Kirjoittaja Aihe: Once Upon a Time: Nervousness | S | In English  (Luettu 2131 kertaa)

Selection

• Vieras
Kirjoittaja: Minä, Phione
Ikäraja: Sallittu
Genre: Taitaapa tämä hivenen romancefluffia ollakin.
Fandom: Once Upon a Time aka Olipa Kerran
Paritus: Swan Queen alias Emma Swan/Regina Mills/Evil Queen
Vastuuvapaus: En omista sarjaa enkä sen henkilöitä tai mitään muutakaan siihen liittyvää. Mitenkään en tästä hyödy.

A/N: Ehdottomasti yksi vaikeimmista kirjoittamistani ficeistä, eikä ainoastaan sen takia että tämä on englanniksi. Ja englanniksi tämähän on, koska sarjan olen katsonut kokonaan englanniksi, ja tuntui jotenkin epäluonnolliselta ryhtyä kirjoittamaan tätä ficinpoikasta suomeksi. Olen pahoillani jos mielestänne pahoinpitelen englannin kieliopin täysin. Koen Reginan hankalaksi hahmoksi kirjoittaa, mutta jostainhan sitä oli aloitettava, että Paritusketjuhaasteessa alkuun pääsisin. Osallistuu tosiaan siihen Swan Queenilla, Fandom10:iin OUaT:illa ja Femme10-haasteeseen Swan Queenilla. Menee myös Multifandom-haasteeseen.

"I know you missed me, Regina." Emma's voice sounded just as annoying Regina had remembered it. She didn't like Emma's attacks to her house. Blonde made her bit nervous, and she hated it. No one had ever before made her nervous. Except Daniel. But Emma Swan surely wasn't Regina's long lost love, and definitely meant nothing to her. But still, she was nervous.

"What makes you think that I would miss you, miss Swan?" Regina said sharply, without looking Emma who leaned against the doorframe. Once again she reminded herself about the fact that she needed to tell Henry not to bring miss Swan near to her house. She didn't want to see her and she had told her that, but obviously Emma was far too stubborn to believe her.  Somehow she saw through Regina's armor. Somehow it was terrifying to admit that she did miss Emma. Their conversations left her always amazed how pleasant was to talk with her. She was Storybrooke's mayor and the Evil Queen, so there was not so many people who wanted to talk to her.

"We both know that you missed me, so just admit it. Then I'll leave", Emma sighed. Regina measured her options for a little while. If she would admit that she did missed her, Emma would go away and leave her with her own problems. If she wouldn't admit, sheriff would never leave her alone.

"Yes, Emma. I missed you. Would you now leave me to do my work?" She finally lifted her eyes from the letter she was writing, and looked straight to Emma. She noticed that the blond was wearing the same red leather jacket she always wore. Her savior smirked to her and Regina snorted.

"This is exactly the reason why I didn't admit that. When I ever decide tell you something like that you become very irritating." But Emma just smiled to her. Regina was stunned how Emma had enough courage to face her even when she told her to leave, when she was being cold and emotionless. Even then when she claimed to herself that she didn't like Emma at all. Regina wasn't sure what Emma was to her. She liked her and she enjoyed her company. Sometimes she caught herself of thinking what if they would be together. That scared her. Regina had loved no one else than Daniel in her whole life. And her mother had killed him. Cora was no longer alive, thanks to Emma's mother. Regina's mother didn't treat her daughter well, but she had been heartless. Cora had took her own heart, paying the price of power. And that had cost her daughter's happiness. Cora was no longer there to ruin her life. She missed her mother. And hated Snow White even more. That woman had now took her Daniel and her mother. But also Snow White had gave her Emma. Regina felt like Emma was worth it. That made her scared. She was afraid of her own feelings.

"I know it. Well, do you still want me to leave or can I stay?" Emma still kept her bit mocking smile on. Regina's brow furrowed. She did want her to stay, but she just couldn't say it. Being nervous was new to her, and she didn't quite like it.

