Kirjoittaja Aihe: Morning Talk | K11 | in English | sukupuolineutraali fluff | one-shot  (Luettu 2939 kertaa)

RoastedGarlic

• pullatyttö
  • ilonpilaaja
    • Milkshakespeare
Nimi: Morning Talk
Kirjoittaja: RoastedGarlic
Ikäraja: K11 (saattaisi olla myös K11 mutta en ota riskejä)
Paritus: You/Me
Tyylilaji: fluff, one-shot
Yhteenveto:
“I’ll tell you. But you’ve heard this a thousand times.”
“I don’t care. Mmmhmm. You’re soft. And nice. I like you.”

A/N: Kaveri käski kirjoittaa jotain uutta. Hän ei osaa suomea, joten kirjoitin sitten englanniksi.

Otsikointi huijannee hivenen. Tämä teksti on kyllä pintatasolta sukupuolineutraali, sillä mitään täsmentävää ei mainita. Yritin kirjoittaa niin, että halutessaan kuka vain voisi samastua. Loppupeleissä kuitenkin hahmoihin eksyi elementtejä, joiden perusteella heitä voisi ainakin stereotyyppisesti luokitella. Kaipaisinkin kommenteilta etenkin näkökulmia tähän sukupuoliasiaan: miten tulkitsette ja millä perusteilla? Onko samastuminen helpompaa vai vaikeampaa kuin cis-het-teksteihin? Hahmonluontia opetellessa on hyvä tietää, mitä itseltä jää tiedostamatta, joten olen kauhean kiitollinen kaikista kommenteista - joskin toki muunkinlaisista kuin vain sukupuoliaiheisista.  ::)

Morning Talk

I wake up to you returning from the toilet. I feel you crawling back into the bed, conforming your figure to my back.  My other leg catches a bit of cold air and for a moment, your skin feels ridiculously cold, too, but then again, mine is still bed-warm, sleepy-warm.

“Come here.”

“I am.”

“No you’re not, come closer,” I murmur and send my hand to look for yours. I find it and grab it and pull it into an asymmetrical hug so that your whole body moves halfway onto mine.

You kiss my shoulder. I sense you’re on your way back asleep.

“Hey, jackass,” I pinch your wrist, “how dare you wake me up and then do that?”

You don’t answer so I roll over. You end up on your back, I end up on top of you, and just as I planned, you end up opening your eyes for a moment that is exactly long enough for me to be assured that talking to you won’t go to waste anymore.

“Darling,” I say, hiding my face in your neck, sniffing its smell that slightly resembles a curious tea called lapsang souchong, “tell me about it.”

“Tell you about what?” You move your hand up my back and let it find a home in my hair.

“You know,” I mumble.

“I can’t think of anything new to say.”

“Then tell the old stuff. Tell me again. I like hearing it. You smell good.”

“Your nose tickles me.”

“Tell me now. I’m gonna do this until –“

“Ouch!”

“So tell me –“

“That really hurts!”

“- about when you had a crush on me.”

“Okay, just stop that already, will you? I’ll tell you. But you’ve heard this a thousand times.”

“I don’t care. Mmmhmm. You’re soft. And nice. I like you.”

“So there was this time I realized I might see you as something more than just a friend. I don’t know how it happened, it wasn’t sudden, but at some point, you know, I just found… that I think about you. A lot. Like, a lot more than you usually think about a friend.”

“What were you thinking?”

“Just, how funny you are. And how much I was waiting to see you again.”

“Did you want to see me just to hear me talk funny?”

“Well, that, and also, I wanted to see you because I liked to look at you.”

“What part of me were you looking at?”

“You know that is impossible to answer! Like, everything of you.”

“Say something specific. I want to hear something.”

“Well, I guess… you have very beautiful wrists.”

“These?” I lift my upper body so that I can raise my left wrist in your field of view.

“Those,” you kiss my wrist and then wrap your arms back around me.

“Tell me more.”

“Well I thought you were so cute when you were smiling. And when you were serious, too. No, especially when you were serious. From time to time I’d try and confuse you just to see how cute you were.”

“You did not!”

“I most certainly did. I wasn’t going to admit that, though.”

“That is the cutest thing ever. Slightly immoral, too. Please don’t do it again.”

“Won’t.”

“I’m gonna punish you now. For that.”

It’s not a real bite, cannot hurt, but you pretend to howl in pain anyway.

“So did it take a lot of courage to… ask me out? Considering that you had, um, a crush on me? God it sounds so weird to say that aloud. Someone having a crush on me. Did you have one? Did you really?”

“I did, and do, and you know it, and I don’t like you questioning it.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s alright.”

“Are you mad at me?”

