Ficit (kaikki fiktiiviset fandomit ja RPF, pl. Harry Potter) > Rinnakkaistodellisuus

MCU: I'll Be Waiting | S | Steve/Tony | In English

(1/4) > >>

Angelina:
Title: I'll Be Waiting
Author: Angelina
Fandom: MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Rating: S
Genre: soulmate!AU
Paring: Steve Rogers/Tony Stark

Summary: Identical tattoos of a date and time on your wrist of when you’ll meet your soulmate

A/N: MITÄ TÄÄ PARI ON TEHNYT MULLE :: D En oo varmaan koskaan kirjottanut näin paljoa. I love these idiots so much ♥

Haasteet: Luodut toisilleen, Spurttiraapale V, Vuosi raapalehtien ja FF100 sanalla 076. Kuka?

I'LL BE WAITING

1.  [150 sanaa]

25 / 5 / 2012

Those were the numbers on Steve's wrist even though he knew that they couldn't possibly be accurate.

After you turned 15 years old you got a mark on your wrist which was supposed to tell you the exact date when you'll meet your soulmate.
The only problem was that Steve turned 15 in the year 1933 which made it impossible for him to be alive to meet them.

“Maybe they'll invent time machines or something?” Bucky tried to lighten up the mood but failed.

Steve shouldn't even be surprised. All of his life he has been small, sick and weak. Of course there was going to be something wrong with his soulmate mark as well.
So he tried to ignore it and continued living his life knowing that he'll never have a soulmate, a true love, who would be on his side no matter what.

2.  [100 sanaa]

When Tony woke up on his 15th birthday he looked at his wrist right away.

25 / 5 / 2012

For a moment he felt numb.

In 2012 Tony was going to be 42 years old and it felt kind of cruel to have to wait for so long. He'll have to live through most of his best years without his soulmate, his other half.

When he showed his mark to his parents, his mother was a bit confused at first but then smiled and told him that his soulmate "was going to be extraordinary."
His father, unsurprisingly, didn't say a word.

Angelina:
3.  [200 sanaa]

In his last moments, before piloting the Valkyrie in to the Arctic, Steve let himself fantasize.

He had tried so hard to forget about the date on his left wrist that he hadn't even thought about what kind of person his soulmate would have been like. But since he figured out that there was no positive outcome of his situation and he was going to die in the next five minutes, Steve didn't care anymore - he was already broken and defeated.

First of all, Steve's soulmate would have been someone with strong will, because sometimes he had to be put in his place. And they would have driven each other crazy from time to time, that's for sure. But his soulmate would also have been kind, considerate and funny, always making Steve laugh and taking his breath away with their smile.

For some reason he was certain that his soulmate would have been a lot smarter than him, making Steve feel like an idiot but also proud at the same time.

When he turned the Valkyrie's engine off, Steve took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

“I would have loved you”, he whispered right before the plane crashed.

Angelina:
4.  [200 sanaa]

When Tony was tortured in Afghanistan there was one thought that kept him going.

I'm going to survive because I haven't met my soulmate yet.

The modern technology had showed that the dates were completely accurate and everyone will meet their soulmate exactly when the mark said they would.

So Tony build himself an armor and fought his way out, only to find out that the arc reactor was actually poisoning his body.  And yet again he had to find a solution for his situation because it was only 2010 and he had to be alive for at least two more years. While waiting for the love of his life, he discovered a new element, created a fully functioning arc reactor and saved the world couple of times.

Sometimes he did wonder what his soulmate would think about him being Iron man.

“But they are supposed to be like my other half, right?” Tony asked Pepper for a millionth time, a year before he was supposed to meet his soulmate, “so I shouldn't be worried... Right?”

Pepper just smiled and told Tony to wait patiently, while knowing that she would be answering those same questions for a million times more.

Vendela:
Täällä ollaan, vihdoin ja viimein ;D Ja sanoit kyllä, että julkaisit tähän jatkoa, mutta en vaan tajunut! Joten olipa kiva lukea tätä vähän lisää :)

Tykkään tän ideasta tosi paljon. Tuo, että päivä ilmestyy iholle on kiva ajatus, vaikka en yhtään tiedä miten yleinen se on näissä soulmate-hommissa. Itse olen tainnut törmätä lähinnä tatuointeihin tms merkkeihin. Mutta tämä toimii!

--- Lainaus ---“I would have loved you”, he whispered right before the plane crashed.
--- Lainaus päättyy ---
And you will!
Tämä oli ihan mahtava kohta! En malta odottaa miten Steve reagoi kun tapaa Tonyn ja miten ne tapaa! Toki mulla on omat arvaukseni ;)

Tony on puolestaan niin oma itsensä epävarmaillessaan asiaa Pepperille! Ah, kyllä siinä hyvin käy ja sittenpähän näet mitä Steve tykkää siitä, että olet Iron Man ;)

Jatkoa pian, joohan!

Vendela

Angelina:
Vendela - ♥♥♥ Ihanaa että löysit tiesi tännekin! Kyllä näitä ao:n puolella on jonkun verrankin, musta ylipäätään tuntuu että kaikki soulmateideat on loppuunkulutettuja, mutta ah silti niin hyviä : D Jatkoa tulee NYT ♥

A/N: Tää oli jotenkin todella veemäinen kirjoittaa ja toteutus on ehkä vähän meh, mutta... It is what it is.

5.  [250 sanaa]

“You've been asleep Captain, for almost seventy years.”

Steve couldn't believe it and it threw him off at first. How was that possible, he was supposed to be dead!

But then it hit him.

Almost seventy years...

“Sir, what year is it?”
“It is 2012, May 1st.”

Steve didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

25 / 5 / 2012

The first new person Steve met that day was agent Romanoff, who was beautiful but scary at the same time.
Her wrists were covered, but Steve didn't get the feeling that she'd be his soulmate.

Next one was Dr. Banner - Steve saw his mark and it had a date which had been just a few days before. That was interesting.

Then suddenly they were off to Germany to fight a god from other dimension and Steve didn't have time to think about soulmates.
He just hoped that this “Loki” wasn't his.

A while later, after he picked himself up after Loki had punched him with his spectre, Steve heard a loud bang. There was some kind of red and gold robot flying around and blasting lasers.

It had to be Howard Stark's son, the Iron man.

And when Loki finally surrendered, Steve greeted Stark who called him Captain and somehow that didn't feel right.

Steve took off his helmet and looked at Stark who then opened his faceplate and stared him deep in the eyes.

At that moment, Steve knew. And by his surprised look, Tony knew it too.

Navigaatio

[0] Viestien etusivu

[#] Seuraava sivu

Siirry pois tekstitilasta