Kirjoittaja Aihe: And I love her (Luna/Neville, S, romance, fluffy, one-shot)  (Luettu 1402 kertaa)

LunaLovegood

• Hippie
Author: LunaLovegood
Rating: S
Pairing: Luna/Neville
Challenge: One True Something 20

She was lying there, next to me on the grass, her beautiful silvery eyes closed and her long dirty blond hair spread beautifully all around her. She was probably thinking about something I wouldn’t understand. Nargles or Wrackspurts or something else like that. All I was sure of was that she wasn’t thinking the same I was.

I was thinking about how her lips were perfect and how I’d love to kiss them. I was thinking how she looked so calm and peaceful lying there, immovable. I saw a little smile appear on the corner of her mouth. I wished she’d someday smile because of me.

Her eyes opened slowly and she gazed up to me. Her silvery eyes were shining of happiness and all I could hope at that moment was that she wasn’t happy because of someone else. I knew she’d never fall for me, or that anyone would never fall for me, but I just didn’t want her to fall for someone else. Because I had fallen for her, and I was sure I could never get over her.

In my thoughts she was mine, though I knew I didn’t own her, and no-one could really be owned. And I knew I could never own her. I was sure she cared for someone else. Like Harry. I mean they went to the Slughorn’s Christmas party together. There had to be something… If I had been in the ‘Slug club’, I would have made sure to be the first to ask her. Too bad I didn’t know her at the time of the Yule ball, I would have been happy to dance with her, and Harry could’ve danced with his Ginny.

It’s too bad I can’t buy her love. That’s right, I love her. You might think I am crazy, but I am not. I can’t do anything about it, I just love her. And even though people avoid her because she’s ‘insane’, I have seen the true her and can’t help loving her. My heart beats only for her. And to your information, she’s not Looney, she’s Luna. And I, Neville Longbottom, love her.
Mitä tehdä, kun mikään ei tunnu enää miltään?
Mitä tehdä, jos tuntuu ettei jaksa enää elää?
Se on ihan helvetin hyvä kysymys.

Orenji

Oho, Neville päähenkilönä!
Oho, Neville/Lunaa!
Oho, englantia!
Anteeksi ylenpalttinen hämmästely, mutta tällaisia ei kovin usein tule vastaan, joten on hauska yrittää kertoa mielipidettäni. :)

Vaikka englantini ei ole huipputasoa, tässä oli niin yksinkertaista ja selkeää englantia, niin että tajusin ihan helposti. Mitä jo sanoinkin, teksti oli aika pelkistettyä, mutta eikö se niin mennyt, että yksinkertainen kaunistaa? Olihan tässä kuitenkin mainintoja taikaolennoista, esimerkkinä vaikka tämä:
She was probably thinking about something I wouldn’t understand. Nargles or Wrackspurts or something else like that. Lunan luonnetta oli kuvailtu kivasti ja persoonallisuus tuli esille, vaikka Neville kertojana olikin. Sekin tuntui toimivan hyvin ja sutjakkaasti, Neville kertojana siis.
En kerta kaikkiaan keksi mitään kovin negatiivista, koska en löytänyt kirjoitusvirheitäkään. Pidin tästä pikku ficistä kovasti. ^^

Ihana illan piriste ja kielipään harjoittaja. Oikein sopiva iltasaduksi! Kiitos. :)

//Siinä tapauksessa pengon listauksesi läpi!
« Viimeksi muokattu: 26.09.2013 19:58:37 kirjoittanut ansku1 »
"Älkää luulko että pelastatte ihmisiä ottamalla heitä kädestä kiinni.
Mutta ottakaa heitä kädestä kiinni."

LunaLovegood

• Hippie
ansku1: Kiitos kommentistasi! Kyllä mä ainakin Neville/Lunaa suht, hyvin löydän, englanniksi, mutta en valitettavasti kyllä täällä :D Englannikielisiä löytyy kyllä turhan vähän finistä, sen takia en juurikaan enää täällä lue fikkejä, vaan olen siirtynyt fanfiction.nettiin. Nyt mun kuuluu sanoa, että multa löytyy kyllä suht paljon englanninkielisiä, jos vaan kiinnostaa.. Tässä fikkien listaus

Enkunopettajanikin sanoo usein, että kirjotan tasooni nähden liian helppoa kieltä, mutta en ole löytänyt vielä sellasta hyvää kirjotustasoa, ja vahingossa tulee tosi helppoa kieltä, mutta täällä se nyt onkin ihan hyvä, koska voi olla että ihmiset ymmärtää paremmin.

Mutta juu, kiva kun tykkäsit tästä :)
Mitä tehdä, kun mikään ei tunnu enää miltään?
Mitä tehdä, jos tuntuu ettei jaksa enää elää?
Se on ihan helvetin hyvä kysymys.