Ficit (kaikki fiktiiviset fandomit ja RPF, pl. Harry Potter) > Rinnakkaistodellisuus

MCU: I'll Get You More Pumpkin | S | Sam/Bucky & Steve/Tony | 4/4 | In English

(1/2) > >>

Angelina:
Title: I'll Get You More Pumpkin
Author: Angelina
Fandom: MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Rating: S
Genre: trying to be humor, fluff
Paring: Sam Wilson/James "Bucky" Barnes & Steve Rogers/Tony Stark

Summary: I'll get you more pumpkin and I'll ram it right up your fucking arse. Would you like it whole or would you like it diced?

A/N: Ei helvetti :'D Nauroin tätä niin paljon ja se inpas tähän typeryyteen. Anteeksi ja syyttäkää myös discordia.

Haasteet: Vuosi raapalehtien, FF100 sanalla 026. toverit

I'LL GET YOU MORE PUMPKIN

1. [250 sanaa]

“They’re going to kill each other.”

“They’re not.”

“I bet that when we come back they’ve burned the kitchen and sliced each other.”

“That’s very positive thinking, Sam.”

“I’m just being realistic.”

There was a loud bang and Tony’s head popped out from the kitchen.

“You do know that we can hear you?”

Steve smiled and placed a kiss on Tony’s forehead, stepping into the kitchen. There was all kinds of pots and pans already on the table and next to all of it stood Bucky who looked utterly confused.

“I have no idea what I’m doing.”

“Don’t you worry, Buckaroo,” Tony said grinning, “I’m a genius and JARVIS will help us. It’s our turn to cook dinner and we’ll nail it.”

Sam snorted and Steve poked him with his elbow.

“We’ll be gone for few hours,” he said supportively, “you’ll have plenty of time.”

“Yeah, to kill each other,” Sam whispered in Steve’s ear.

“And when you come back, you’ll have the dinner of a lifetime,” Tony promised.

“Or a food poisoning,” Bucky muttered.

It was going to be a hot mess and he knew it. He knew nothing about cooking and was pretty sure that Tony didn’t either - the man had most of his coffee delivered. It was still a mystery why Sam and Steve let them cook in the first place, but Tony was excited about the idea of preparing dinner and had insisted that Bucky would do it with him.

It was a recipe for disaster.

2. [250 sanaa]

“So,” Tony said a while later with a smirk, his face covered in flour, “did you tell him yet?”

Bucky was standing with a huge pumpkin in his hands, frowning at the pie recipe in front of him, not really listening.

“Who?”

“Wilson of course,” Tony continued with an eyeroll, “about your terribly obvious crush.”

The pumpkin fell from Bucky’s hands and split in half when it hit the floor.

“What?”

“No need to be dramatic, I’m pretty sure that he is as stubborn as you and hasn’t noticed. But everyone else has.”

Tony picked up the pumpkin pieces, shrugged and started to carve it, like nothing had happened. Bucky stared at him with horror.

“How did you -”

“Oh, I have plenty of first hand experience. I used to look at Steve with that same miserable look. And look how perfectly it turned out when I finally opened my -”

“It was Steve who finally got his head out of his ass and kissed you. We were all there.”

There was a hint of blush on Tony’s cheeks but he recovered quickly.

“Can’t remember, didn’t happen, listen -”

“Sir, I believe that there is something burning in the oven,” JARVIS politely interrupted.

“Son of a -”

Bucky quickly took his poor attempt of a pie out of the oven. The crust was burned from the sides and for a moment he felt like an idiot. Tony looked at him before shrugging again.

“We’ll cover it with pumpkin and some cream. They’ll never know.”

3. [200 sanaa]

When Steve and Sam finally got back to the tower the dinner was actually ready and served. Tony and Bucky had made steaks and potatoes, salad with homemade bread and of course there was the pumpkin pie for dessert.

Tony looked at everything with pride, while Bucky wanted to throw it all away and order a pizza.

Others sat down to the table while Tony fetched the extra cream from the fridge. Sam looked at the food with a disbelief.

“You actually made all this? And didn’t kill each other?”

“Yes,” Bucky said, his cheeks blushing.

“Huh. It actually looks kinda nice,” Sam sounded surprised and Bucky felt a bit offended, “although the pie looks like it could use a bit more pumpkin.”

“I’ll get you more pumpkin,” Bucky muttered quietly, staring at his own plate, “and I’ll ram it right up your fucking arse.”

“Would you like it whole,” Tony continued louder, while slamming the cream to the table, “or would you like it diced?”

Sam had the decency to look a bit ashamed while Steve tried his best not to laugh. He kissed Tony’s cheek softly when the other man finally sat down.

“Everything looks good.”

“Damn right.”

4. [350 sanaa]

After they finished eating (Steve and Sam never dared mention anything about the burned pie) Tony declared that he wouldn’t touch the dishes.

“I’ll clean up,” Bucky said and stood up. He had nothing better to do anyway and he knew that Tony wanted to cuddle with Steve and vice versa, even though Steve offered to help.

“It’s okay Cap,” Sam hurried to say, “I’ll help him. You take your needy boyfriend out of my sight before I throw up.”

Bucky looked briefly at Tony who winked, before grabbing Steve’s hand and dragging him out of the kitchen.

Bucky and Sam cleaned the table and put the dishes away before packing the leftovers to the fridge. They worked seamlessly together and Bucky found it comforting - he enjoyed Sam’s company, even though they often got to each others nerves.