"You can stay," she murmured quietly, letting her gaze fall again to her papers. If she had kept her eyes up, she would have seen Emma's smile, wider than any of the smiles she had smiled to her before.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 13.09.2013 23:30:41 kirjoittanut Phione »

Mort

Vs: Once Upon a Time: Nervousness | S | In English
« Vastaus #1 : 09.12.2014 13:39:24 »
Hyvää iltapäivää. Jumitin lukemaan OUAT -ficcejä ja okun huomasin, ettei tämä ole saanut kommentin kommenttia, niin päätin korjata asian.

Mä nykyään luen harvoin mitään englanniksi, mutta nyt olen iloinen, että tein poikkeuksen, koska tämä oli oikeesti tosi suloinen pätkä. Ja kun tämä oli vielä SwanQueenia, niin keräsit kaikki pisteet kotiin jo ennen kuin olin ehtinyt lukemaan riviäkään. Mun englannin kielioppini kusee sen verran pahasti, etten ota mitään kantaa siihen, mutta ainakin mun mielestä teksti oli oikein sujuvaa ja helppolukuista. Ja Regina oli kyllä hyvin canon, joten arvostan - kuten totesitkin, rouva Mills ei ole mikään helppo hahmo kirjoittajalle. Voisin vaan aawitella tälle, koska oikeesti söpöä. Tosi söpöä. Ja pidin tuosta lopusta ihan älyttömästi.

Kiitos tästä - sait hymyn huulilleni ja piristit päivääni suunnattomasti. :)

Musta on tullut ihan onneton kommentoija... -.-'

LillaMyy

• ekoterroristi
  • "Oot pönttö :D <3" "ja ylpeä siitä! :D"
    • Sulkakynän rapinaa
Vs: Once Upon a Time: Nervousness | S | In English
« Vastaus #2 : 22.07.2015 15:13:54 »
Tämä saa nyt kunnian olla ensimmäinen ei Captain Swan OuaT-ficci, jota kommentoin! :D Olen jotenkin kummasti jumittanut vain tuohon yhteen paritukseen, joten yritän avartaa katsomustani ficci-maailmassa. Voin kyllä vain kuvitella, kuinka haastava tapaus Regina on kirjoittajalle, koska hän ei todellakaan ole siitä hahmokavalkaadin helpoimmasta päästä. Enkun opiskelijana on kuitenkin pakko nostaa tuolta muutama kohta esiin.

"I know you missed me, Regina." Emma's voice sounded just as annoying Regina had remembered it.
Tuolta annoying-sanan perästä puuttuu toinen tuon idiomin täydentävä as.

Their conversations left her always amazed how pleasant was to talk with her.
Tuolla pitäisi olla 'how pleasant it was to...'.

She was Storybrooke's mayor and the Evil Queen, so there was not so many people who wanted to talk to her.
Was-sanan tilalla tuossa kohtaa pitäisi olla were.

If she would admit that she did missed her, Emma would go away and leave her with her own problems.
Tuossa pitäisi olla joko 'did miss' tai 'had miss' riippuen vähän, mitä halusit sanoa tuolla.

Cora had took her own heart, paying the price of power.
Had taken.

That woman had now took her Daniel and her mother. But also Snow White had gave her Emma.
Had now taken ja had given.

Tämä oli kyllä varsin hyvä Swan Queen-ficci, vaikka en parituksesta varsinaisesti pidäkään. Tässä se kuitenkin toimi varsin hyvin, eikä tästä huomannut sitä, kun itsekin sanoit, että Regina on vaikea hahmo kirjoitettavaksi, koska onnistuit varsin hyvin pitämään hänet itsensä kaltaisena. Emma oli ehkä vähän vähemmän oma itsensä, mutten osaa sanoa mitään erityistä kohtaa, josta olisin saanut tällaisen viban, jotenkin hän vain nousi tuolta enemmän esille ei-canonisena omiin silmiini. Ei kuitenkaan mitenkään häiritsevän paljoa, vähäsen vain.

"Durin's folk do not flee from a fight."
ava & banneri © Ingrid