Kirjoittaja Aihe: Lenny in Heaven, S, english  (Luettu 4706 kertaa)

raato

Lenny in Heaven, S, english
« : 10.07.2007 16:07:27 »
title: Lenny in Heaven
author: raato
disclimer: i Do own them. :)
rating: S (Epona korjasi oikeaksi)
genre: drama
word count: 215

A/N: pieni enkunkielinen raapustus pojasta ja tämän siskosta.

- Do you believe in heaven?
She is curious. Lenny never talks about it. But momma does, and daddy sometimes. And the priest in church talks about heaven all the time. Lenny never does.
- Do you believe in heaven?
She repeats louder as Lenny says nothing. The boy lies on his back, arms crossed behind his head and a fainted smile on his face. He looks peaceful and Sara hopes he would always stay that way.
Sara starts digging the ground and decides to mope because Lenny is still not answering.
- There ain’t no heaven for people like meself. They wouldn’t wanna let me in if I ever tried and showed up in their golden gate.
Sara stops digging and looks at Lenny.
Her brother has a gold brown hair which he keeps 'kinda short' as their momma said when she tried to convince daddy about it. Lenny also has remarkable collection of scars around his body, because he likes fighting with other kids. That’s bad and makes daddy beat him up sometimes.
Sara returns to his project with the dust.
Maybe Lenny is right, Jesus probably wouldn’t allow Lenny join all the ancient and old fashioned, holy men up there in heaven.
After all, Lenny never does what anyone tells him to.   

« Viimeksi muokattu: 11.03.2013 21:49:32 kirjoittanut Epona »
Me vaan vähän leikitään.

FanFic100

ibi

• Vieras
Re: Lenny in Heaven, pg, english
« Vastaus #1 : 09.09.2007 11:39:01 »
Ihan kivahan tää oli! ;D Kaikki mitä nyt siitä siis ymmärsin. En oo mikään hyvä enkussa, mutta ei voi mitään. Teki kyllä mielenkiintoeksi toi Lenny ku mun serkku (tyttö) ni sitä kutsutaan Lennyks :D Jeps (: Veikkaanpa muuten että tossa ei ollut virheitä :D No enhän mä tiiän ku en osaa enkkua niin hyvin :D Hehe

ibi

raato

Re: Lenny in Heaven, pg, english
« Vastaus #2 : 28.10.2007 17:00:48 »
Kiito ibi ja Suojelusperkele ihanista kommenteista!

Piristivät muuten tätä niin kovin mustaa halloweenteemaa. :) (pelästyin aluksi melkoisesti kun fini aukeski mustana o.o)

Mutta juu, täytyy kyllä sanoo että oon aika hemmetin ylpee tuosta lauseenpätkästä, jonka quotesit Suojelusperkele. Ihan todella. Harvoin onnistun enkkua noin kirjottaanka.

Ja kyllä tässä voi virheitäkin olla.  ;)

Kiitos!
Me vaan vähän leikitään.

FanFic100