Kirjoittaja Aihe: Assassin's Creed, Till the end, S [in english, spoil warning!!!]  (Luettu 2042 kertaa)

yuuri

• Luihuinen
  • Ava by unsure <3
    • Been there, Done that
WARNING: Sisältää pientä spoilausta Assassin's Creed:Revolutionista!!!!!!!

Title: Till the end
Author: yuuri
Raiting: S
Characters: Altaïr ibn La-Ahad, Al Mualim, Abbas
Disclaimer: I do not own Assassin’s creed, Altaïr or any of those things..Those belong Ubisoft and it’s co.

AN/: ensimmäistä kertaa kirjoitan englanniksi, joten pahoittelen kielioppi - ja kirjoitusvirheitä, mutta halusin kokeilla :) (I write first time in english so I apologize grammar- and writing errors but I really wanted to try ^^)

Summary: If Altaïr wrote little letter to his succesor?

Haasteet: Let the Game begin
Sanoja: 411

I was born in the middle of  the secrets and old beliefs. I was raised to believe in assassin’s creed; Nothing is true, everything is permitted. This creed could be mean several things, but just think that nothing is like it seems to be so everything could be possible  - it’s easier way to think it.

But to six-year-old boy it was hard to understand that creed. My Mentor tried to explain it but I understood it properly when I turned twelve and  I got my first mission. Yes - I become an assassin like my mother and father were. They didn’t saw it - they were killed by their good friend fraud.

Al Mualim, mentor of all of us - assassin’s raised me after my parents death and I trusted him even then when he took away my pride and life. I was arrogant and broke our creed. Al Mualim gave me opportunity to earn back my sword and place in the Order.

I did all those things which Al Mualim ordered me to do, but it was too late. He was already charmed by Apple. That little peace of relic was and still is a very powerful and could corrupt mind of weak. I did what I could and I do not regret it. I killed him but there were already a new enemy behind me. Old friend of mine - son of man who betrayed my parents.

He murdered my love, Maria and I had to escape -  it wasn’t right time. Years later I come back and I saw what Abbas had done. My sons and few other whose were loyal to me all these years, followed me in Masyaf castle and fight beside me. We won but I knew there were things which should better hide and keep secret and safe. I say goodbye to my sons and locked my self in side the library under the ground.

Now I’m old man, who is ready to leave long and hard life behind. I’m ready to die because I know my older son would keep Order and legacy of assassin’s life alive. And I know there ‘ll be others after me, even after centuries and when time comes, the Last War ‘ll began and the true Mentor of Assassin’s ‘ll find these artifacts and use them to do right thing. Until that -

ليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، فكل شيء مباح
(La shai saheeh wa kullon mubah)

A/N: kommentteja olis kiva lukee, edes väärin kirjotuksesta x''D
ليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، فكل شيء مباح
(La shai saheeh wa kullon mubah) = Nothing is true, Everything is permitted (mikään ei ole totta, Kaikki on sallittua)
« Viimeksi muokattu: 23.10.2015 22:37:48 kirjoittanut yuuri »
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
ficciarkku

Aapo

• Pahatar
  • ex - annicamaria
Heei, lupasin tätä kommentoida ja niin teenkin. Ja suomeksi tulee, anteeksi. En usko kykeneväni englanninkieliseen kommentointiin. Noniin anyways asiaan.

Assasins greed on mulle aika vieras aihe. Oon perehtynyt siihen hyvin vään ja pikaisesti, mutta se on kyllä todella mielenkiintoinen peli ja oon suunnitellut tutustuvani siihen lisää. Tämä oli myös ensimmäinen englanniksi lukemani teksti ja olinkin hieman ylpeä itsestäni kun ymmärsin koko ficin (jee). Tykkäsin tässä siitä, että kun tätä luki niin päässä kuului kokoajan sellanen tumman miehen ääni. Et ihankun joku historoitsia olis oikeesti lukenut tätä mun pään sisällä ja se tuntu tosi hienolta. Hatunnosto sinulle siitä, fiilis oli tavoitettu hyvin :---) ei ihan helppoa sekään nimittäin ole.

Ideasta sain sen verran kiinni, että se oli tosi mielenkiintoinen ja tollanen... Syvällinen. Tai siis ei syvällinen, mut just sellanen millanen sen pitää olla jos mies lukee sitä mun päässä :D

kuitenkin:

Lainaus
so everytnig could be possible
everything?

Lainaus
I did all those things which Al Mualim ordered me to fo
do?

Lainaus
He murdered my love, Maria and I have to escape
tässä ilmeisesti pitäis olla imperfekti, eli had to?

Mutta joo tää oli kyllä ihana shotti ja tätä oli kiva lukea :> kiitoksia! :-*
enemies of the heir, beware
and I can do anything, If it's worth it to carry on

13.1.2013 ♥ L
ava(c)Raitakarkki

rockinficcer

• ihmettelee maailmaa
Assasins Creedit on siskon lempipelejä, tykkään kattoo kun se pelaa sitä.

Tää oli erittäin amazing.
Vähän häiritisi se että mun pää luki tätä Ezion äänellä, mutta.. hyvä ficci.
Onneks ees jotkut kirjottaa ACstä
En tiedä kuka olen, vieläkään.
Yritän löytää vastauksia maailmaan.
Tykkään niin monesta asiasta, etten laita niitä kaikkia tähän.
Liisa Ihmemaassa on mahtava, kaikissa muodoissaan.
Tee on elämä.