“Listen, Bucky,” Sam finally said when they were done, “I didn’t mean to offend you. I just -”

“It’s okay,” Bucky said with a shrug, “I’m used to you running your mouth, that’s what we do.”

“I know,” Sam almost whispered, “but that’s not what I want us to do.”

Bucky looked at him, confused. Sam took a step closer and Bucky felt his cheeks blushing again. He had no idea what was happening but he didn’t mind it at all.

Sam took a deep breath and looked so uncomfortable that Bucky felt the sudden urge to laugh, but he didn’t.

“I think I like you,” Sam finally spluttered, “like… more than a friend. Even though you are still an idiot, who by the way can’t cook for shit.”

Bucky knew that it wasn’t exactly the kind of declaration that most people wanted to hear but it fitted them perfectly. He couldn’t help but smile and after Sam got over his awkwardness, he smiled back.

“God you two are idiots,” Tony said loudly when he walked past them to the fridge and back, “don’t mind me, just grabbing a beer for my man. Continue.”

When Tony disappeared, Sam took Bucky’s hand in his.

“Promise me that we’ll never become like them.”

Bucky laughed.

A/N2: Virheistä syytän muutamaa viinilasillista

Violetu:
Omg, otan Buckyn ja syön sen, koska siis gahhh, mitä söpöyttä <3

Olis pitäny varmaan laittaa taustalle se biisi soimaan :'D
Ah, näiden kaikkien keskinäinen dynamiikka toimi niin hyvin, niiden pitää selvästi hengata enemmänkin porukassa, ja Buckyn ja Tonyn kaksin myös :D

Mulla oli hauskaa tämän kanssa, kiitän ja pahoittelen järkevän palautteen puutetta ^^

~Violet

Vendela:
Ääääh, huomasin tän jo lauantaina heti aamusta ja aloitinkin jo lukemaan, mutten ehtinyt ekaa osaa pidemmälle! Vkonloppu menikin sitten ihan muissa hommissa, joten tämä oli pakko jättää tänne. Mutta kyllä kannatti, sillä tämä oli ihastuttavan loistava :D Siis voi elämä sentään näitä tyyppejä ;D

--- Lainaus ---Oh, I have plenty of first hand experience. I used to look at Steve with that same miserable look.
--- Lainaus päättyy ---
Tää on niiiiiin helppo kuvitella ;D ;D

--- Lainaus ---“Can’t remember, didn’t happen, listen -”
--- Lainaus päättyy ---
Tony on kyllä ♥

--- Lainaus ---“I’ll get you more pumpkin,” Bucky muttered quietly, staring at his own plate, “and I’ll ram it right up your fucking arse.”
--- Lainaus päättyy ---
;D ;D ;D
Do I need to say more!!!

Voihan kurpitsa sentään miten tämä oli ihana! Kaikki oli jotenkin niin omia itsejään ja sitten tuo varovaisen suloinen lähestymien Samin ja Buckyn taholta ♥ ja perhanan Tony joka marssi jääkaapille kesken kaiken ;D Mutta just näin tän piti mennä!

Oot ihana kun kirjoitat, lisää tämmöistä jookos-kookos-ananas :D

Vendis

Angelina:
Violetu: Tästä oli pakko kirjottaa Tony+Bucky bondausta ja tässä "ilmapiirissä" se toimi paremmin friendshippinä kuin varsinaisena parituksena :D Järkevää palautetta tälle ei varmaan voikaan antaa, koska aika aivot narikassa tää tuli kirjotettuakin. Kiitos että luit ja kommentoit ♥

Vendela: asdsdddadsdsds tää on kyllä yks töhöily ;D Mutta mulla oli hauskaa ja toivottavasti sullakin ♥ WinterFalcon ei iteltä oikein vielä lähde, tässäkin tuo loppu oli aika hosuttu, mutta katsotaan jos joskus vielä paremmin... Ehkä :'''DDD!

Felia:
Ahah, tää oli hauska!

Tony ja Bucky keittiössä on kieltämättä aika pelottava ajatus. Onneksi ruoka nyt ei sentään kauhean pahasti tainnut pieleen mennä. ;D Toisaalta, onhan sitä kokkausta joskus harjoiteltava.

Haha, tottahan Tony oli huomannut Buckyn pienen ihastuksen Samiin. ;) Jos sitä itsekin on käyttäytynyt samalla tavalla, niin merkit on helppo tunnistaa. Oi että... En oikein tiedä, mitä sanoa, kun tää oli niiin ääää.

--- Lainaus ---“I’ll get you more pumpkin,” Bucky muttered quietly, staring at his own plate, “and I’ll ram it right up your fucking arse.”

“Would you like it whole,” Tony continued louder, while slamming the cream to the table, “or would you like it diced?”
--- Lainaus päättyy ---
Tässä kohtaa repesin ihan täysin. ;D

Tää oli ihanan kepeä ja hauska kokonaisuus! Tuli hirmu hyvä mieli eikä hymystä ole tulla loppua! Huumorilla höystetty arki ja pienet kaverilliset kiusoittelut ja lopuksi vielä erikoiset (mutta SamBuckylle juuri passelit) rakkauden tunnustukset - ei sitä muuta tarvitakaan. ♥ Tää oli kyllä niin Stony- ja SamBuckymainen kuin vain voi olla! Oon ihan täpinöissäni nyt täällä ruudun toisella puolella. Tykkäsin hirmusen paljon. Oli ilo lukea tätä söpöä töhöilyä. :D

Kiitos ♥

Navigaatio

[0] Viestien etusivu

[#] Seuraava sivu

Siirry pois tekstitilasta