“No.”

“Are you sure you’re not mad at me?”

“I’m not mad at you. You’re cute. And yes, it did take a lot of courage.”

“To ask me out?”

“To ask you out.”

“But you knew I liked you, didn’t you?”

“Well I couldn’t be sure. I knew you wanted to hang around with me, a lot, and I knew you had fun, but you had been running away every time I tried to bring it up…”

“Bring what up?”

“That I had a crush on you. Of course.”

“I like hearing you say that. Now please go on. And sorry.”

“So I told you I had feelings for you –“

“I remember that. I was panicking so badly. It was horrible.”

“Well you know what happened.”

“It was so horrible. I’m sorry.” I slide my fingers in between yours.

“I’m not mad. You’re here now.”

“I like to be here. I like you.”

“I like you too.”

“Darling?”

“Mhm?”

“You can go back to sleep now.”

“I can’t sleep anymore.”

“Well, then,” I free my hand from yours and move it down your waist, “we’d better go back to sleep now.”

“Oh, okay, let’s.”
« Viimeksi muokattu: 10.05.2015 13:34:06 kirjoittanut Pyry »
"Pardon me for breathing , which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God I'm so depressed. Here's another one of those self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life." -Marvin

Wiced fairy

• hahmoseksuaali
  • genderqueer
    • Sateenkaarikeijun satumaailma
Aww, tää on ihana :) Itse mä ajattelin että päähenkilö on poika,  joka on ihastunut tyttöön,  varmaan koska se toi mun mieleen mun Ruotsissa asuvan nettikaverin Toben,  näin offina :)

RoastedGarlic

• pullatyttö
  • ilonpilaaja
    • Milkshakespeare
Wiced fairy: Hihii, kiitos :) Tuo on muuten varmastikin totta, että tulkinta tehdään sen mukaan, keitä omia tuttuja hahmot muistuttaa! Siispä sukupuoli ei liene niin merkityksellinen kuin yksilökohtaiset erot, hmm.
"Pardon me for breathing , which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God I'm so depressed. Here's another one of those self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life." -Marvin

Kharon

• coolein rotta
  • papa has dough
Voi, iiii, kuin herttainen tää oli! Tuli pirun hyvä mieli tämän lukemisesta. Tää tuntuu älyttömän luontevalta, luonnolliselta, todelliselta. Ihanan kiusoitteleva ja rakastunut, tai ihastunut, sävy kummankin repliikeissä. Toi oli kiva "twisti" toi sukupuolineutraalius. Toivottavasti kukaan ei katso mua kieroon, mutta mietin tätä tekstiä monen eri parisuhdetyypin kannalta ja jokaisessa suhteessa näin tuon kyselevän osapuolen jollakin tapaa vähän naisellisempana. Ehkä tuon kiusoittelun tai pulppuavaisuuden takia (ja ehkä jotenkin tuon nipistelyn ja puremisen takia, se kun jollain tapaa tuntuu olevan "sosiaalisesti hyväksyttävämpi" ominaisuus suhteen "naiselliselle osapuolelle". Sori, kuulostan stereotyyppiseltä idiootilta mutta tuollaisia fiiliksiä muhun iski). En osaa itsekään kunnolla erotella syitä, mutta luulen kuitenkin että siihen vaikutti enemmän omat kokemukset kuin sun kirjoittamat ominaisuudet/repliikit. Henk. kohtaisesti kuitenkin näin tämän hettinä. Olis kiinnostavaa kuulla miten itse tilanteen ajattelit? : )

Lainaus
You move your hand up my back and let it find a home in my hair.

Tää oli niin nätisti sanottu että yyy, itku pääsee kohta. :---D Tykkäsin tästä tekstistä. Toimi mainiosti enkuksi. Sleepy-warm on muuten ihana sana. Kiitos tästä tekstistä, se oli piristävä ja kaunis kipale.
“Viini on suloista, mutta suloisempaa on ihmisveri.”

Otuksia.

RoastedGarlic

• pullatyttö
  • ilonpilaaja
    • Milkshakespeare
Kharon: Jes, tavoite siis saavutettu! Eli tuo hyvä mieli ja luontevuus. Toisaalta pakko myöntää, että tässä on aika paljon todellisia elementtejä (oon vähän hölmönrakastunut) joten ehkä se todellisuudentunne sitten tulee siitä.

