Kirjoittaja Aihe: Fred and George: day on principal || Aakkoshaaste F-kirjain [Sallittu]  (Luettu 2126 kertaa)

Metkuilija

• Ilon kautta ♪♫
Title: Fred and George: day on principal
Author: Me
Beta: teinirinsessa (thank you)
Genre: Drama
Raiting: S
Disclaimer: Everything has coming from Rowlings pencil.
Warnings: If you read too much.... well you can read...

Fred and George day on principal

Dumbledore didn't feel himself very well.
He went to the hospital wing and asked for the potion.
"You only have a cold, rest on this day so you're all right as soon as tomorrow, be sure to drink tea," Madame Pomfrey told him.

He walked slowly towards the  Office, when Fred and George saw him. They went to ask for this condition and got the idea to the principal substitute for the whole day.
Albus, who had always wondered what it would be to lead the student to school, thought for a moment the proposal and the boys agreed to this request.

First, all students got a day off. Snape and the thief had to clean up all the armor and clean up the classrooms. Sliverly's had to help them.
The great hall of the boys held a fun event, which was invented there in their specialties, and a lot of cakes and pastries, and a variety of soft drinks.

Rector of the room by an observer, Fred and George's actions. He thought it was mostly comedy.
He felt he was being much better, so he decided to call him to tell the twins in a report.

At that time he really saw hundreds of these pranks that they had done his job along.
The following days passed, then, when he was trying to find out clutter and improve the students of the mischief.

A/N mikäli huomaatte virheitä ilmoittakaa...

A/N2 KOMMENTOIKAA
« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.05.2012 17:02:08 kirjoittanut Zardy »

Kyllä, täällä ollaan!

amorito

• FF100 11/100
Vs: Fred and George: day on principal
« Vastaus #1 : 15.10.2009 15:07:32 »
Hmmm. Ihan kokemuksesta voin sanoa, että englanniksi ei kannata kirjoittaa, jos ei ole täysin varma asiastaan ja hanki betaa, joka tuntee kieliopin natiivitasolla. Kymmenen vuoden englanninlukemisella voin sanoa että tämä oli aika vaikeatajuista, virheellistä eikä kovin sujuvaa kieltä.

Totta kai harjoittelemalla kehittyy, ja mitenkäs harjoitusta saa jos ei kirjoita ja vastaanota palautetta, mutta kannattaa ensin opetella perusasiat niin sujuviksi että ne osaa etu- ja takaperin ja alkaa sitten proosailemaan jos uskaltaa. Pahoittelen suomimisestani, mutta suosittelen pitäytymään suomen kielessä niin kauan, että muu kielitaito kehittyy.
I don't know what I've done or if I like what I've begun.

Metkuilija

• Ilon kautta ♪♫
« Vastaus #2 : 15.10.2009 15:58:14 »
amorito: Olet täysin oikeassa, kieltämättä olisin kirjoitttanut suomeksi, mutta betani suositteli kirjoittamaan englanniksi, tosin varoituksella että kaikki ei ehkä ole ihan oikein.. Kiitos hyvästä palautteesta, voit huokaista helpotuksesta sillä todellakin aion pysyä jatkossa suomenkielessä...  ;D

Kyllä, täällä ollaan!

sprig

• Sprii G
« Vastaus #3 : 16.10.2009 01:02:44 »
Lisääthän ikärajan vielä otsikkoonkin.
The happiest man is he who learns from nature the lesson of worship.