Kirjoittaja Aihe: Voltron: Weird but Cute | S | romance, drama | Keith/Lance | oneshot in English  (Luettu 1140 kertaa)

liljankukka

• Vieras
Kirjoittaja: liljankukka
Ikäraja: S

Fandom: Voltron: Legendary Defender
Varoitukset: Ensimmäinen Voltron-ficcini koskaan (aloitin katsomaan tänään) :D Ei spoilaa tai mitään, tämä on AU.

A/N: Omistan tämän Avaruuspiraatille, koska hänen Voltron-ficcejä lukiessa tulee aina sellainen olo, että haluaa itsekin kirjoittaa tästä/näistä :3 <3

Weird but Cute

Lance was sitting in his bedroom, just doodling in his notepad not really knowing what to do. Things had been awkward between him and Keith ever since the other boy had moved in with him, Hunk and Pidge and Lance had started to avoid Keith.

Lance winced as he heard a knock from his door. Hunk and Pidge were both out, so it had to be Keith. He thought about pretending to be asleep but then sighed and got up.

“What do you want?” Lance asked, turning his face down so the other boy couldn’t see his red cheeks.

“I think we need to talk”, Keith said firmly, making Lance’s heart beat faster.

“About what?” Lance asked, taking a step back so Keith could come inside.

“About the fact that you’ve been avoiding me ever since I moved here”, Keith muttered while Lance sat on his bed, heart beating even faster than before.

“I haven’t been –“

“Stop lying!” Keith yelled and sat next to Lance, huffing angrily.

Lance’s heart was beating like crazy and his hands were sweating. How could he ever look Keith in the eyes again if he told why he had been avoiding him. Carefully Lance glanced at Keith who apparently had been doing the same because they met each other’s eyes and immediately looked away.

“Okay, so I’ve been avoiding you…” Lance muttered quietly. Saying it out loud made him realize how stupid it was.

“Why?” Keith asked sounding almost sad. “Do you like hate me or something?”

“No! Of course I don’t”, Lance rushed out. He kinda wanted to hug the other boy.

“Then why?” Keith asked again, more calmly this time.

“You’re gonna hate me after I tell you”, Lance cried out. He really didn’t want to tell Keith.

“I’m not gonna hate you, Lance, just tell me”, Keith said. He wasn’t even angry anymore because Lance looked so nervous.

“I like you”, Lance blurted out without thinking. After realizing what he had just said, he clapped his hand over his mouth.

Tears found their way into Lance’s eyes as he watched Keith’s facial expressions. He closed his eyes and started to get up just as he felt a hand on his cheek, wiping the fallen tears away.

“It’s fine Lance, everything’s fine”, Keith whispered in his ear and all the tears just flooded from his eyes to his cheeks and on the bed.

“No it’s not!” Lance yelled out, frustrated that Keith was being so calm about everything.

“It is, Lance. I like you too”, Keith whispered, looking down as his cheeks reddened.

“It’s n –“ Lance stopped abruptly. “Wait, what?”

Keith smiled fondly. Lance was a bit weird but still he couldn’t help but like the younger boy. Lance’s red cheeks and shy smile were so cute that Keith couldn’t help but lean closer and press his forehead against Lance’s.

“I’m gonna kiss you now”, Keith said and before Lance could even think about answering, he pressed his lips against the other boy’s.

Lance’s lips tasted like strawberry tea and peppermint and Keith kinda wished he could kiss the other boy forever. Lance put his hands around Keith’s neck and Keith pulled him closer. Both of them were wishing that they could stay in that moment forever.

Avaruuspiraatti

• varattua puraisi
Apua, ihan minulle omistettu! Sinä senkin hönö ;--; <3 Musta tulee kohta ihan lellipentu, kun tällaisia minulle omistetaan. Tämäkin olin niin pehmoinen ja sokerinen, että ihmettelen, etteivät mun silmähampaat ole vielä syöpyneet pois! Minä niin näen sieluni silmin, miten Lance välttelee Keithiä minkä kerkiää, ja Keith hömelönä aina katsoo sen perään, eikä ymmärrä, mitä tekee väärin. Voi poikia </3 Onneksi Keithillä on selkärankaa mennä ja ottaa asia Lancen kanssa puheeksi! Ja että loppu oli onnellinen ja pusullinen <33

Kiitos tästä hötöstä ja tervetuloa fikkaamaan Voltronista! Ihanaa, että sinäkin olen tämän fandomin pariin löytänyt :3

"I am as constant as a northern star."
"Constantly in the darkness, where's that at?"