Kirjoittaja Aihe: The Pizza of Souls - S, Oneshot in English  (Luettu 1298 kertaa)

Nukkemestari

• Lonkeropulla
  • The Uneartly Child
The Pizza of Souls - S, Oneshot in English
« : 13.02.2012 17:31:45 »
Name: The Pizza of Souls
Writer: Nukkemestari
Beta: My english teacher
Ikäraja: S
A/N: I just want to write something in English. Something.

The Pizza of Souls

”Can ya put out some soul for me, bro?” Some beggar in the corner of streets asked for me and goggled at me with those horrible dead eyes soulless person.
 “No pal, this is my only soul, I try to keep it safe”, I answered.
“Just a little slice? I’m hungry as hell.”

I don’t really appreciate that some random chap speaks about my soul like it would be some delicious pizza slice, so I marched away to downtown. I have some business.

A thought about pizza makes me hungry. I think that I would go to the some kebab-pizzeria to eat some slices of king of the foods. Yeah, I really like pizza and I always waste my soul for it. But I live once… and I am sure that I will be getting a couple of souls soon.

So, at the first pizzeria door I could find, I stepped in and ordered pizza with screamers and squealers. Just jot from my souls negligible place. Then I walked out and continued my journey.

Twenty-eight minutes past one I looked at the watch. My meeting starts at half past one. My partner is normally more exact than time. I say “normally”, because this time he is late. Two minutes after half he came and looked a little bit worried.

“You are late”, I said questioningly.
“Yeah…” he sighed.
“Is something wrong?”
“Yes, very wrong… our pizza chain is in big trouble, mate.”
“What?” I was very amazed.
“Yes! We are doomed. The worst of our competitive chain has invented a craze AND a meteorite destroys our main pizzeria!”
“WHAT?”
“Yeah… today is very, very dark day.”

We looked at each other in very impenetrable silence.
“Houston, we have a problem”, my partner says quietly.

Then I remember conversation with the soulless beggar earlier.
“I ate pizza when I walked here. I bought it at Carlen’s pizzeria. Pizza with mushrooms and bacon.”
“WHY did you buy pizza in our competitive chain? And why do you even brother to buy pizza? You get free pizza from our pizzerias.”
“I was hungry and well, there is no our pizzerias in Greenwich-Ave, you know?” I grunted and continued: “But listen, I think that I have an idea.”

I saw how he picked up her ears.

“Well… I have idea an of pizza taste. What you think… if we sell the pizza of souls?”

He began to laugh hysterically.

“Genius! Think of advertising campaigns! That will be a blockbuster product! But where we get souls if everyone buys them with their souls?”

“Well… everyone eats their own soul. Or their boyfriend soul or their moms soul ”, I said.
“Think of advertising campaigns”, I smiled.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 14.02.2012 07:23:44 kirjoittanut Felicita »
Lopeta totuuden etsiminen ja asetu aloillesi hyvään fantasiaan