Kirjoittaja Aihe: Do you love me? |S| Sirius/Remus, fluffy, in English  (Luettu 1664 kertaa)

Vlad

• Sudenmorsian
  • Loveatar
Title: Do you love me?
Kirjoittaja: Vlad
Genre: Fluffy
Paritus: Sirius/Remus
Ikäraja: S
A/N: Tää on mun elämäni ensimmäinen fic englanniksi. Kirjoitus/kieliopillisista virheistä saa huomauttaa. Tää on siitä outo pieni triplaraapale, että tää on tasan 300 sanaa. Yleensä mun raapaleet menee aina yli. Toivottavasti kieli ei ole esteenä lukemiselle ja kommentoinnille. Toivottavasti joku nauttii tästä. En tiedä näkeekö kukaan muu tässä fluffya. ;D

Remus opened his eyes when he heard a loud “bang” right next to him. Remus turned his face towards the voice and saw Sirius who was standing his wand ready and frowning to James who was laughing like an idiot. A smile spread to Remus’ face while he get off the bed and got dressed.

“Sirius, what the hell is going on here?” Remus asked. He sounded angrier than he really was, he was quite curious to find out what was going on. He didn’t wake up every morning only to find knocked-out looking Sirius next to him.

“Erm, does it matter?” Sirius asked. Remus was stunned when he realized Sirius was actually embarrassed. Remus’ curiosity rose.

“Well, I almost started to release you but your reaction changed my mind. So, yes, it does matter. Go on, tell me.” Remus could scarcely hide his smile.

“What if I don’t want to tell you?” Sirius asked, now smiling. Remus acted like he was thinking hard.
“Then that’s a bad thing. I think I must force you to tell me.” There was laughter in his voice, clearly visible but still well hidden.

Sirius uttered a long sigh.

“D’you know you’re annoying little wolf?”
“Yup. I know it perfectly well.”
“Are you going to something to it?”

Remus pretended he was thinking.

“Nope. I think you love me because who I am. Or more likely, what I am. Sometimes it feels like you love me just because I’m a werewolf.”
“That’s nonsense!”
“So, you don’t love me?”
“Of course I do!”

Ringing silence fell between two boys. James had went somewhere. Sirius blushed when he realized he has told he loved Remus. First time he had said it out loud.

“I love you too”

Remus bent forward and kissed Sirius’ lips gently.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 03.01.2013 12:53:37 kirjoittanut Vlad »
I love not man the less, but N A T U R E more.

私は悪魔で執事ですから。

"Always"
1946-2016

M.Malfoy

• heterophobic
  • Sleeping With Sirens
Vs: Do you love me? |S| Sirius/Remus, fluffy, in English
« Vastaus #1 : 02.01.2013 23:12:40 »
Oih, ihana!
Tätä vain jotenkin mielestäni paransi se, että se oli englanniksi. Mielestäni mitään virheitä ei pahemmin ollut, tai ainakaan minä niitä en nähnyt. ::) Tämä oli hyvin suloinen ja hellyyttävä ficci, en muuta voi oikein sanoa. Tässä Siriuksen kelmimäisyys erottui hyvin, saaden tästä IC:n. Ja tuo, ah, niin ihana ihmissusi oli ihastuttava kerta kaikkiaan!

-D.M.LOVE
Mom and dad
did you search for me?
I've been up here so long
I'm going crazy

Vlad

• Sudenmorsian
  • Loveatar
Vs: Do you love me? |S| Sirius/Remus, fluffy, in English
« Vastaus #2 : 03.01.2013 10:55:42 »
D.M.LOVE, huh, pelkäsin, ettei tämä saa lainkaan kommentteja kielen takia. Mukavaa, että tykkäsit, kiitos :)
I love not man the less, but N A T U R E more.

私は悪魔で執事ですから。

"Always"
1946-2016