flower girl | K-11| Raapale-sarja| 2/?
« Vastaus #2 : 20.05.2012 23:53:52 »
Sekoleptikko: Kiitos kommentista hei  :D Hyvä, ku tykkäät. Mulla oli epäilykseni, kommentoikohan tätä kukaa, saati sitten lukee, ku on englanniksi, vaikka sen ainakin pitäisi olla helppolukuista.  :D

Minäkii pidin Amsterdamista, kun siellä pari kertaa käväisin, harmi etten silloin päässyt kunnolla tutkimaan ja tuli vain pyörittyä siinä keskustassa ja kauppakadulla  :P No joku toinen kerta sitten. :)

Ja kyllä meikä tätä jatkaa, ei ihan tässä kappaleessa vielä päästy juttelun tasolle, mutta pian...

Kiitos muuten vinkistä, luulenpa että tosiaan otan vinkistä vaariin tässä joku päivä, kun on sellainen käynyt aiemminkin mielessä, mutta vielä en ole saanu aikaiseksi sellaista. Tähän en taida vaikeampaa englantia kirjoittaa ettei mee liian vaikeaksi pysyä perässä, tipun vielä itsekin kärryiltä  ;)

Eniwes.

Tässä on sitten tää uusi kappale. En tiiä täyttääkö nää raapaleiden määritelmät vai ei. En oikein hallitse sitä sanojen laskua, kun tuo wordikin tuntuu laskevan pisteet sanoiksi tai jottain  ;D Mutta toivottavasti kelpaa ja kommentoikaaha sitte!  8)

Small facts about her

It’s winter now. I still haven’t talked to her. Kind of pathetic, since over past few months I’ve had had many chances, if only had I just been more confident.
But no. Not even a word. Geez.

I’ve found out some things about her. Nothing big, I think.

You see, I realized that she’s actually working in same company as me only in a different department. If I understood right she’s new here.
She came from somewhere near Maastricht, I think. Not sure where exactly. She’s not originally Dutch either.

She also has a boyfriend which is the major reason why she’s now here, in Amsterdam.

And she seems to be utterly in love with pink flowers.

That’s small facts about her… God, I feel like a stalker. No wait. I guess I really am, why else I would be picking any small information or detail about her?
But I only want get to know her. So it is okay. Kind of.

Yeah, I know, this is ridiculous. Just get on with in and so on, right?

Okay, okay.

And I will talk to her. Someday.

Samantha said I am hopeless. How hard it is talk to someone who you want familiarize yourself with?

Very hard, apparently.

Samantha also says that she doesn’t understand me. Well yeah, I kind of figured that out.

She, Samantha I mean, thinks I’m not usually this shy. I know she has a point but… yeah.

Samantha thinks too that my little crush (I do NOT have a crush!) is so pitiful that it’s almost funny.

Ha. Ha.

Very funny…

~*~

Sooo... what did u like?

LumiNalle

• Storyteller
Vs: Flower girl | K-11| Raapale-sarja| 2/?
« Vastaus #3 : 03.06.2012 01:39:36 »
Parties and fleeing boyfriends

I saw her today. At the parties. Christmas parties to be exact.

Apparently we have one or more common friends.

I don't know if she was really invited or did she come as a someone's date.
Because we all who had the real invite letter were allowed to take a dates with us.

I didn't have date with me since Samantha was invited too and I really didn't want anyone else of my friends.
And because my darling (note the sarcasm) boyfriend decided to flee with some fucking pretty bimbo girl who probably isn't even in her twenties and will most likely ditch him like some old garbage when she's done with his money.

But who would care about that? Or him? Well I don't. Nope. Not at all.

I almost wish that would be the case. It would serve him right.

And I still have my flower girl... Well technically she's not mine but girl can dream, right?

LumiNalle

• Storyteller
Vs: Flower girl | K-11| Raapale-sarja| 3/?
« Vastaus #4 : 25.06.2012 16:21:53 »

I met her. Today. At work. She was, for some reason, at my department. And she was lost. I mean what the fuck?
Why on a earth did she even come? I know very well that she knows where her department is. She explained something about coming to work from different way than usually, or something. I didn’t really listen her since I was busy with my thoughts. Mostly, thinking that I’m finally talking to her.  But anyway, seriously? Wrong way to work? That’s rich…

Anyway, she was wearing white jeans, red blouse and those black stilettos. And that pink flower on her hair. Always that pink flower.

I think she has a some kind of obsession about them. Pink flowers I mean.

She asked way back to her department. And I told it to her. She wanted me to take her to there. And I took her there. Yes. I know, wasn’t a surprise. Still, it was a moment for me. How many months have I tried to get courage to talk to her? Too many. And now I had a chance.

But guess did I?

LumiNalle

• Storyteller
Vs: Flower girl | K-11| Raapale-sarja| 4/?
« Vastaus #5 : 25.07.2012 19:06:32 »
5. Thinking

I’ve been thinking a lot lately. Many things, but mostly her. Or rather, my lack of courage.

Yes, I have seen her many times, I have even met her personally but still something is keeping me from talking to her. So I started thinking. Was it because my shyness? Or maybe we simply did not have anything in common so I actually even could talk to her without, you know, looking fool. Or then, I don't even want talk to her. I mean, seriously, if I really wanted get to know her I wouldn't have waited this long? Would I now?

So I thought that maybe I don't want to know her, talk to her, be her friend.

Maybe all I want is her to be my flower girl in Amsterdam's early morning streets. A face which I will always notice where ever I, or she, am. A beautiful woman who I admire from far.

Maybe I’m afraid that if I get to know her, she won’t be my flower girl anymore, she’ll be a girl, a woman, who I know and maybe if I’m unlucky, I won’t like her. At all.

So yeah, I want her, as a flower girl, not as a person I actually know.

LumiNalle

• Storyteller
Vs: Flower girl | K-11| Raapale-sarja| 5/?
« Vastaus #6 : 20.06.2015 23:16:30 »
6. Leaving

I quit. Samantha almost fell off the chair when I told her. I however was calmer than I had thought. It was my dream job. Still, I quit.

Still I was becoming more and more restless. My thoughts were spinning around wildly about everything. About flower girl, my job and daily life. And of course my family and friends.

Samantha and I were best of friends since forever. We were almost always together, we went through our schoolings together and we lived together for a long time. And, obviously, we also told everything to each other.

Now however, I didn’t know how to tell her about my restlessness. We were supposed to work through our way to the top of our company together. Live in nice apartments with our boyfriends, eventually get married, have big parties, move to bigger houses in good neighborhoods and so on.

That’s Samantha’s dream. And for a long time it was mine too.

But now I want something different. Maybe travel a bit. See the world. Or maybe I should go see my parents and maybe even other relatives. See how my nephew is doing. God, I don’t even remember when I last saw my sister and brother.

Anyway, Samantha was not happy. Actually, that’s a huge underestimate. She was almost livid but I had expected it. Samantha has a bit of temper. However, I can understand that. She’s scared. It’s always been two of us and I suppose she feels like I have betrayed and left her.

Of course she does, she loves me. I know that. Still, with all my understanding her situation and all, it still hurts quite a lot when she practically yells at me and everyone is staring.

It does not change my mind; I’m too fed up with my tiny, modern and white apartment and social life with too many backstabbers and too little real friends. And I’m tired of what if’s and busy days at work.

I need a break.

So I’m leaving.