Kirjoittaja Aihe: Dear Chloe (S, in English)  (Luettu 1436 kertaa)

Cilla

Dear Chloe (S, in English)
« : 22.12.2013 20:19:19 »
Kirjoittaja: Cilla
Ikäraja: Sallittu
Genre: Draama
Summary: Chloe ran away from her home. Her mother wrote her a letter as a request that she would come back.
A/N: Kirjoitin tämän tekstin jo pari vuotta sitten, mutta se unohtui kirjoituspöydän laatikkoon. Tarkoituksena oli ilmaista anteeksipyytämistä ja ikävää mahdollisimman hienovaraisilla keinoilla.

Dear Chloe,

I couldn't sleep last night. I tried but I gave up, so I went out to the garden. It's silhouette was gentle dark. I wasn't afraid of after all. I took a look at and I saw the stars. They twinkled so brightly. I remembered times when you were a little girl. We used to watch the stars together if you couldn't sleep. After singing you a sleep I watched the stars alone.

Last night I was alone just like then. Situation however was different. You are gone. I don't know, are you coming back but I hope so. You are my only daughter. The relationship between a mother and a daughter should be trusting and unproblematic. Our relationship wasn't – is not simple.

You have to understand that I have made mistakes but you have too. I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw you und you were drunk. Mothers always hope that their own little girl would be kind and innocent. You are grown up and I have to admit that you are not that little girl, who let me in on her secrets.

I'm asking you to come back home. You are my daughter and I love you. Take your time. I'm waiting you.

Your loving mother
from the road where the cars never stop going through the night
to a life where I can watch the sun set and take my time