Oon samaa mieltä noista sun sukupuolinäkemyksistä. Kai ne jostain alitajunnasta kumpuaa, kollektiivisesta sellaisesta, koska se, mihin tapahtumat ja hahmot pohjaa, on loppupeleissä mun omat kokemukset mun heterosuhteesta jossa itse olen (yllätys, yllätys) se naisosapuoli. Mitenköhän sitä osaisi kirjoittaa täyttä neutraaliutta - ei kai mitenkään - mutta kenties joku vähän feminiinisempi homopoika tai joku sukupuoleltaan hankalammin määriteltävä jossakin saattaisi voida samastua tähän tekstiin siitä huolimatta. Ei voi tietää.

Kiitos kommentista, se piristi suuresti!

Affu

• Vieras
Oumaigaad!
Lisää tätä, oli pelottavan kivaa (ja helppoa) eläytyä tekstiin kun hahmoja ei ollut, vaan kaksi tyhjää aukkoa joihin sai itse täyttää haluamansa. Tosi hyvää tekstiä, siistiä, mutta meinasin pudota paristi kärryiltä kun mua hämättiin koneen takana, ja teksti oli pelkästään dialogeja, pari toimintalausetta tuohon väliin olisi helpottanut, in my humble opinion of course.
 Itse pystyin skippaamaan täysin nuo olemattomat feminiiniset viittaukset, joista ilmeisesti puhutte. Kaunista tekstiä, ja koko stoori oli ihana. Ihanaa ihanaa ihanaa.

Inspiroivaa, tekee mieli kokeilla sukupuolineutraalia fluffia. Jospas sitä vaikka..

Avot sano saksalainen ja söi patonkiaan. 9/10 (ei saa antaa täysiä pojoja ettei hujahda päähän!)

vaapukka

• Opetuslapsi
olipas tä kiva! Luin tän useampaan otteeseen, pohtien hahmoja eri sukupuolina ja ai että, toimii aina! Mutta paha sanoa, miten olisin suhtautunyt tekstiin ilman että pohdin tuota sukupuoliasiaa kokoajan... Varmasti olisin pitänyt, silloinkin. Sukupuolineutraaliuden ollessa muutenkin päivän sana elämässäni nykyään, niin nautin tällaisista teksteistä erityisen paljon :----) ainiin, teksti oli mukavan helppolukuista muttei mitään koulukirja-tasoa, tosi jotenkin luontevaa englantia. Mitähän mahdan silläkin sitten tarkoittaa...

RoastedGarlic

• pullatyttö
  • ilonpilaaja
    • Milkshakespeare
Affu: Joo, dialogia kirjoittaessa on kyllä helppo hukkua siihen määrään - itsekin monesti lukiessa ärryn kun putoan kärryiltä. Pitäisi kai ottaa opikseen itsekin. Kokeilepa itsekin, jos kerran inspiroi! Suurkiitos kehuista, ne piristivät kovin :)

vaapukka: Hienoa jos toimii mielestäsi! Kiitos kommentista :)

Beelsebutt

• old but not obsolete
You believe me when I say that I've been meaning to r/r this one for over a month, now? "Yes, B-man, I believe you." Why, thanks <3

I like the flow. Even though there are some explicit, or more like overly punctual (for my liking), parts, like the mentioning of 'an asymmetrical hug', there's no bump in the story, not really. It kind of hides into the continuation, or something like that. Dunno how to explain, though.

Call me a traditionalist, but I got the feeling that this is a regular ;) hetero pairing. 'I' is a girl, and 'you' is a boy. I shied a bit away from the part where there's talk about being mad at the questioning. The inner part of me is smacking 'your' head for even saying things like that. The more rational part of me is perhaps agreeing with 'him'. It could be maddening, but hey, what's the big deal :P

Well, anyhoo, this is cute! Filled with morning lazyness and the slow sunshine (behind thick curtains, ofc, nobody likes to squint too early in the morning, right? Am I right??) and warmth, uh, so much warmth <3

I won't even start on how good your spelling is? You know it's outstanding, right? Excellent.... (Mr. Burns imitation)

Thanks, honee :-*

// Los Banishamos Les Typos

///
I sleep with my curtains open. Results in me waking up a lot before he does. Might spend time checking out his abs, um, did I say that out loud?

LOL ;D

« Viimeksi muokattu: 04.09.2013 18:09:30 kirjoittanut Harpy »
Beelsebuttin laari
sometimes my brain doesn't work so brain

RoastedGarlic

• pullatyttö
  • ilonpilaaja
    • Milkshakespeare
Harpy: Why, thanks ;)

I must admit, my writing (my characters, that is, mostly) might be somewhat inspired by my current Real Life. This might explain your gut feeling about this story being het. I guess knowing the gender of the character is an essential part of getting to know them - if I don't know my characters well enough they will end up mirroring my own ways of reacting to stuff.

I sleep with my curtains open. Results in me waking up a lot before he does. Might spend time checking out his abs, um, did I say that out loud?